What's new

China is in for ‘a tough time’ as U.S. targets tech sector, expert says

Lol. Chinese hero no doubt.

Hahahaha
Rather stupid but it is true.
Well. If a Chinese or a Chinese company committed a fraud, dude like you will blame the entire China or Communist Party.

How low you can you people stoop? That is illogical and low IQ.
Grow up.

Did I accuse or imagine you defecating in the open because statistics in India says 80% of the population do so?

Grow up, kiddy. India will soon be No. 1.
The No.1 highest cases of COVID in the world.
The Indian COVID strain C64D I am informed is quite dangerous as there are many carriers with absolutely no symptoms. And now they are creating clusters all over India. :coffee:

Rather stupid but it is true.
Well. If a Chinese or a Chinese company committed a fraud, dude like you will blame the entire China or Communist Party.

How low you can you people stoop? That is illogical and low IQ.
Grow up.

Did I accuse or imagine you defecating in the open because statistics in India says 80% of the population do so?

Grow up, kiddy. India will soon be No. 1.
The No.1 highest cases of COVID in the world.
The Indian COVID strain C64D I am informed is quite dangerous as there are many carriers with absolutely no symptoms. And now they are creating clusters all over India. :coffee:
Lol. Maybe communists say 80% of Indians defecate in the open to prevent more Chinese refugees to join the 100,000 Chinese refugees who have begged their way into lndia.

Meanwhile, in the real world this guy was a hero in China and got funds from your CCP all the while trying to pass off Motorola chips as Chinese. First you insinuated it isn't true and then went caught out, your low IQ response is amusing. No wonder the democratic, civilized world laughs at the Chinese.

What about the lack of EDA for SMIC though? It will take a long time to rival someone like Cadence or Synposis ...
SMIC is a fab, why would it have an EDA? Designers use EDA, SMIC just has to be able to take the files an EDA generates and make the chips they specify. As for the problem of EDA, that's not a very high priority - it's not as if software is the hardest thing in the world to smuggle and reverse engineer. I imagine US EDA companies' source code is an espionage target.

Lol. Maybe communists say 80% of Indians defecate in the open to prevent more Chinese refugees to join the 100,000 Chinese refugees who have begged their way into lndia.

Meanwhile, in the real world this guy was a hero in China and got funds from your CCP all the while trying to pass off Motorola chips as Chinese. First you insinuated it isn't true and then went caught out, your low IQ response is amusing. No wonder the democratic, civilized world laughs at the Chinese.
You are not only low in IQ but is rather childish as well.
Chinese refugees????
So this is how you treat your Tibetan Indians? First you have used them now you insulted them as well.
What a shame? Inkdians like you are so dishonest. :coffee:

You are not only low in IQ but is rather childish as well.
Chinese refugees????
So this is how you treat your Tibetan Indians? First you have used them now you insulted them as well.
What a shame? Inkdians like you are so dishonest. :coffee:
Does a low IQ Chinese like you have proof about the 80% number you claimed or did you just read it on a Chinese propaganda leaflet?

What is insulting about being a refugee? Henry Kissinger and Albright were refugees. This looks like more stupid Chinese propaganda.
Daft Chinese like you are just right for providing entertainment. Hahaha.

SMIC is a fab, why would it have an EDA? Designers use EDA, SMIC just has to be able to take the files an EDA generates and make the chips they specify. As for the problem of EDA, that's not a very high priority - it's not as if software is the hardest thing in the world to smuggle and reverse engineer. I imagine US EDA companies' source code is an espionage target.

Since the US imperialists play dirty, China should play by the same rules. The racist Anglo-Saxon vultures are petrified by the rise of China. Their only cards to play are the technology sanctions (semiconductor, software, commercial jet engines) and financial sanctions (dollar access). Their options to do damage to China militarily, economically and diplomatically are extremely limited.

na, you still need EUV for 3rd gen tech

Are you sure the foundry technology for SiC and GaN semiconductor will be the same with Si?

