What's new

China - J-14 Stealthy Fighter

Found this interesting looking plane on web but unable to find higher resolution version of it to read details. I think it is a western experimental plane. Or just a fan art

20100717184010770.jpg

China's stealth plane will be largely based on the Russian prototype that already was publicly unveiled. Indians will have a laugh when they see PAF flying a reverse engineered Russian origin stealth aircraft with Meteor and PL-13 inside the weapons bay.

Found this interesting looking plane on web but unable to find higher resolution version of it to read details. I think it is a western experimental plane. Or just a fan art

20100717184010770.jpg

猎禽者 = raptor hunter

raptor = F22

J12,J13 are the canceled projects,every chinese aviation enterprises hate these unlucky numbers,SinoSoldier is not chinese,ignore him

Last edited:
It is a fan boy art. How could China leak out so much details as in the picture?

and then there was a eyewitness report that Desiman flew to work in a saucer but the eyewitness was then jailed and never to be seen again lol Please come back with something better than your Chinese science fiction novels.

What? Does a stealth fighter already seem "science fiction" compared to Indian technology?

J12,J13 are the canceled projects,every chinese aviation enterprises hate these unlucky numbers,SinoSoldier is not chinese,ignore him

"13" isn't considered an unlucky number in Chinese culture. The number "4" is considered unlucky.

J-13 and J-14 are both stealth fighters. J-13 has delta canard configuration while J-14 has triplane configuration with Pelican tails

Go search up "歼13" and "歼14" on Google and see just how many results you get (use Google translate).

J-13 pics (not PS):

34190_460422373851_582848851_6133786_261036_n.jpg

How is that not a photoshop when it looks fake as hell? Seriously use your depth perception, it's clear that it is a crappy computer generated image and a poor one at that.

(Note: below, the canard has not yet been installed):
be733cb57290e3c3e1qi.jpg

And the canards won't be installed because that is the F-22.

Last edited:
How is that not a photoshop when it looks fake as hell? Seriously use your depth perception, it's clear that it is a crappy computer generated image and a poor one at that.

And the canards won't be installed because that is the F-22.

Nvm the bottom photo; pasted the wrong image

The top photo bore no evidence of CGI, and apparently this was leaked by CCTV

It does match the description of the J-13 proposal very well

Nvm the bottom photo; pasted the wrong image

The top photo bore no evidence of CGI, and apparently this was leaked by CCTV

It does match the description of the J-13 proposal very well

I have no clue what an NVM or CGI stands for but CCTV is a joke if it "leaked" a fake cartoon like image and tryied to pass it as real.

"13" isn't considered an unlucky number in Chinese culture. The number "4" is considered unlucky.

J-13 and J-14 are both stealth fighters. J-13 has delta canard configuration while J-14 has triplane configuration with Pelican tails

Go search up "歼13" and "歼14" on Google and see just how many results you get (use Google translate).

You just believe anything internet tells you, don't you?

Give it up, there is no concrete proofs of their existence.

Even Japanese and Korean have made mock up models for their stealth airplane design. I have not seen one yet from China.

Korean
kfx17sw.jpg

Japanese
P-DN-061116-02E.img_assist_custom.jpg

capt.tok80108110445.japan_fighter_jets_tok801.jpg

I have no clue what an NVM or CGI stands for but CCTV is a joke if it "leaked" a fake cartoon like image and tryied to pass it as real.

I don't think CCTV showed that picture to prove the existence of the fighter. It is on an irrelevant matter, talking about future fighter development, so it is nothing more than a conceptual art.

CCTV is famous for "leaking" irrelevant pictures, it could be a fake CG or even American jets. It happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom