What's new

China, Isolated From the World, Is Now the Last Major Country Still Pursuing a 'Zero COVID' Strategy

I think China will drop Zero Covid after the Winter Olympics end.
Chinese people are some of the most conscious people regarding health, no way will the people accept the idea of letting Covid freely circulate.

And no one asked for your opinion. Keep that to yourself, communist.

After this pandemic, I (and perhaps a lot of people, not only in Vietnam) can realize how primitive and barbarian Anglo-Saxon (most) societies still are. Not something I want to see in Vietnam. In some regards, Vietnamese society is far more advanced than yours.

You are rich, that's true, which explains well why people still want to go there. But still barbarian and backward. Again, it also explains why people still want to go there, because your people are not so competitive.

Just like India, American may need at least 500 more years to reach the current level of civilization of China, if it still exists then. Canada is a bit more civilized, but far to go.

(I have refused several chances to immigrate to Canada, if you want to know)

Kind and peaceful Westerners can tolerate the virus but cannot tolerate the Chinese.
ask him if he is jain or other bharati kind who believe in reincarnation in various forms. they keep jumping from species to species until moksha/nirvana is achieved
You are rich, that's true, which explains well why people still want to go there. But still barbarian and backward. Again, it also explains why people still want to go there, because your people are not so competitive.
he is a bharati

While the rest of the world acquired natural immunity against the virus by means of infection, Chinese are vulnerable to it. It appears Chinese are not the ones having the last laugh.

China is in a different scenario than most other countries as it is a constant target of sabotage by external forces. That is why it has a far higher threshold to maintain in terms of keeping the pandemic under control.

Secondly, China is open and not in lockdown. People are living their normal lives. The only thing that is affected is border control and the inconvenience of having to do a lengthy quarantine. However, what this translates to is less outbound and less inbound tourism. As China is not a major destination for foreign tourists like Thailand or France is, and its outbound tourists spend tremendously on their trips overseas, this actually translates to China keeping more tourism money at home and this has actually led to a tourism boom domestically.

China's exports are not affected. So this policy actually does not affect China too negatively on the ground.

This Canadian vlogger recently returned to China from Thailand and he was subject to a stringent quarantine. However, after it was done, he was free to roam around and it is clear from his videos that the country is not locked down at all and is very vibrant.

I mean I think it's clear all of your suggestions for China has some ulterior motive considering that you are an Indian nationalist, but the facts on the ground don't support your argument.

After this pandemic, I (and perhaps a lot of people, not only in Vietnam) can realize how primitive and barbarian Anglo-Saxon (most) societies still are. Not something I want to see in Vietnam. In some regards, Vietnamese society is far more advanced than yours.

Just like India, American may need at least 500 more years to reach the current level of civilization of China, if it still exists then. Canada is a bit more civilized, but far to go.

(I have refused several chances to immigrate to Canada, if you want to know)
He's ethnic Indian living in Canada. His primary objective is the promotion of India's interests.

Well, if you are worried about that, you worry about any of the respiratory viruses. Rhinovirus has much higher mutation rate than coronavirus. You worry some day a very contagious and deadly rhinovirus suddenly pops up out of nowhere. If you worry about such things, then don't bother living at all, because what you worry about is absolutely stupid and ridiculous and you need to get your head checked by a psychologist ASAP.

At your neighbor the US,there are thousands peoples died of COID-19 evryday,and this number will be ten times or even more in china if china did nothing to against the COID-19 like the suck US and that is unacceptable Obviously.So if you're not afraid of death ,go yourself and PLZ do not try to brainwash the others with your madman idea,no one care how you think especially in China.

At your neighbor the US,there are thousands peoples died of COID-19 evryday,and this number will be ten times or even more in china if china did nothing to against the COID-19 like the suck US and that is unacceptable Obviously.So if you're not afraid of death ,go yourself and PLZ do not try to brainwash the others with your madman idea,no one care how you think especially in China.

What does not kill you makes you stronger. Sure, the virus will kill some of the weak Americans. But the survivors will be stronger. The gene pool will be stronger. Stronger than China.

Back
Top Bottom