What's new

China - J-14 Stealthy Fighter

J-13 pics (not PS):

34190_460422373851_582848851_6133786_261036_n.jpg

J-14 pics

2010_7_19_88090_11488090.jpg

lol who are you trying to fool, this has photoshop written all over it lol

I have no clue what an NVM or CGI stands for but CCTV is a joke if it "leaked" a fake cartoon like image and tryied to pass it as real.

If you know anything about CCTV, you would know that it would never intentionally leak a brand-new fighter jet, which is guarded by PLAAF. Most of the stuff were caught by civilians themselves.

Why make a fake image of a fighter jet that you don't want anyone to know exists?

BTW, CGI means "computer generated imagery"
Oh, and BTW means "by the way"

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

lol who are you trying to fool, this has photoshop written all over it lol

And what makes you a photoshop-revealing expert?

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I don't think CCTV showed that picture to prove the existence of the fighter. It is on an irrelevant matter, talking about future fighter development, so it is nothing more than a conceptual art.

"Conceptual art" would not be put into the background of a hangar with some blurred faces in the front.

You just believe anything internet tells you, don't you?

Give it up, there is no concrete proofs of their existence.

Even Japanese and Korean have made mock up models for their stealth airplane design. I have not seen one yet from China.

Korean
kfx17sw.jpg

Japanese
P-DN-061116-02E.img_assist_custom.jpg

capt.tok80108110445.japan_fighter_jets_tok801.jpg

There's no evidence saying otherwise. The WS-15 is testing as of this year. The J-10B is a testbed for 5th-gen avionics. And many reports are already buzzing about the J-13 entering service soon and the J-14 test flying in 2010.

True, there's no concrete proof. But remember, when the first J-10 photos were leaked, no one gave them second thoughts before labelling them "photoshops".

I also have separate AMERICAN reports who put the J-14's maiden flight in 2010.

And here's a mockup of the J-14 that was built in 2004.
j-14-image1.jpg

If you know anything about CCTV, you would know that it would never intentionally leak a brand-new fighter jet, which is guarded by PLAAF. Most of the stuff were caught by civilians themselves.

So a civilian just so happened to walk into a hanger and snap a picture of a secret stealth aircraft?

Also let me get this stright, CCTV only publishes images "leaked" by civilians but would never intentially "leak" a brand new fighter?

Why make a fake image of a fighter jet that you don't want anyone to know exists?

Your acting like those cheezy photoshops are official government images, when in reality they are created by fanboys in their parents basements.

And what makes you a photoshop-revealing expert?

Look at that J-13 picture you posted, the aircraft has absolutely no details and it's fuzzy, look at the canopy, why is it blue and none transparent? Why doesn't it have a reflection? Why does the landing gear look like a dark fuzz? In general everything looks fake.

Let me drive my point home, here is real picture of a real aircraft:

And here is the picture of the J-13:

Is your depth perception kicking in?

Last edited:
This thread should be renamed Best photoshoped pictures lol what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom