What's new

CHINA: INDIA’S ENEMY NO. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably never study foreign policy I take it. India "dispute" goes farther over a trite land border with China. Its about the Geo-Politics of the region.

I know it. Did you hear that America is stationing 2/3 of her navy in Pacific Ocean and China have other major issues in South China Sea, then Japan over Senkakus. China will left with little to interfere in Indian Ocean.

i do not have link , but if you come here you will see here how poor people uses technology (thanks to cell phone companies, electronic companies, cyber cafe etc)

i agree that 280 million is more than BD population at the same time India also has big number of poor people.

I think you didn't read the link I provided you , they are predicting that by 2030 India will have 600 million middle class people so, what I mean is we are developing at nice pace and that time is not too far when we will have less than 10 million poor in India.

Well, we can also drag in the red corridor, IOK or Khalistan movement to your hearts content....but since as always you are incompetent to comprehend, we are not discussing internal strife but foreign relations. !!

Cherry picking ??
I think I added Durand line dispute and you acceding your land to China without even putting a fight.

What a load of crap is this
Yes china & india are not best friends but no 1 enemy this is just BS

I know it. Did you hear that America is stationing 2/3 of her navy in Pacific Ocean and China have other major issues in South China Sea, then Japan over Senkakus. China will left with little to interfere in Indian Ocean.

Its nothing more than a gesture. It won't even escalate to conflict. The dispute will be settled on the diplomatic table not on a battlefield. Remember The US & China economy is tied together. If one should fall so does the other.
Kal-econ-cartoon-11-12-09-web.jpg

Not to mention a conflict with this 2 heavy weight will lead to WW3... Which kinda suck for the rest of the world if you think about it. This is not an insult to India or anything I'm actually quite concerned about India situation in the region & it would be better if India change it interventionist foreign policy toward the neighbors.

Its nothing more than a gesture. It won't even escalate to conflict. The dispute will be settled on the diplomatic table not on a battlefield. Remember The US & China economy is tied together. If one should fall so does the other.

Not to mention a conflict with this 2 heavy weight will lead to WW3... Which kinda suck for the rest of the world if you think about it. This is not an insult to India or anything I'm actually quite concerned about India situation in the region & it would be better if India change it interventionist foreign policy toward the neighbors.

But you seemed to unaware of India-China dynamics. What you said about other countries, same is true about India and China also. For decades no soldier has died on India-China border and CCP leadership want trade with India. Recently China lost influence in Myanmar.You are free to cheerlead for China. :lol:

Because the Indian economy is collapsing.

It has been collapsing every year ... as per chinese. :bemused:

Last year, we saw chinese tracking Indian monsoons.. and exchange rates.. haha..

Poor you...

I read Google news which posted links to most news outfits around the world. I notice Time of India, Economic Time, Hindu Time, etc (Indians new outlets) have the most prevalent news entries. They report almost everything.

I read the comments and they are vile. If the people who made those comments represent a cross-section of the Indians from all walks of life, I fear India as a country is doomed. I hope not.

I read Google news which posted links to most news outfits around the world. I notice Time of India, Economic Time, Hindu Time, etc (Indians new outlets) have the most prevalent news entries. They report almost everything.

I read the comments and they are vile. If the people who made those comments represent a cross-section of the Indians from all walks of life, I fear India as a country is doomed. I hope not.

Can you elaborate with few examples.

But you seemed to unaware of India-China dynamics. What you said about other countries, same is true about India and China also. For decades no soldier has died on India-China border and CCP leadership want trade with India. Recently China lost influence in Myanmar.You are free to cheerlead for China. :lol:

LOL I'm Neutral on this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom