What's new

China Looks to New Fighters, Sparking Regional Arms Race: Report

Puh Lease!
WHy is it that you generally see only Chinese Military PS;d pics and not any other? I mean come on

Hi every body........

we are going to defence very well hopfull coming within next 10 years we will be the Rollers of world.....
I am giving u this news very reliable sources......

our defence alos will be also amazing.......u are going to see this with 5 years .........

just there was weeknes in Sattlite defnce system, the program is already in process soon there will spy sattlite and Nuke sattlite as well...........

freedomofmind...you have a good amount of creativity and talent. I hope you take the hint.

I dont want to be a spoil sport but China is still far behind West in aviation technology. Despite all the advances by China, it will will take at least 10 years for China to develop an aircraft of the Typhoon calibre ( which has been flying for a few years) let alone to match F-22 or F-35. It is good for Pakistan as others wont sell us such planes even if we could afford them, but let us not get over excited and keep things in proper perspective.

I dont want to be a spoil sport but China is still far behind West in aviation technology. Despite all the advances by China, it will will take at least 10 years for China to develop an aircraft of the Typhoon calibre ( which has been flying for a few years) let alone to match F-22 or F-35. It is good for Pakistan as others wont sell us such planes even if we could afford them, but let us not get over excited and keep things in proper perspective.

Thank You Sir, I have been trying to say that for sometime now. But I would also give credit to the Chinese, They have advanced quite a lot, I am sure it would take them more than 15 years to reach for an F-22 standard while to catch up with the West Maybe more. As china moves forward, so does the rest of the world. And the rest of the world has a very long Head start

Niaz I do agree with you about the actuality of Chinese aviation. self-possession goes further than simple passion. We still bring bad news for you when comparing with world's leading technology,but the good news is that China has been well prepared for his further steps hence with the predeterminated open of Europe,shorter waiting could also be expected for a catch-up. and having encountered a hardest period 40 years ago,China is not likely to renegade optionally from allies like Russia does.

1. I dont want to be a spoil sport but China is still far behind West in aviation technology. Despite all the advances by China, it will will take at least 10 years for China to develop an aircraft of the Typhoon calibre ( which has been flying for a few years) let alone to match F-22 or F-35.

1. How many Typhoon's does Taiwanese airforce have, how many F-22's or F-35's does it have? By comparing China's planes to the best in the world misses the point that in the theatre that matters, Taiwan most of these world class planes are not present. The F-35 and F-22 have not even been inducted and when they are, Chinese planes will continue to field ever more sophisticated longer range air to air missiles with better trained pilots. Anyway that the story is examined, in any future conflict between China and Taiwan involving U.S. will result in the U.S. while achieving air superiority no where near close to the airdomination that it has achieved in gulf wars or Afghanistan which has not even touched on the issue of the increasing sophistication of China's ground based airdefenses that Iraqi soldiers could only ever dream of.

Such a skewed and flawed analysis. Americans will see the Chinese before the Chinese, Will be able to engage and shoot them down before they do. I cant except how people when Chinese move forward, USA and the rest of the world would remain Stagnet. It doesnt matter what Taiwan has, Cuz USA will be Present there to protect it, so definitly China has to see what the best in the world has

1. China has been tying up Taiwan economically more than militarily.
2. Airforce is by no means everything in a war, while the airpower not only decided by the advantage of fighter planes.
2. The U.S doesn't seem to protect Taiwan in every term.
3. If an intercoastal conflict has to break out (morelikely initiated by the mainland),China will have every efforts(political and commercial) made to hold back the US with diplomatic handles prior to the move.

Anyways,better no war.I believe most of the Chinese people expect a peaceful settlement for Taiwan's return,which is sure to accelerate the democratization process of China.

freedomofmind...you have a good amount of creativity and talent. I hope you take the hint.

what ever happened to good old Enterprise; with its Photon Torpedoes & warp engines it can outclass anything that this world can put on the table.

Back
Top Bottom