What's new

China is biggest stumbling block in India’s UNSC permanent membership

China was not a powerful that can defeat Japan in 1940's.... It was all about USA and Soviet... read the history properly.

Don't talk about 1962, there was many reasons for india's defeat as you are trying to give credit to CHina against Japan. Both were not very simple scenarios.

Now China can't not win a war against India. I do simply say that just put 20 nuclear missiles on all major Chinese cities. They can never thought for war against India................ if india will put to stone age then need to make sure, china will also come with India to stone age.

The same reason I don't see any direct war between China and India......finally, no one will be winner...
NO WONDER LOW IQ.
Precisely because China was divided by Civil War and not powerful that shows the GRIT and TENACITY of the Chinese in fighting the powerful Japanese and later the US in Korea.

COWARDLY Indians of the RUNNING INTO THE RIVER AT GALVAN won't understand, I guess.
Indians go CRYING TO THEIR PAPA when confronted with the Chinese and only good at RAPING and BULLYING Kashmir and other minorities.
INdian Army Rape Us CXBQez2UsAAwGQS.jpg

NO WONDER LOW IQ.
Precisely because China was divided by Civil War and not powerful that shows the GRIT and TENACITY of the Chinese in fighting the powerful Japanese and later the US in Korea.

COWARDLY Indians of the RUNNING INTO THE RIVER AT GALVAN won't understand, I guess.
Indians go CRYING TO THEIR PAPA when confronted with the Chinese and only good at RAPING and BULLYING Kashmir and other minorities.
View attachment 689857

India is not pakistan to go and ask help from anyone.

As i said, put all chinese cities at nuclear bombs range... they will never fight a direct war and forget about for cheerleaders.

I don't see any direct fight between india and china for the same reason.

India is not pakistan to go and ask help from anyone.

As i said, put all chinese cities at nuclear bombs range... they will never fight a direct war and forget about for cheerleaders.

I don't see any direct fight between india and china for the same reason.
Hahaha, WHAT A JOKE of a SUPA POWA.

India accelerates weapons purchases in wake of border clash with China

Russia and US jostle for arms sales to India after tensions with China over border

US-made jackets for soldiers in Ladakh
(Why Indian made jackets NOT GOOD ENOUGH?)

India emerges top importer of used clothes
( BEGGAR 3rd World COUNTRY)

It is one of the five major nuclear power and top 5 military countries in the world. India while is still a small fry even until now, still a small fry. Stop whining about it. The current standing of 5 major power is true reflect of global leadership. Your ICBM is worst off than NK one. SSBN is a big joke with a pathetic missile range of 700km, trying to commit suicide instead having credible nuclear second strike. More than 70 percent of your military still needs import. Even the Tejas and warship heavily depend on foreign component to be workable. I don't know what Indians are complaining about? You are a joke and still even dare to ask for a permanent seat?

Another BS comment. India is never offer. Permanent seats are only offer to WWII victor. India is still under British Rule when WWII ended.

Rss goons made stupid fake news to attach Nehru, their own Indian leader

if you want to make fake news, at least make it believable, not this Nehru declined when actually UN founded in 1945 when India was a colony under British
NO WONDER LOW IQ.

View attachment 689857

Poor minority in shithole India

Mere propaganda, Nothing of that sort ever happened and had been debunked many times in numerous fora, Figment of imagination of Indian ultra nationalists and Tharoor who suffer from a identity crisis

India was never offered a seat at the UNSC and certainly not over China. It was barely a nation state by 1950, Just 3 years after the Brits left their creation of What is now India.. When the so called feeler was made by the US to test the waters

Agreed now but China was also not like some first world country when it joined unsc....

When China joined to Elite group than what was special?

Ans is nothing, still all 5 members don't want or let to join any other country. It' not about deserving but other things.

The P5s are basically the winners of WW2. Maybe India can try , whatever is left of it after WW3.

I don't think any permanent UNSC member wants the group to get any larger then it already is, they all will lose their leverage.. especially Russia [on india]; so if worst comes to worst they will be secretely hoping that China Vetoes, and the latter will graciously oblige.
Exactly, and same thing applies to joining the "nuclear club"- this same group doesnt want that club expanding...they will do as much as they possibly can to prevent that also from happening..smh

Agreed now but China was also not like some first world country when it joined unsc....

It didn't matter what the state of China's development was in 1945, What mattered was it was one of the 5 powers in the world that was on the winning side of WWII.. End of

Before China India was given a chance to join as a veto power but as usual Pandit nehru the idiot gave the chance to China..... ppl here calculating Indian criteria wither it's fit to join UNSC permanent seat or not should not forget that when China joined it was also one the most BHUKKAD (hungry country) country in this world.....so nothing special about China....
Only anti-intellectual Indians believe this rumor, in fact only Indians believe it

UNSC should be reformed - France and Britain have to be kicked out. They have no words other than US words. Why we need vassals in UNSC if we already have their suzerain?

Remove Britain and France. EU, African Union, ASEAN, SAARC and whatever their equivalent is in Latin America become permanent members with 'vetoable veto' - a veto that itself can be vetoed by any of the organization's member states.

India in UNSC LOL.... a country has disputes and problems with all of its neighbors. A country is widely known for its terrorism from Mukti Bahini to Tamil tigers to TTP, a country top in hunger index, a country having massive internal fault lines esp since Modi came into power the internal religious harmony fuckedup badly, a country having major conflict issue with a Global power, a country who is HIGHLY DEPENDENT on foreign weapons for ITS OWN SECURITY, a country who is merely a tool for U.S. against China expecting that a nation will get Permanent membership or powers like US, UK, Russi and China vote for its permanent seat lol

India will become a member of the UNSC. You don't count. China can't stop for too long (4 out of 5 countries want India there). Deal with it.
UNSC should be reformed - France and Britain have to be kicked out. They have no words other than US words. Why we need vassals in UNSC if we already have their suzerain?

Britain needs to be kicked out. Yes.

Only a daft person would ever think those P5 would ever allow anyone in. For the sake of argument, if they will allow India, the group has to be expanded further (more power-sharing among countries). This kills the whole purpose of this exclusive, elite group of powerful countries.

The only power they enjoy is Veto, without it they will be very similar to the UN. So stop day-dreaming. If India is eligible, I am sure Pakistan can also get elected into UNSC.

Back
Top Bottom