What's new

China insulting Iran in the Asian games

Guys to quarrel over petty things is not cool. Lets thank China for spending the money to host the games.:china::cheers:

Guys to quarrel over petty things is not cool. Lets thank China for spending the money to host the games.:china::cheers:

thank you china for giving paksher some cool cheap toys n dolls to play with which he never would have bought with pocket money :rofl::rofl:

Under the pressure of saudi and emirates, China decided to write "Arabian Gulf" instead "Persian Gulf"

Persian sources:
MehrNews.com - Iran, Iranian, Nuclear, political, world, sport, Cultural, economic, SocialAndOccations news and headlines
ISNA - 11-12-2010 - 89/8/21 - ?????: / ??????? ?????? 2010 / ????? ???: 1653348

Iranians were leaving the stadium saying their protest

What a shame !

The way SA is arming to the teeth..very soon everyone will call it the Arabian gulf.

Maybe it is time for Iran to drop "Dinner jacket" and rejoin the comity of nations.

Even the Islamic games got called of because of this dispute, they really need to sort it out before causing even more embaressment infront of the world.

Even the Islamic games got called of because of this dispute, they really need to sort it out before causing even more embaressment infront of the world.

since when did we have "Isamic Games"? :what:

If i recalled it correctly, when Iranian delegation was entering the stadium. Chinese audience gave it a very loud cheer.

I don't know this yet .so loud cheer when they enter .nothing about insulting.just a word prior didn't communicated well .I am so sorry for that.

Back
Top Bottom