What's new

China intends to sign a new contract on delivery of 120 AL-31FN engines

guys, check out the India 5th gen fighter first,
C8aFj.jpg
well kid i know u have wet ur diapers well just posting fake photoshop pics u can take out ur frustations & achieve nothing

^^^
dont say that, i respect the tibetan people, i think they should build a new country, a new tibet by the price of some India territory, like several India North-east states.
well dont worry son ,tibet would be built where it should be ,u dont need to say where it should be built .So keep barking :wave:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Since when did the Monkey Lama get so interested in high tech like jet engines?

He probably need to go to high school first. Learning from the Newton's laws and fundamental chemistry.

well monkey lama teaching donkeys what the real science is behind jet engines which some donkeys trying to get pass marks in that subject by copying :D

well monkey lama teaching donkeys what the real science is behind jet engines which some donkeys trying to get pass marks in that subject by copying :D

Since you are right now stay in my country you probably that's these monks are refereed as bold donkey or 秃驴 by people.

:rofl: we have seen how u fought ur war with them & how succesful u were ,& also u didnt take any help from other country like US ,u won ur independence on ur own:D
with americans help yes```maybe will fight 8 more years without americans help, unlike one slave nation so subjective that only gaining independence when their master was ravaged by two World Wars and gave up their place in the current slums

what a joke a country which has communism (single party) as a way of governance is asking me which chinese leader stayed for over decades?:lol:
again still havent answered the question, i should not ask a retard a common question. and in reality this single party country is the talk and envy of the century, unlike one western wannabe slum that only imitating others do but nothing of their own and even more sadly the laughing stock of the world economically (foreign IF hijacked economy), socially (need we say more?) and militarily (LCA, Arjun, cheif security commander cluelessly killed by A terriorist and many many more)
well i think ur IQ is next to zero or u r knowingly inciting caste thing here .Do u know the name of mayawati & her caste & her status in india just type in google & u would know a lot & wont dare to post such craps in ur life time:fie:
well according to scientific research your lot IQ is as low as the least developed African Sahara regions```and of course as we living in the modern world no one would have the 'prestige' to experience the ancient barbaric behaviers now only exists in a 'shining' country

this is the most hilarious thing in the world that a thief is boasting of caughting a cop stealing:rofl:
well anyone with working eyes & is not a biased chinese can say J-10 is a copy of the failed project Lavi,& LCA is not a copy of successful Mirage and Saab design
furthermore to prove you are an ignorant and stereotyped half grown brain, J-10 and Lavi share totally different fuslage, nose, wings, tail wings, weapon hardpoints, engines, avionics, radar, weapons and internal structure.

but incapable indians cannt even copy Mirage fuslage has to spend hunderds of millions to hire Dassault to design the aerodynamics, and the LCA wings are identical to Saab SJ-37 plus direct imports for every single bits of the plane but the paint job
comparisonr.png
[/URL][/IMG]
well why dont u introspect why were ur j10 pilots killed during test flying :partay:
& those nations are interested in ur jets which are bankrupt countries & depends upon foreign aid for survival .:lol:
pilots died through accident everywhere, but nowhere can break the crashing record held by your the 'most' powerful airforce with 1001 crashes``! and probably nowhere in the world that a pilot killed himself just because he had no hope for the project, and he found his talent has been wasted by the sorry country`

and not even the poorest country would by a bullet from India says very much about your country's capability

well kid i know u have wet ur diapers well just posting fake photoshop pics u can take out ur frustations & achieve nothing

well dont worry son ,tibet would be built where it should be ,u dont need to say where it should be built .So keep barking :wave:

well, if i were you i couldnt believe my country would produce junk like that too, because not long ago i just happily making fun on how Chinese are incapable of produce something decent and indigenous. believe me, i know how you feel.

and pardon me, who is barking? your country, a Sahara type third world country, import all military toy from the west and without actual thermonuclear power, which is without true full-scale war potential, who are you to talk your country's fate?
Chinese talk your country's fate, which is prepare to spare some land for the tibetan seeking their independence, and for your North-easter too, you people are not nice to them for some you-know-what reason.

Back
Top Bottom