What's new

CHINA: INDIA’S ENEMY NO. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is a major problem in South Asia, I think it is imperative regional countries involved commission a joint task force specially designated to resolve the India problem. Member states such as Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka all can cooperate together in solving the India problem. India needs to be suppressed and divided into multiple states, otherwise it will resort to it's aggressive behavior of occupying territory of regional states.
LMAO when you mentioned problem in south asia. :lol:

Asiatic Lions are a trademark of pricely states of western british India such as rajastan while tigers have always been identified with Bengal and BD being a successor state of Historical Bengal, its rightfully ours now.There is no such thing as Indian trademark. A country that never had a historical existence can not have trademarks and hence its understandable that they would try to take pride in other's trademarks. We understand your predicament. :coffee:

See the worldwide distribution of tiger population. While India is only place where Asiatic lions are found. Your BD has few tigers.

East Bengal don't exist today, its called Bangladesh. :cheesy:

Asiatic Lions are a trademark of pricely states of western british India such as rajastan while tigers have always been identified with Bengal and BD being a successor state of Historical Bengal, its rightfully ours now.There is no such thing as Indian trademark. A country that never had a historical existence can not have trademarks and hence its understandable that they would try to take pride in other's trademarks. We understand your predicament. :coffee:

I always says that India very big mistake by participating war in 1971.... If it India is not there, Pakistan might crush so called BD now.... don't talk about history with dad.... still BD is puppet of India.... we can't deny about education level is poor in BD so you guys are talking like this..... the fact is BD is a islamic state.... apart name.... BD won't follow bengal culture nor use bengal language.... BD is an artificial country...

I always says that India very big mistake by participating war in 1971.... If it India is not there, Pakistan might crush so called BD now.... don't talk about history with dad.... still BD is puppet of India.... we can't deny about education level is poor in BD so you guys are talking like this..... the fact is BD is a islamic state.... apart name.... BD won't follow bengal culture nor use bengal language.... BD is an artificial country...

Is your post a reflection of shining India's education system? :rolleyes:

The malnourished elephant's boat is appearing as a nuisance to the Dragon's cargo ship. The cargo ship can easily pulverise the boat but being rationale the Dragon is showing mercy to the poor elephant. An amazing depiction of reality. :coffee:

I prefer this depiction of China & India
834734587.jpg

The malnourished elephant's boat is appearing as a nuisance to the Dragon's cargo ship. The cargo ship can easily pulverise the boat but being rationale the Dragon is showing mercy to the poor elephant. An amazing depiction of reality. :coffee:

The cheerleader role is all you will ever get. Might as well do it well, keep moving those pompoms.

India number 1 drama queen :coffee:

50950-280x280-Cheer_cert.jpg

The peace loving people of the world doesn't want to see that elephant. U can replace that elephant with an eagle and can add a bear as well. Just my 2 cents. :)

Who are these peaceloving people of the world, the pole vaulters. :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom