What's new

China intends to sign a new contract on delivery of 120 AL-31FN engines

they are intellectually lacking. its a well known historical fact.
indians dont understand anything related to military.

I thought they are bad at economic now they seem dont know much about millitary too.Clueless in all subject but always the first one to open their mouth.

I thought they are bad at economic now they seem dont know much about millitary too.Clueless in all subject but always the first one to open their mouth.

next time we'll just address him Mr. AL-31FN dOEnt have TVC@SPARKwhen he jumps in or post flame articles about China's military programs.:cheesy:

Now even the old J-11A and J-10A start to equip with WS-10A, it looks like that pretty soon China won't need any Russian engines even for its export aircrafts.

AL-31F: Su-27SK/UBK, Su-30MKK/MK2, J-11A
AL-31FN: J-10A, J-10S and early J-10B
WS-10A: J-11B and later J-10B

I already made a thread several months ago that J-10 will be using AL-31FN for a while. However, some didn't want to believe me since they think WS-10A will be the engine of choice. J-11B with WS-10A was first sighted and flew in 2006, but did not enter mass production until 2010. J-10B was sighted testing with WS-10A just two months ago.

You do the math.

China will buy blah,blah.And anypart in this artical said the contract was signed?Should I translate more?

Abstract: The institute of international relationship and strategy of France reported that...

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

China should have bee able to make engines theirself

Feb. 2010
1235213q3qpcmc43ftvo4g.jpg

123731ufurx55gdg8uypnr.jpg

1. Russian engines are good
2. China's engines may not be in massive production
3. So buying russian engines cuts cost for chinese military
4. old Su27 need the engines too
5. for potential war, need more engines in stock

i am wondering, why i posted high quality comments, yet, i am still a captain, not a general. do they judge by number of posts? not by vision, quality, etc.? :woot:

1. Russian engines are good
2. China's engines may not be in massive production
3. So buying russian engines cuts cost for chinese military
4. old Su27 need the engines too
5. for potential war, need more engines in stock

i am wondering, why i posted high quality comments, yet, i am still a captain, not a general. do they judge by number of posts? not by vision, quality, etc.? :woot:

man

Plz stop talking nonsense,WS10 had been put into mass production long ago.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ed-mass-production-three-generations-ann.html

The second batch of AL31FN contract aren't still signed now.you dont believe chinese own reliable sources and you are so naive as to believe such a russian media lies.The second contract of AL31fn is under negotiation....russian engine are more mature ,but it is none so good in lifetime ,Chinese WS10B have longer lifetime and bigger thrust than AL31fn.believe it or not

some new pics of WS10
PLAAF J11B WITH WS10A
1318945765_95420.jpg

xRu73.jpg

PLAAF J11BS WITH WS10A

Zt7O9.jpg

Old J11A /SU27 WITH WS10,
this pics show that J11A /SU27 with AL31f could be reengined with the WS10

goJLw.jpg

VIDEO

J10B PT 05 with WS10B(13 200 kgf) take off at a short distance

Last edited by a moderator:
That's because they are taught like that, cpc propaganda. :blah: :blah: :partay:

another rat is here.

still bitter over the 1962 arse kicking china gave india.
in 1962 india got their pants pulled down by china and china proceeded to whip the indian buttcheeks until the indians waved the white flag.
china taught india a lesson that india will never forget.

many indians are still ashamed of that humiliation.
they are ashamed to be indian having suffered such a humiliating defeat at the hands of china.

india learnt a valuable lesson in that u dont mess with a vastly superior country like china.

lol those frustrated indians``they need to mentalmasturbate on one old news twice in a month in order to release their inferior complexity left by their former master```

i can see all of their nation is frustrated from those world famous loud mouth funny politicians to ordinary people.

their pathetic project LCA's chief test pilot killed himself, i guess the main reason must be he cannot believe their people are so pathetic cannt even assemble a 3rd gen small bird after 30 years needless to say all the direct purchase of major parts and copying from Mirage and Saabs`

Indian can't even copy. India can only buy at a fool's extortionate price. But India's government officials are getting kickbacks so that's okay. Ha ha LCA project is so bad..... even its chief test pilot killed himself in shame..... you can't make this kind of joke up.

Back
Top Bottom