In spite of that, SiC and Gan consume much lower energy and has better performance, therefore though the size of transistor is bigger - say 14nm - it still can perform same as or better than the smaller one with Si say 5nm.

If I had some money, I would setup a plant in Pakistan to develop IC,s. Fabrication would be the focus but in a few years deign could be taken on. As Pakistan has access to western technologies it may be a happy medium.

who wants in?

kv

As China is now consuming 60% of global chip supplies including 70% import, this change in the coming year would cause a lot of western companies along the chip making value chains, especially the American ones, losing their highly skilled workforce.

China does not get to decide what chips go in Apple iPhone or Cisco router
All those chips are included in your China numbers

If I had some money, I would setup a plant in Pakistan to develop IC,s. Fabrication would be the focus but in a few years deign could be taken on. As Pakistan has access to western technologies it may be a happy medium.

who wants in?

kv

Not that easy. You would need enough client's to sustain the huge investment, and the potential clients need to be convinced on how you could deliver the chip with quality same as those from existing established competitors with competing price. You would need competent and experienced engineers also, beside reliable and convincing equipment.

Does a low IQ Chinese like you have proof about the 80% number you claimed or did you just read it on a Chinese propaganda leaflet?

What is insulting about being a refugee? Henry Kissinger and Albright were refugees. This looks like more stupid Chinese propaganda.
Daft Chinese like you are just right for providing entertainment. Hahaha.
Trolls like you now demanding for proof?
Now you drop names like Henry Kiseinger and Albright which have nothing to do with the home of the slumdogs.
What a joke? Go home and play with your COVID. :sarcastic: :cheers:

Trolls like you now demanding for proof?
Now you drop names like Henry Kiseinger and Albright which have nothing to do with the home of the slumdogs.
What a joke? Go home and play with your COVID. :sarcastic: :cheers:
Lol. That seems like Chinese speak for "I am so stupid that I don't have an answer". Haha. That's why we keep giving refugee to Chinese who beg to be let in. You have incredible entertainment value.

Lol. That seems like Chinese speak for "I am so stupid that I don't have an answer". Haha. That's why we keep giving refugee to Chinese who beg to be let in. You have incredible entertainment value.
You being low IQ is confirmed.
Well. We are not alone in saying those thing.
This is what Your former Colonial Master BBC is telling everyone in the whole damn world.

Apart from poverty and lack of lavatories, one of the reasons often cited to explain open defecation in India is the ingrained cultural norm making the practice socially accepted in some parts of the society.
"Just building toilets is not going to solve the problem, because open defecation is a practice acquired from the time you learn how to walk. When you grow up in an environment where everyone does it, even if later in life you have access to proper sanitation, you will revert back to it," says Sue Coates, chief of Wash (water, sanitation and hygiene) at Unicef.
India will be free of open defecation only when "every Indian household, every village, every part of Indian society will accept the need to use toilets and commit to do so", she says.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No wonder the higher caste do not shake the hands of lower caste like you. You don't even clean your hands after defecation and you prepared your curry immediately after that. It is ingrained in your culture inside of you.

You being low IQ is confirmed.
Well. We are not alone in saying those thing.
This is what Your former Colonial Master BBC is telling everyone in the whole damn world.

Apart from poverty and lack of lavatories, one of the reasons often cited to explain open defecation in India is the ingrained cultural norm making the practice socially accepted in some parts of the society.
"Just building toilets is not going to solve the problem, because open defecation is a practice acquired from the time you learn how to walk. When you grow up in an environment where everyone does it, even if later in life you have access to proper sanitation, you will revert back to it," says Sue Coates, chief of Wash (water, sanitation and hygiene) at Unicef.
India will be free of open defecation only when "every Indian household, every village, every part of Indian society will accept the need to use toilets and commit to do so", she says.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Lol. Daft Chinese boy, where is the 80% you quoted?

Back
Top Bottom