What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Japan surrendered because of the US and atomic bombs.
Korean war was a stalemate and China had the support of the Soviets.
1962, yes we accept our defeat of not being prepared for the Chinese aggression even though there were clear signs of the Chinese activities along the border. We never surrendered in that war the Chinese withdraw voluntarily.
We are in the "Chinese territory" according to your govt. why is the PLA silent and not doing anything?

Fairer then a Caucasian.:omghaha:
Stop looking at the mirror allotted to you by the CCP.
We are dark skinned, brown skinned and even white skinned people in India. Nobody is sensitive here, we are not wannabe Arabs or the white skin Caucasians like you.[/QUOTE]

The beggerz don't fear war, because he has nothing more lose; the dalit like provoke war, because bomb can't tell differences and dealth is equal to dalit and brahman.

Is this official?

Anyone who familiar with China's politics know all news/media report point to one direction, China will about to start a war within days, actually at any time from now on.

Let me put it this way, I would not be surprised if tommorrow I learnt the news China has declared war against india tonight.

Countdown to what? Can someone explain? Many of us do not know Chinese :P

It be funny if indians soldiers surrender again and then fed by chinese, this time macdonalds burger.

This time China wont feed them anything.:lol:

In 1960s era China believe in communism and world revoluation, world-wide working class union etc, nowadays nobody in China believe such stupid idea anyway.

Destroy them but leave Katrina Kaif alone.

Dont worry, indians are just coward, when PLA march to their captial, all of them who have any more money to buy a ticket will flee to whatever other countries anyway.

China has great business dealing with india, No war.....

After this war, all india business belong to China so thats a good deal.

Back
Top Bottom