What's new

China keen to up military ties with Iran

Iran is a fundamentalist country.

Iran is capitalism + democracy but because its democracy voted for someone that hates the US, they are "fundamentalist".
Saudi arabia is a feudal monarchy that exports terrorism and a "moderate partner for peace".

Iran needs nuclear weapons and anti-air missiles but not fighter aircraft. It doesn't dare use nukes for a first strike and once it has nukes the US won't attack it.

USA is bullying China because Chinese are over-concerned of what western world think about them. USA is going through economic crisis, while China is emerging as the next economic giant, so by US perception, CHINA is a threat.

indians need some basic logic education :lol:

china is free from U.S hegemony that's why 'CHINA is a threat'

only india over-concerned of what western world think about them :lol:

Iran is a fundamentalist country.
Yes and no.

Iran is a funny system. While the Mullahs are certainly in control, the civilian government does have a degree of autonomy. Iranian elections can be said to be more fair than American backed polls in A-Stan or Iraq. The religious leaders are generally disliked by majority of the population, but they remind in power because they have the revolutionary guard. They would face alot more opposition if the American did not unite Iran against it.

Yes and no.

Iran is a funny system. While the Mullahs are certainly in control, the civilian government does have a degree of autonomy. Iranian elections can be said to be more fair than American backed polls in A-Stan or Iraq. The religious leaders are generally disliked by majority of the population, but they remind in power because they have the revolutionary guard. They would face alot more opposition if the American did not unite Iran against it.

One columnist I read, proposed to liberate Iran from the Mullahs by bombing Iran with iPods and for Obama to learn farsi and dance to persian pop music.

In the UK, the Queen is the head of the Church of England. She is the figurehead, but the country is ruled by the Parliament.

In Iran, they have their Supreme Leader, but the country is run by a democratically elected parliament. The Supreme Leader has some more influence, but even then, if people want a less religious government, they can vote for the reformists.

To me Iran is not so different from the UK. So what's the problem? Iran has been very successful in ensuring their people have access to education and health. They even launch sattelites. My own country, Bangladesh, is an obedient puppet of the West, but it can't even save the people from hunger, the most basic need.

All the Western propaganda about Iran is just propaganda. They have a saying, "Divide and Conquer". They are just following it.

In the UK, the Queen is the head of the Church of England. She is the figurehead, but the country is ruled by the Parliament.

In Iran, they have their Supreme Leader, but the country is run by a democratically elected parliament. The Supreme Leader has some more influence, but even then, if people want a less religious government, they can vote for the reformists.

To me Iran is not so different from the UK. So what's the problem? Iran has been very successful in ensuring their people have access to education and health. They even launch sattelites. My own country, Bangladesh, is an obedient puppet of the West, but it can't even save the people from hunger, the most basic need.

All the Western propaganda about Iran is just propaganda. They have a saying, "Divide and Conquer". They are just following it.

as far as i remember it the guys running for president of iran have to be approved by the supreme leader

Back
Top Bottom