What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Yes, should give a promise to India, U.S support India to fight a long war with China ... let's watch whether India will obey the order from the Washington ?
Nope!..USA will order China to keep fighting...Thats all..and you will follow our orders..as usual.

Nope!..USA will order China to keep fighting...Thats all..and you will follow our orders..as usual.
:angel: YES SIR~! But their Su-30mki freaking awesome, U.S need support China B-2、F-22 and Virginia-class and Sea Wolf - SSN to fight a long war with India.:usflag: DEAL WITH :china:

:angel: YES SIR~! But their Su-30mki freaking awesome, U.S need support China B-2、F-22 and Virginia-class and Sea Wolf - SSN to fight a long war with India.:usflag: DEAL WITH :china:
Deal!...But first start the war already!..We need to sell some bad *** shit and test them out as well...but You guys need to show some courage. Them Indians are not too easy to defeat, we tried that with Pakistan and they failed, lets see if you guys live up to it.

Deal!...But first start the war already!..We need to sell some bad *** shit and test them out as well...but You guys need to show some courage. Them Indians are not too easy to defeat, we tried that with Pakistan and they failed, lets see if you guys live up to it.
Poor India, seems U.S can sell their democratic allies at any time at any where ... but I like it. A long war after deals between U.S and China, why not ? Just like the Sino-U.S honeymoon of Cold War both deal with Soviet Union. Sounds good ~ hope India like it too. :lol::lol::lol:

Poor India, seems U.S can sell their democratic allies at any time at any where ... but I like it. A long war after deals between U.S and China, why not ? Just like the Sino-U.S honeymoon of Cold War both deal with Soviet Union. Sounds good ~ hope India like it too. :lol::lol::lol:
Oh India loves the Idea...and off course the USA loves this as well...The last time something like this happened...One communist regime went down..time for the next one to fall as well...Like what we Yankees say!..Why re-invent the wheel..it already worked once, I dont see why it wont again....This time Russia will work behind the scenes...lord have mercy!

Countdown to another warning :lol:

By now eleven and his Panda army should understand that no one gives a flying fcuk about their warnings barring 50Cs and cheerleader brigade.
haha countdown till another warning is issued....haha

Oh India loves the Idea...and off course the USA loves this as well...The last time something like this happened...One communist regime went down..time for the next one to fall as well...Like what we Yankees say!..Why re-invent the wheel..it already worked once, I dont see why it wont again....This time Russia will work behind the scenes...lord have mercy!
LOL ... Master Sun's Art of War, fortunately come from CHINA.

Anyone who is hoping for a conflict between the two nations, I certainly hope for your sake you know what you're getting yourselves into.

Hopefully this is mere saber rattling from the media pundits.

Any sort of conflict between India and China will only result in India's loss and that is advantageous for Pakistan,although it s unlikely that such an event will really take place.....but.....lets hope it does :p:

Yo what's up with India and China, my Chinese friend actually sent me a message suggesting that the news is common amongst the people
IMG_4782.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom