What's new

China Is Paying a High Price for Provoking India

Lol. If you said was true 100,000 Chinese refugees would not be living in India after begging to be let in.
OMG is this is a joke? LOL I'm sorry pal but you make me can't stop laughing, THANKS a lot of this absolute comedy. Your delusional can be so LOW! I mean come on! Who in the right mind want to move to india? More like most of your kind want to get out of there.

And yes what I said is true and there is not one point you can rebuke because they are the only truth and it hurts you much I know. Perhaps you can work harder and more realistic for your country instead of running around like a child spilling your propaganda extreme nationalism rubbish. PS: It's very hard to have nationalism when you have nothing to be proud of from your country!

OMG is this is a joke? LOL I'm sorry pal but you make me can't stop laughing, THANKS a lot of this absolute comedy. Your delusional can be so LOW! I mean come on! Who in the right mind want to move to india? More like most of your kind want to get out of there.

And yes what I said is true and there is not one point you can rebuke because they are the only truth and it hurts you much I know. Perhaps you can work harder and more realistic for your country instead of running around like a child spilling your propaganda extreme nationalism rubbish. PS: It's very hard to have nationalism when you have nothing to be proud of from your country!

Lol. Ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees who've begged their way into India. Haha.

Lol. Ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees who've begged their way into India. Haha.

Where's your citation for that delusional indian? Now go back to your cesspool shack lol. What a shame you have absolute nothing to be proud of from your country, every one of my questions go unanswered and intentionally dodged, you want to know why you can't answer that? Because all of those are the FACTS. If You cant swallow the facts that your country is a total loser then hide your head in the sand or put your head in the toilet because nobody cares for your kind because your a total loser that's what you loads are.

Where's your citation for that delusional indian? Now go back to your cesspool shack lol. What a shame you have absolute nothing to be proud of from your country, every one of my questions go unanswered and intentionally dodged, you want to know why you can't answer that? Because all of those are the FACTS. If You cant swallow the facts that your country is a total loser then hide your head in the sand or put your head in the toilet because nobody cares for your kind because your a total loser that's what you loads are.
There is no need to froth at the mouth my little Chinese chap. Contact the 100,000 Chinese refugees living in India who have begged to be let in and we have let them in. Now entertain me some more with your broken English. It's endearing. Kind of.

There is no need to froth at the mouth my little Chinese chap. Contact the 100,000 Chinese refugees living in India who have begged to be let in and we have let them in. Now entertain me some more with your broken English. It's endearing. Kind of.

Oh my poor little indian, so where's the citation of those refugees that I asked for? You can't provide nothing you pitifull indians, now go back to your cesspool shack and look around and realised that all the goods you've been using are from China and realise the fact that your country contributes NOTHING to the world, that's what you ugly loads good at.

Oh my poor little indian, so where's the citation of those refugees that I asked for? You can't provide nothing you pitifull indians, now go back to your cesspool shack and look around and realised that all the goods you've been using are from China and realise the fact that your country contributes NOTHING to the world, that's what you ugly loads good at.
Lol. That's why the democratic civilized world looks at China as a laughing stock. You don't know about the 100,000 Chinese refugees who've begged their way into India. Of course you make stuff - your country is the sweatshop of the world for consumers. Now entertain me some more my poor little Chinese chap - you are hilarious.

Lol. That's why the democratic civilized world looks at China as a laughing stock. You don't know about the 100,000 Chinese refugees who've begged their way into India. Of course you make stuff - your country is the sweatshop of the world for consumers. Now entertain me some more my poor little Chinese chap - you are hilarious.

Those are the unwanted, like those Tibetans and etc. Umhhh you're one funny lot, the sweatshop title BELONGS to you NOT China, might be many years ago but that no longer the case. China today is as advanced as the U.S with capability of producing high end products. And Chinese companies are dominant all around the world that's why you most of your lots are probably are holding a Chinese made phone. Guess what? Your lots haven't have the balls to even ban Xiaomi or other Chinese brand because we create jobs for you beggar. So you better be grateful!

You should be shameful of yourself as your country creates and contributes nothing, like literally nothing. Well maybe you produces some lottery winner scammers that parasite the west, I'll give you an award for that at least.

Learn from your brother in Pakistan, they are honorable people who don't practice pathetic extreme delusional hindu nationalism like what you lots doing. Although I understand that your country is one big human loser hole, but at least have some honor and admit your problem and start work on it instead going around yelling jai hind, more like jai loser eh?

Should I go on? If I go on I worry I might hurts your feeling more little indian man.

Those are the unwanted, like those Tibetans and etc. Umhhh you're one funny lot, the sweatshop title BELONGS to you NOT China, might be many years ago but that no longer the case. China today is as advanced as the U.S with capability of producing high end products. And Chinese companies are dominant all around the world that's why you most of your lots are probably are holding a Chinese made phone. Guess what? Your lots haven't have the balls to even ban Xiaomi or other Chinese brand because we create jobs for you beggar. So you better be grateful!

You should be shameful of yourself as your country creates and contributes nothing, like literally nothing. Well maybe you produces some lottery winner scammers that parasite the west, I'll give you an award for that at least.

Learn from your brother in Pakistan, they are honorable people who don't practice pathetic extreme delusional hindu nationalism like what you lots doing. Although I understand that your country is one big human loser hole, but at least have some honor and admit your problem and start work on it instead going around yelling jai hind, more like jai loser eh?

Should I go on? If I go on I worry I might hurts your feeling more little indian man.

Thanks for being the sweatshop of the world and producing cheap goods. If your CCP ever gives you permission to leave China - go to retail stores around the world - all the cheapest products in the world are made in Chinese sweatshops. Heck, in Italy - Italians set up Chinese sweatshops and make Chinese workers work there just to put the "Made in Italy" tag. That's why you are generally scoffed at and laughed at.
And that's why 100,000 Chinese citizens have asked for refuge in India. Check with them. And I am done with your litte rants. You are now on ignore.

Thanks for being the sweatshop of the world and producing cheap goods. If your CCP ever gives you permission to leave China - go to retail stores around the world - all the cheapest products in the world are made in Chinese sweatshops. Heck, in Italy - Italians set up Chinese sweatshops and make Chinese workers work there just to put the "Made in Italy" tag. That's why you are generally scoffed at and laughed at.
And that's why 100,000 Chinese citizens have asked for refuge in India. Check with them. And I am done with your litte rants. You are now on ignore.
Well Said.
India must THANK CHINA for the cheap SOLAR PANELS and cheap LED LIGHTING that gave LIGHT for the MILLIONS OF STARVING INDIANS in the slums and rural areas who are without reliable source of electricity.

China, well known for cheap products THAT WORKED,
also known as manufacturing hub for the world.
India, well known for not so cheap products THAT DON'T WORK.

And about those RICH TIBETAN SLAVE OWNERS that STARVING INDIA pleaded to migrate to India with their GOLD RICHES.

www.pramnguyen.com/s/The-Dalai-Lama-Cables-Follow-the-Money-fd93.pdf
Recently declassified US State Department cables reveal the workings of the Dalai Lama and his inner circle.
It is estimated that the Dalai Lama had nearly 5 tons of solid gold at his disposal in India

Hah! Sorry for hurting your little feeling little indian man NOT!

As usual typical ultra hindu nationalist, have nothing to be proud of so resorting to creating ridiculous fake propoganda trying to make the other side look bad but trying VERY HARD to make own loser nation looks proud.

Is that everything you can be proud of? The 100,000 unwanted that China threw them out? Seriously you have to be better than that!

As mentioned many times before your country contributes and makes NOTHING. All you can do is keep yapping how strong india is and how its the number #1 democracy of world and will be the next superpower. Time to wake up and smell the coffee! You have more than 70 years, just look at the state of your country!

And you lots are the lowest of all, guess why all the call center are in india? Because you lots are cheap as chip that's why! You can't even manufacture because your lots not capable at that, you can only sit in call center or create some sort of lottery scam to scam the innocent in the richer country or migrate out to become a uber driver. What a shame!

Fortunately Pakistan is fortunate enough to break away from your loser union, its time for kashmir too as no one want to join a loser union that's for sure.

It is ridiculous that a citizens of a country like China is even comparing themselves to India. They are less free than citizens of Yemen and Sudan. They should first work to catch up with such nations -

Why do you think so many Chinese refugees continue to live here?

Forget about the RICH TIBETAN SLAVE OWNERS.
True Chinese migrants are FLEEING CORONAVIRUS STRICKEN SUPA POWA INDIA like the PLAGUE.
Chinatown, Kolkata: The Disintegration Of An Ethnic Enclave

Once a vibrant, self-sustaining locality with over 20,000 Chinese people, the abject state of the place today is disheartening, to say the least.

The 2000-odd Chinese-Indians that now reside in Tangra belong to the third generation of immigrants (Edit: From 20000 to now 2000, pathetic hahaha).

When probed about whether they think about returning to China, they speak about China’s progress with a nuanced sense of pride. “China is No.1 in the world,” says Peter, who works at Chinatown’s popular Beijing restaurant.
But we can’t go back now. We are Indian citizens.
We vote here; we do business here.”

The only price China paid for provoking India is Tik Tok, PUBG Mobile, and several broken spiked clubs and bruised fists/arms :enjoy:

It is ridiculous that a citizens of a country like China is even comparing themselves to India. They are less free than citizens of Yemen and Sudan. They should first work to catch up with such nations -

Compare? Are you kidding me? China is way ahead of you in every possible ways. I'm not going into this because I don't want to break your heart, but if you insist I'll go ahead. Your call my indian friend. Haha

Back
Top Bottom