What's new

China is now The World's Biggest Producer

They already are
ARJ21_2.jpg

Its named ARJ21

ARJ21 is just a smaller plane than the 380 and 747.I think there is a plane that make by China is bigger and can fill more passenger but i forget the name.

In response to U.S. Quantitative Easing, China has not done that as well???

Lol, China prints more than any of the major economies, including post-QE2 US. The quantity is unfortunately untold as with all communist states but the effects can be gauged from their inflation conundrum. And it's also why their currency has in effect appreciated 7% vis-a-vis the US dollar since last year.

Lol, China prints more than any of the major economies, including post-QE2 US. The effects can be gauged not from their government but unfortunately, only from their inflation conundrum. And it's also why their currency has in effect appreciated 7% vis-a-vis the US dollar since last year. Communist states like Viet, NK, and China have an affinity to print money.

Really I don't remember China printing 600 billion in a year. Maybe capitalist states have an affinity for printing money.

Maybe you should back your claims with facts instead of making crap up.

Really I don't remember China printing 600 billion in a year. Maybe capitalist states have an affinity for printing money.

Buddy, American inflation is at 2%, China is at 5% with 5 times the savings rate. You tell me which is printing more as a proportion to its economy.

Astute savers like you guys are lucky to not fall into deflation like Japan (though you will as your output rise and population age). American borrows their stimulus money. You guys print it.

Economist's View: The Difference in Saving Rates between China and the U.S.

Buddy, The American inflation rate is at 2%, China is at 5% with 5 times the savings rate. You tell me who's printing more as a proportion to its respective economy.

Economist's View: The Difference in Saving Rates between China and the U.S.

That would be a logical argument if China had the same economy size as America. They are not so you're making a logical fallacy. You're diverting the point. You said China printed more period. BTW saving rate in China is more like 15 times higher

Astute savers like you guys are lucky to not fall into deflation like Japan. American borrows their stimulis money. You guys print it.

We save for big things.

Yes America borrows stimulus money to keep printing. Unless China runs America's national treasury, we are not printing ridiculous amounts of money.

Buddy, American inflation is at 2%, China is at 5% with 5 times the savings rate. You tell me which is printing more as a proportion to its economy.
[/url]

America's 2% inflation is BS. It's as a big a fantasy as the 8.9% unemployment.

Easy to have a low CPI inflation if you keep dropping things from the basket of goods that do go up.

I would be surprised if they manipulate their system that way.

I think the like of Walmart and all those imports from China have helped keep the inflation low. Many things are actually cheaper than they were a decade ago.

Great news indeed. :toast_sign:
On the flip side, China has also become the biggest polluter. But China is investing a lot in green technologies and high end technologies now.

Back
Top Bottom