What's new

China launches three warships in one day, China breaks the world record in the number of Destroyers commissioned in one year

I laughed my *** off right after I saw that they have a subsection for "Balochistan - Freedom Struggle". What clowns. lol
You have probably not visited their strategic front forum.
On 27 the Feb, 2019, their inside info members were saying that Iran is ready to attack Pakistan militarily on the signal of GOI.

You have probably not visited their strategic front forum.
On 27 the Feb, 2019, their inside info members were saying that Iran is ready to attack Pakistan militarily on the signal of GOI.
Haha. Yeah. I also read somewhere else on that Indian website that they said Iran played a huge role in India's future war against Pakistan and that's why they should continue to have their relations with Iran despite the fact that Iran is an Islamic country and is at odds with their beloved Israel. I wonder how some people can be this delusional and stupid.

We don't give a f*ck about Indians to be honest. We are not necessarily against them or anything, but besides selling oil to them, we cannot think of even one reason to give a f*ck about them and right now they're not buying any oil from Iran. And it is crystal clear that China is a million times more useful to us than India in all spheres. It surprised me to see that they thought we're in some kind of alliance with them, knowing that they lick the US and Israeli balls any chance they get and we have recently signed a strategic 25-year accord with China.

Back
Top Bottom