What's new

China Is Paying a High Price for Provoking India

A landmass to total of 90,000 sq.kms is the state of Arunachal Pradesh which China calls South Tibet.

Chinese Media like GlobalTimes producing at least 10 articles and 50 tweets per day threatening India for last three months.

Arunachal Pradesh is slightly smaller at 83,300 sq.kms which China calls as south Tibet...

Some parts of Himachal Pradesh is also claimed by China, many of these areas were grabbed by the British empire when in full power and China was a weak entity 300-250 years ago.

After the Britishers left India became a colonizing power on the footsteps of the Raj....Kashmir was also captured by Britishers from Sikh empire...when in power.

The Valley of Kashmir was also a part of the Sikh empire, ruled through a separate governor. Raja Gulab Singh successively fought and captured Rajouri (1821) ...

Last edited:
Here is the big surprise India has for China.

1601121570742.png

Low IQ Indians will never be able to understand the strategy of Salami Slicing by China..
The way Chinese are going within a decade most of India's Northern states will VANISH. I also think China is working on India's Economy and local insurgencies as well.

"surprise"
Im pretty sure everyone expected these Indian regime mouthpieces to make up ridiculous and silly selfcongratulating lies and excuses after getting their nose bloddied and their clear cut inferiority exposed, frotting their mouths over alleged victories despite only facing defeats while the issue barely registers in Chinese media.

Don't think there will be a war. Even a limited skirmish is out of the question for now.

China has achieved what it wanted by stationing some force across the northern border.

Threat of India waging war against Pakistan to capture GB was real. We know that India is not capable of capturing GB, however, any conflict between India and Pakistan would have resulted in disruption of the last phase of CPEC. This is not only unacceptable to Pakistan, but even to China. With rising energy demands at cheaper costs to maintain the competitive advantage, China doesn't want to delay BRI, of which CPEC is an important part.

India tried several options by:

1 - Creating problems through Afghan terririst regime.
2 - supporting baloch insurgency with some help of Iran.
3 - Fanning internal political chaos by buying political leaders who have their business interests attached with India.

The above three have not achieved desireable outcomes. Pakistan successfully handled situation in Afghanistan and the adjacent Pashtun belt is now mostly under Taliban control who are pro Pakistan. Peace in Afghanistan with Taliban's demands fully provided for, Pakistan doesn't need to worry about Afghan in the near future.

Baloch insurgency is also dying a timely death. With Iran on board with China, it's extremely difficult for Baloch separatists to operate freely across borders. This is why we are seeing Baloch coming into mainstream every other day.

The political chaos is also in its last stage. After Maulana's last attempt to create some kind of problems, this issue will be settled.

India was in a hurry to attack GB to fullfill western ineterests before Pakistan could start reaping benefits of achieving above mentioned successes. This credible information lead the Pak Army to call all political leadership to take necessary constitutional steps. However, the trumpt card was played by China to kill Indian ambitious plan for good.

There will be no escalation as per my understanding, but IA will have to keep its military placed across the who northern border due to fear of Chinese salami slicing. A ratio of 1:1 engagement against Pakistan army in Northern areas will result in a defeat of Indian Army, specially when a minimum force has to be kept on the northern border to address Chinese threat.

Comes March 2021, and the Indians plan will be burried in a deep dark pit forever.
Amin Summe Amin....

The domestic Melun-el Meluns are the real problem for Pak though....

Do you understand the meaning of analogy? Go look it up! Maybe then it'll make more sense to you.

Bla bla bla, delusional indians are the most pathetic human on earth. Lets see what's coming out from india:

1. Zero contribution to the world, you can't even find one major single brand from india, you cesspool dwellers create basically nothing.

2. Pitiful cesspool, more than 70 years of independence but india still remains a cesspool.

3. Suffering from extreme delusional and inferior complex, because india is in such a pitiful shame so these pathetic indians have to roam the internet to create fake news and finger pointing to China.

4. The delusional indians have no shame, basically indians are still living in the dream that they are the next superpower, HELLO? You have more than 70 years to build up your shitty country you pathetic cesspool dwellers!

Should I go on? You indians should be ashame of yourself, I will hide my head in the sand if I were you dirty loads.

Tik Tok and Pubg ban for 1000 square kilometers of strategically valuable territory, permanent disruption of Indian infrastructure/strategic planning, and humiliation of supa powa's military at Galwan ... I don't think this is a high cost to pay at all :enjoy: .

Checkmate

Do you understand the meaning of analogy? Go look it up! Maybe then it'll make more sense to you.
no i will have to take tuitions from an indian who barely can shit in toilet.

BTW its more of a complex than analogy the best analogy between China & India is US and Afghanistan or US and Iraq :omghaha: :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom