What's new

China insulting Iran in the Asian games

Funny, I always heard the "Persian Gulf" in Chinese news,I'm wondering that where did you see arabian gulf in Asian game opening ceremony?

Well, I personally agree that the Persian Gulf, it is a political game, however this is only a small problem, not worth mentioning that China has 99% of the area is illustrated in Persian Gulf.

The way SA is arming to the teeth..very soon everyone will call it the Arabian gulf.

Maybe it is time for Iran to drop "Dinner jacket" and rejoin the comity of nations.

How? by joining the band wagon of US... or by stopping their nuclear program?

What they have done wrong for which US and even India is in favor (in UN) to ban them.

IF YOU (US) posses a nuke than you are responsible (and the only nation to use nuke in war). If India poses a nuke they are responsible just because of "NO FIRST USE POLICY".
but if Iran is building a nuclear power plant (may be a nuke bomb) they are rough state, WHY?

On Arabian or Persian gulf...

This is first time when I heard Arabian gulf. I might be outdated on this peace of info :lol:

"persian gulf" is the historical name
it was always like this
Just get some education. If you check carefully it was not an arab land before in front of us but persian land. that's what it was like that.

Yes now it is arab and persian lands .
But the name "persian gulf" is a name which was always used in the maps.
The will to change is a will to make a hell...

you are right , i can understand...

it's always been "persian gulf ".........and should be

indians will feel the same if china tommoro try to call "indian occen" by some other name...

since when did we have "Isamic Games"? :what:

Islamic Solidarity Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A second event, originally scheduled to take place in October 2009 in Iran, and later re-scheduled for April 2010, was canceled after a dispute arose between Iran and the Arab World over the use of the term Persian Gulf in logos for the Games, as some Arab countries refer to the body of water as the "Arabian Gulf".[1]"

Worth noticing is though that the first event took place in Saudi Arabia in which i am sure the Saudis refered to this piece of water as the Arabian Gulf, However Iran showed up to these games. Arabs on the other hand did not reciprocate.

When you Persians and Arabians are fighting over tiny chasm of water, good thing is that, we have a goddamn sea named after our state in India! :lol:

When you Persians and Arabians are fighting over tiny chasm of water, good thing is that, we have a goddamn sea named after our state in India! :lol:

and no one dares to change it. :D

Last edited:
Where in the games did Chinese use ''Arabian Gulf ''?

Under the pressure of saudi and emirates, China decided to write "Arabian Gulf" instead "Persian Gulf"

Persian sources:
MehrNews.com - Iran, Iranian, Nuclear, political, world, sport, Cultural, economic, SocialAndOccations news and headlines
ISNA - 11-12-2010 - 89/8/21 - ?????: / ??????? ?????? 2010 / ????? ???: 1653348

Iranians were leaving the stadium saying their protest

What a shame !

Iran should not compromise and don't fall for bullying chinese.

And you and other nationalist Iranians should boycott chinese goods in Iran as a protest.

Also, don't allow ur Oil and Gas to china.

Back
Top Bottom