What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

There is a reason he's called a random "tea seller" who used to work on railway station platforms.
Absolutely no critical thinking. Jump first and later gauge the distance.

hes just a RSS Hindutva fascist another Hitler in the making - who subscribe to the Hindutva ideology of Akhand Bharat

BEYOND PAKISTAN: TIBET, LANKA & AFGHANISTAN

RSS’s idea of “Akhand Bharat” includes not only Pakistan and Bangladesh, but also Afghanistan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Tibet. It terms the combined region as a “Rashtra” based on “Hindu cultural” similarities.

http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/rss-akhand-bharat/

@manlion, I am appalled at the number of idiots who follow this tea seller.
Perhaps we should all go to India and become a tea seller turned politician after which I am sure to get tremendous support starting off with these morons here on PDF.

Prakash Karat should be lined up in Doklam to take the first bullet when conflict starts....oh wait, since he's china's biggest asset, they'll probably refuse to start a conflict.
Wow that's how BJP handle dissident. What a democracy? Or just a Caste country under redneck's rule?

Modi is a well known idiot, even in India.

Hello ting tang, insane are the ones like you and your brethren on PDF. WE refuse to get bogged down by empty threats issued by a paper dragon.

Peace and tranquility was possible for all these years due to immense restraint shown by us inspite of your repeated incursions and breach of trust. Now that we have decided not to take it anymore, commie a$$es are on fire.
We Chinese and Indian are both great people with great culture. Why must we have a border between two great country name after a British general?

We Chinese and Indian are both great people with great culture. Why must we have a border between two great country name after a British general?
Let me assure you that there are no borders in the hearts and minds of ordinary Indian citizens as far as China is concerned. And i am sure the people of China reciprocate with similar conciliatory views contrasting sharply with the tone adopted by your party and media.

It is only through peace and mutual respect we can achieve our desired goals.

Let me assure you that there are no borders in the hearts and minds of ordinary Indian citizens as far as China is concerned. And i am sure the people of China reciprocate with similar conciliatory views contrasting sharply with the tone adopted by your party and media.

It is only through peace and mutual respect we can achieve our desired goals.
So why is it so difficult to solve the border problem. ZhouEnLai to WenJaiBao proposal was to swap AksaiChin and SouthTibet. India take SouthTibet, a much larger area that is productive green and beautiful. China will only take AksaiChin, a barren frozen desert waste land. This proposal is very reasonable. If India accept then 90% of the border is solve. The rest are small area easily solved. Do we asian not have wisdom to do that?

So why is it so difficult to solve the border problem. ZhouEnLai to WenJaiBao proposal was to swap AksaiChin and SouthTibet. India take SouthTibet, a much larger area that is productive green and beautiful. China will only take AksaiChin, a barren frozen desert waste land. This proposal is very reasonable. If India accept then 90% of the border is solve. The rest are small area easily solved. Do we asian not have wisdom to do that?

India might have agreed over it but now the case is of pakistani kashmir which india considers it as her's.

India might have agreed over it but now the case is of pakistani kashmir which india considers it as her's.

Why do you think there has been relative peace in the last three decades or so. A tacit approval of sort has already been given in that regard.

But scant can be done if China keeps bringing up Arunachal every couple of years and continue with incursions and opening up new fronts.

Why do you think there has been relative peace in the last three decades or so. A tacit approval of sort has already been given in that regard.

But scant can be done if China keeps bringing up Arunachal every couple of years and continue with incursions and opening up new fronts.
Well that is not what I understand. China giving up S Tibet was in good faith but India saw it as a sign of weakness. India then proposed to negotiate each area separately hoping to get more concession. This was when China position hardened. This is my understanding.
If a war happen bad blood between India and China may last two to three generations. In any negotiation you have to give and take.

Well that is not what I understand. China giving up S Tibet was in good faith but India saw it as a sign of weakness. India then proposed to negotiate each area separately hoping to get more concession. This was when China position hardened. This is my understanding.
If a war happen bad blood between India and China may last two to three generations. In any negotiation you have to give and take.

For people who often mistaken the friendly gesture into a sign of weakness, then we can only show them with the iron fist.

Don't attack Mr. Karat.

He is trying to be important.

A party who rules two tiny states out of 29.

With a failed ideology. And another commie harping about it.

For people who often mistaken the friendly gesture into a sign of weakness, then we can only show them with the iron fist.

What iron fist? Do you think India is Philippines,and Modi is Duterte?...India too is a nuclear power with missile covering every inch of China. If you use iron fist, we too will use iron fist on China...

Back
Top Bottom