What's new

China - J-14 Stealthy Fighter

that was f-117 which hit by a SAM over Serbia.:rofl:
pkLC_BG914s[/media] - F 117 stealth shot down

grave yard of f-117 Ladies and gentlemen .f-117 is not stealth at all.:bounce:
Graveyard? What a laugh...!!! You might want to look up the meaning of the word. Here are the facts...NATO flew about 21000 sorties over Yugoslavia, of those were about 5000 Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD), meaning the fighters were often low and slow to entice ground missile radar crews. Out of 21000, only TWO aircrafts, an F-16 and an F-117 were shot down? That is not a combat record to boast about. What happened was kindly called a statistical inevitability, or more bluntly 'spray and pray', that both aircrafts were shot down. Not skills. The Serbs pulled a fast one on you.

:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
:argh:

What F117? :crazy:

The only notable advanage of F117 is stealth. F117 is retired! The reason for that is that both China and Russia habe already developed radar "signiture"for F117 thus it is not useful as more, as it is not stealth under Chinese defence radar at all!

:rofl:
This is a clear indication that you do not know what you are talking about when it come to basic radar principles. I made several posts about this subject. I suggest you look them up, study them and possibly learn something.

come on, all of my fellowmen, there is no need to argue with americans. we must admit our fighters are still very behind to USA's, we just need to work very hard to catch up with them. during this special period (usa is in crisis),we should puff USA more, let them think they are still in very good conditions, no need to self-reflect.

think about some self-conceit indians crowing about india-made LCA is advanced than china's fighter, what is our feeling? do not let other ppl think we are another india........

there is no need to argue with USA, just work hard, make more money, make more advanced fighters, until one day, directly dismiss usa's world leader position:yahoo:

。。。 guys it's just too early to talk about j-14
let's focus and put more attention on j-10B
i think we will see more information about it

agree!
Some new pictures of j-10b in internet we can get it easily

2dc22160bbf595fc0267f86b30052175.jpg

China is going to be the next super power for sure. However, USA along with some other western contries will not let chinese dominate the world easily. Although China is no more a communist country, people there still have different ideology compare to western society. Indeed, United states has the most developed weapon in the world, the most experienced combat expertises serve in military force. But, don't foreget about what Chinese done to USA during North Korea War. I believe chinese are not afraid of USA. And if there is going to be a war between these two countris, USA may not necessary win. :guns:

Do we have more information about this specific design?
Please share!

it's more like a PS photo
we never even saw any photo of J-10 wind tunnel tests

Speeder's photo is more reliable

come on, bro, u do not know the way our chinese make new weapons. if we annouce a new weapon, that means the new weapon have already been introduced to our army. now we have annouced j-10, that probably means we are making j-11(like su-27). j-12, what i know is that this model has been canceled。
as to j-14(maybe j-13, only one can be projected into production), I think it is still in R&D process. so in china, if any new weapon is in R&D process, there is no way new information can be issued out.

I don't believe that Chinese are developing Stealth aircraft. but I believe that they are solving the jet engine issue and they are develop better WS engine later.

This is typical Chinese mentality of doing things!

I say whenever China is ready to export J10, as she just did, it means that China is ready, or very close to be ready to have at least a technology demonstrator, or a prototype of the next gen fighter, call it J14 or JXX. It is simplely because no matter how close Pakistan is to China in defence, don't get me wrong here, China will never sell the most technological advanced fighter she has at a moment for export. Indeed no one in the world does.

And China will never show off her most advanced fighter to the public unless it is already secretly in service for some periods - We always, always hold the best cards close to the chest.

Although we know nothing concrete and reliable on J14 yet, one can always logically expect that it is already there! In fact, given the amount of resources input, one should reasonablely expect 2-3 different types of next gen fighters.

Think about it, China's basic material science has been progressing with leaps and bounds for more than a decade. It is not that hard to make something similar to F22 given huge amount of investment. The only real bottleneck is the engine, if we want it to be a 100% indigenous production. But even that could be solved with time, hopefully very soon.

:china:

Very true. In fact, there has been substantially increasing reports of civilians themselves seeing strange fighter jets zooming above their heads near test centers. Some photos of these planes are all over Chinese internet, but the photos never made it to the West. Anyone wonder why?

And according to one eyewitness report, right after he was caught photographing a "J-14" plane, his cellphone was confiscated and erased.

Think about it, no one knew the J-10A existed until 8 years after its maiden flight.

According to some leaked reports, the J-13 stealth fighter will enter service in 2010, while the J-14 will enter service in 2012-2015. J-14's maiden flight was in May 2010. J-13's maiden flight was in 2006.

Apparently, JH-7B stealth strike fighter and YFC-1E light stealth fighter are also in pre-productions stage.

After the J-13/J-14, the new J-16 and J-18 will be deployed.
And although I find it a bit hard to believe, the J-16 and J-18 apparently are in flight testing, too.

BTW, the J-13's name is "Peng Dragon" and J-14's name is "Peregrine Falcon".

Very true. In fact, there has been substantially increasing reports of civilians themselves seeing strange fighter jets zooming above their heads near test centers. Some photos of these planes are all over Chinese internet, but the photos never made it to the West. Anyone wonder why?

And according to one eyewitness report, right after he was caught photographing a "J-14" plane, his cellphone was confiscated and erased.

Think about it, no one knew the J-10A existed until 8 years after its maiden flight.

According to some leaked reports, the J-13 stealth fighter will enter service in 2010, while the J-14 will enter service in 2012-2015. J-14's maiden flight was in May 2010. J-13's maiden flight was in 2006.

Apparently, JH-7B stealth strike fighter and YFC-1E light stealth fighter are also in pre-productions stage.

After the J-13/J-14, the new J-16 and J-18 will be deployed.
And although I find it a bit hard to believe, the J-16 and J-18 apparently are in flight testing, too.

BTW, the J-13's name is "Peng Dragon" and J-14's name is "Peregrine Falcon".

and then there was a eyewitness report that Desiman flew to work in a saucer but the eyewitness was then jailed and never to be seen again lol Please come back with something better than your Chinese science fiction novels.

and then there was a eyewitness report that Desiman flew to work in a saucer but the eyewitness was then jailed and never to be seen again lol Please come back with something better than your Chinese science fiction novels.

Hmm, "Science Fiction" novels?, not even came close compare to Indians"s stupid self-proclaim "Star War" weapons news, which providing some excitement for a good hard-on with your daily mental-mastur......routine. :lol:
PS, how is your rifle project doing after half a century and still counting? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom