What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

lol..if you dont expand baidu map to that big, there is a border line . if you do so, all border line in that map will disappear..so every chinese know he tell a lie..maybe he dont know there are many indian guys works in google..
is there proof that he is a chinese ? the fugitive Tibetan? I can claim I'm an indian and say indians likes eat shit,do you believe me?

Although I am a Chinese, I feel I am obligated to tell my fellow Chinese the truth: China entered the territory of Bhutan.

What kind of bullsh1t is this? :rofl: China can very well pay an Indian to denounce India, are Indians gonna buy that? :disagree:, the true is India dare not to deny what we have declare and been told at their diplomats face that Donglan is Chinese territory since 1890s under China British agreement, and Indians government keep silence all these time without any argument. Indian tactic is so simple, it tried to make this non contest region into contest area so their can interfere, and Chinese government know very well India's intention so we don't negotiate but ask Indian army to leave.

What kind of bullsh1t is this? :rofl: China can very well pay an Indian to denounce India, are Indians gonna buy that? :disagree:, the true is India dare not to deny what we have declare and been told at their diplomats face that Donglan is Chinese territory since 1890s under China British agreement, and Indians government keep silence all these time without any argument. Indian tactic is so simple, it tried to make this non contest region into contest area so their can interfere, and Chinese government know very well India's intention so we don't negotiate but ask Indian army to leave.

Make your complaint to google map since google map show it as part of bhutan :coffee:

Make your complaint to google map since google map show it as part of bhutan :coffee:

If google map show South Tibet is your , should we Chinese take that as for granted? by the same logic If our Beitou map show entire India or US is Chinese territory so are Indians and Americans will cede these territory to China as well? :disagree:

If google map show South Tibet is your , should we Chinese take that as for granted? by the same logic If our Beitou map show entire India or US is Chinese territory so are Indians and Americans will cede these territory to China as well? :disagree:

Honestly nobody in India cares. You are free to claim entire India as yours, its not going to make an iota of difference on the ground.

And do we lost anything yet? in contrary India is about to lose Bhutan, the more we can drag this issue the less India can't isolate Bhutan from China...we shall see who will have the last laugh. :lol:

Bhutan is not part of India to "loose" it, but Bhutan has already seen the fate of Tibet and knows what to expect from China.

You are right to guess that they do not have a stomach for a fight, but they know which nation defends its integrity.

India has to keep a foot on this situation for 10-15 years after which the balance of power will shift again and I am pretty sure china is not going to have the last laugh.

If anything, chinese actions is destablising its borders and will force you to diver more and more resources to it in the future. This while India will continue to put pressure on the SCS using international allies.

I am not sure what kind of future you are seeing, but from where I stand, it does not look too bright for china.

Bhutan is not part of India to "loose" it, but Bhutan has already seen the fate of Tibet and knows what to expect from China.

You are right to guess that they do not have a stomach for a fight, but they know which nation defends its integrity.

India has to keep a foot on this situation for 10-15 years after which the balance of power will shift again and I am pretty sure china is not going to have the last laugh.

If anything, chinese actions is destablising its borders and will force you to diver more and more resources to it in the future. This while India will continue to put pressure on the SCS using international allies.

I am not sure what kind of future you are seeing, but from where I stand, it does not look too bright for china.

Sure Bhutan has seen the Tibet economy booming and living standard and what to expect from China just by looking at Nepal, at least this nation is not enslave by India. That's why India is so scare to lose grip on Bhutan and try excuse to stop China-Bhutan normalization, Bhutan know, China know.

you can dream that 10-15 year that the balance of power to be on India's favor such as India 2030 video to have white people as their slave...LMAO...we don't need to have last laugh but to be the first to laugh.

India can do what ever it want such cozy with US, Japan or Vietnam, we Chinese all know your Indian's little trick and we can't stop but laugh again because you guys had never been got a tangible result beside some moral support. As our expert said, India play their game and play ours and see who shall win...

And don't talk as your have crystal ball, you current situation India is not bright compare to China to begin with...keep bragging India is like draw a cake on paper which you can't never eat it.

Sure Bhutan has seen the Tibet economy booming and living standard and what to expect from China just by looking at Nepal, at least this nation is not enslave by India. That's why India is so scare to lose grip on Bhutan and try excuse to stop China-Bhutan normalization, Bhutan know, China know.

you can dream that 10-15 year that the balance of power to be on India's favor such as India 2030 video to have white people as their slave...LMAO...we don't need to have last laugh but to be the first to laugh.

India can do what ever it want such cozy with US, Japan or Vietnam, we Chinese all know your Indian's little trick and we can't stop but laugh again because you guys had never been got a tangible result beside some moral support. As our expert said, India play their game and play ours and see who shall win...

And don't talk as your have crystal ball, you current situation India is not bright compare to China to begin with...keep bragging India is like draw a cake on paper which you can't never eat it.

There is more to life than being a well fed animal living in a concrete shed . You think that is what the world desires. One needs freedom to think, act, choose, write, protest, create and destroy etc. You are totally oblivious to it, the Bhutanese are not.

Based on current trend my estimate for 15 years is quite reasonable for a shift in the balance of power. You are free to spin up strawmen and laugh. Does not make the slightest difference to anybody in the world.

Again, you can laugh or cry about developing alliance. Nobody gives a $hit. Though the joint war games are real enough with more and more countries eager to join in. That too is real.

This is not crystal ball gazing, its an estimate about the future, based on an understanding of the past and the present. Its strange you think of it as a "brag". It only demonstrates you real fears which you try to hide in such rhetoric's and hyperbole.

Your only claim is that these tactics will make Bhutan fall into your lap like a ripe apple. I can only call it delusional.

Indians becoming desperate. Making fake news about China, now using a fake a Chinese in their news.

By the way I'm Indian and I hate what India is doing to destabilize peace between China and India.

There is more to life than being a well fed animal living in a concrete shed . You think that is what the world desires. One needs freedom to think, act, choose, write, protest, create and destroy etc. You are totally oblivious to it, the Bhutanese are not.

Based on current trend my estimate for 15 years is quite reasonable for a shift in the balance of power. You are free to spin up strawmen and laugh. Does not make the slightest difference to anybody in the world.

Again, you can laugh or cry about developing alliance. Nobody gives a $hit. Though the joint war games are real enough with more and more countries eager to join in. That too is real.

This is not crystal ball gazing, its an estimate about the future, based on an understanding of the past and the present. Its strange you think of it as a "brag". It only demonstrates you real fears which you try to hide in such rhetoric's and hyperbole.

Your only claim is that these tactics will make Bhutan fall into your lap like a ripe apple. I can only call it delusional.

Is not obvious for Bhutan? They desire to normalized relation with China only the paranoid India is trying to sabotage our relation with Bhutan, you can be sure that India is about to lose Bhutan as we speak and that's in your government crystal ball.

And you just like to make empty claim about the balance of power tilt toward India without any foundation, you can continue to delude yourself, nobody care, as what I know China-India balance of power margin is become wider and wider into China's favor that's why you India is so scare.

I lol'ed that join war game is real enough, sure India desperately like so much that it can be real as an external power will come to rescue when India is in trouble but the reality tell otherwise: Tell us have much time India have war game with Soviets and what happen to Russia now... are they still on your side?

And why we need to delude ourself when India is already so paranoid over China-Bhutan normalization.

Indians becoming desperate. Making fake news about China, now using a fake a Chinese in their news.

By the way I'm Indian and I hate what India is doing to destabilize peace between China and India.

Don't say too loud, your future will be in real danger in India.:rofl: @Gadkari

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom