What's new

China is in for ‘a tough time’ as U.S. targets tech sector, expert says

it won't be easy. US has decades of basic research on china. Right now without any US tech, China could only get to around 65nm processes. So this fight will definitely take a long time and a tremendous amount of investment without any returns for that time. Problem is most chinese companies besides huawei and a few are not on board.
yes is not easy. but really no other choice.
Hope we can succeed,
Otherwise, will become Japan during World War II. Successfully blocked by the United States.

Lol, more CCP nonsense to make us laugh. Glad you agree Tibetans who have begged their way into India are Chinese refugees. One China policy has never been agreed to by India, you can keep begging. All you need are some decent newspapers and you will catch up Somalia and some other third world countries on the freedom index. Haha.
Begged their way? They ran away after we demolish Dalai Lama's serfdom. Not to mention we spanked your incompetent *** a few years later.

We're currently five times wealthier than you, soon to be six times given how poorly your economy is performing. If you think drinking cow urine and defecating in open air toilets represents freedom, then we'll continue to beat you in every measurable aspect. Your political freedom is real useful to an Indian farmer forever stuck in his village because of poverty, while we study, shop and travel abroad.

1599591116511.png

1599591143251.png

Attachments

• 1599591096734.png
    1599591096734.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
Begged their way? They ran away after we demolish Dalai Lama's serfdom. Not to mention we spanked your incompetent *** a few years later.

We're currently five times wealthier than you, soon to be six times given how poorly your economy is performing. If you think drinking cow urine and defecating in open air toilets represents freedom, then we'll continue to beat you in every measurable aspect. Your political freedom is real useful to an Indian farmer forever stuck in his village because of poverty, while we study, shop and travel abroad.

View attachment 668143
View attachment 668144
LOL - this is called the compound rate of growth village idiot. Your communist nation opened its economy 12 years before India and that's pretty much the head start you have. The Indian farmer who not only votes, but also provides food to the destitute Chinese beggars who seek refuge in India needs to be respected by you.

But I doubt you will ever overtake Somalia. hahahaha

LOL - this is called the compound rate of growth village idiot. Your communist nation opened its economy 12 years before India and that's pretty much the head start you have. The Indian farmer who not only votes, but also provides food to the destitute Chinese beggars who seek refuge in India needs to be respected by you.

But I doubt you will ever overtake Somalia. hahahaha
I see you're trying to pull the "we developed later" card. No you're just slow because you're an inferior culture with inferior system and inferior people. Your national IQ is 82, barely better than retards.

Let's examine Human Development Index to see if your little lie passes mustard. Oh noes, it looks like war torn Iraq is doing better than you. You're closer to Somalia in ranking than you are to us.

85. China - 0.758
120. Iraq - 0.689
129. India - 0.647
165. Somalia - 0.285

Let's see how long your short miserable life is expected to last shall we? Oh noes, looks like your parents will die in a few years if not already.

76.7 for China
69.4 for India

How about income by PPP? Oh noes, looks like you're piss poor.

$16,127 USD for China
$ 6,829 USD for India

Looks like we're better than you by all available metrics. Find a proper toilet before you post, because I can smell shit posts from the other side of the world. Try not to get raped on your way to the said toilet. Maybe ask for blessings from a Hindu priest before you head out? What are Hindu priests called anyway? Holy Shit?

Last edited:
These former Tibetan Serf Masters who fled to India are better off, turning India into their new serfdom Kingdom since for many Indians being former slaves to the British are so ingrained inside of them as well as open defecation culture.
Jawdaws represent a lower caste and is staging a revolt against the higher caste. He is resentful and racist against the Tibetan Indian.
Why should they should they be in a higher caste than us, Jawdaws screamed aloud. :sarcastic: :coffee::laugh::laugh::cheers:

Last edited:
I see you're trying to pull the "we developed later" card. No you're just slow because you're an inferior culture with inferior system and inferior people. Your national IQ is 82, barely better than retards.

Let's examine Human Development Index to see if your little lie passes mustard. Oh noes, it looks like war torn Iraq is doing better than you. You're closer to Somalia in ranking than you are to us.

85. China - 0.758
120. Iraq - 0.689
129. India - 0.647
165. Somalia - 0.285

Let's see how long your short miserable life is expected to last shall we? Oh noes, looks like your parents will die in a few years if not already.

76.7 for China
69.4 for India

$16,127 USD for China
$ 6,829 USD for India

Looks like we're better than you by all available metrics. Find a proper toilet before you post, because I can smell shit posts from the other side of the world. Try not to get raped on your way to the said toilet. Maybe ask for blessings from a Hindu priest before you head out? What are Hindu priests called anyway? Holy Shit?
No point posting these statistics for him.
His IQ is too low for him to understand.
He thinks India being No.1 or having the highest number of COVID case is something he should celebrate or proud about.
Modi needed more Indians exactly like him.
Example. He cited 1967. In 1967 i checked, there was a border artilley exchange with apparently 30 deads on the Chinese side initially.
There were plenty of artillery exchanges betwen Pakistan and India and everyone of them a war.
I. Only low IQ and ignorants Indians will claimed it was a war and a victory.
2. The Chinese casualties keep on being adjusted every 10 years by Indian media and now it is quote at thousands.
Come on. In 1967 China was in the midst of the Cultural Revolution. But don't tell this brainwashed Indian, he happened to be one of those braonwashed Indians who think that in 1962, India won the war against China.
He will defend it by saying he has never heard of Henderson Brooke Report which remained classified after almost 60 years.
No need to ask for the reason why?
To him, everything is but a communist Chinese propaganda.

As for me, I only enjoy laughing. It has been never so amusing.
:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::cheers:

Last edited:

85. China - 0.758
120. Iraq - 0.689
129. India - 0.647
165. Somalia - 0.285

76.7 for China
69.4 for India

$16,127 USD for China
$ 6,829 USD for India

Lol. National IQ is 82???? Hahaha. Must be in some debunked text or a Chinese propaganda leaflet to prevent more Chinese from begging their way to refuge into India.

And your rape and excrement fantasies merely highlight Chinese "culture" if indeed one can call it that, if one is in a rather charitable mood. Hahaha.

I doubt you will ever catch up with Somalia on the freedom index. Hahaha.

Lol. National IQ is 82???? Hahaha. Must be in some debunked text or a Chinese propaganda leaflet to prevent more Chinese from begging their way to refuge into India.

And your rape and excrement fantasies merely highlight Chinese "culture" if indeed one can call it that, if one is in a rather charitable mood. Hahaha.

They are not refugees, they are your daddies...
india being the biggest pathetic beggar of the world, still have to beg for money everywhere to feed their 100,000 tibetan daddies:
1599631366834.png

Last edited:

Forget the freedom index, I’m waiting for India to catch up to Somalia’s sanitation standards.

You are very lucky, your parents are capable of affording your school study. You now can write and you can get access to internet. You know, a large amount of Indians are illiterate. IQ is not born, school study also influence it.

Sanitation is a basic human essential lol. The fact you put freedom above a human essential shows what a dope you are.
Of course it is. And you can ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees here about sanitation facilities provided to them.

Of course it is. And you can ask the 100,000 Chinese refugees here about sanitation facilities provided to them.

Sanitation is a basic human essential. If you can’t provide basic sanitation you’re a failed state.

Ah looks like you have trouble accepting reality. It's one of the signs of malnutrition, or it could be trauma from the rapes you suffered. Either way, your low IQ is quite factual:

Do you masturbate to political freedom when you can't afford to buy a toilet? Have you actually stepped outside of the cow enclosure you call a village, or getting raped on your way out too much trouble?

By the way, did I get the title for Hindu priests right? It is Holy Shit right?

Back
Top Bottom