What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

I think the Chinese report is saying that there were two J-10s, or maybe more. My Chinese isn't good but to me it seems like that there was a group of J-10s flying on a patrol. One Indian SU-30MKI came and locked on to one of the J-10s. Two J-10s under Chinese ground control flew into favorable fighting position in regards to the Indian fighter. The Indian fighter then left.

twoj10smaybe.jpg

由于主要防御方向面向西南,该团会定期飞
往日喀则、林芝等前线机场驻训。驻训期
间,该团飞行员驾驶歼ー10战机执行战备巡
逻任务时,曾遭遇某国苏ー30MKI战机雷达
挑衅性照射。对此,两架歼ー10战机在地面
塔台指挥下,以及地面预警、侦测雷达配合
下,迅速摆脱不利态势,抢占有利阵位,成
功反锁定苏ー30MKI战机,并在拍摄取证后予
以驱离。

China planning 'small scale military operation' against India: Expert

China is planning a "small scale military operation" to "expel" Indian troops from the Doklam area "within two weeks"

"China will not allow the military standoff between China and India in Doklam to last for too long, and there may be a small-scale military operation to expel Indian troops within two weeks," Hu Zhiyong, a research fellow at the Institute of International Relations at the Shanghai Academy of Social Sciences was quoted by the Global Times.

The "expert" wrote in the daily that the "Chinese side will inform the Indian foreign ministry before its operation."

http://www.businesstoday.in/current...ration-against-india-expert/story/257860.html

China shall send JL-9 to fight the Indian MKI. J-10A is overkill. I bet one JL-9 can even take on 2 MKI. :lol:

totally agree

1 JL-9 ---> can take down 10 MKI's easy

as other Chinese member as telling its all about the superior race like the Thai pilots told about Chinese pilots unbeatable above NATO standard.

Indian Air-force just know only to crash its planes. sorry state for India.

totally agree

1 JL-9 ---> can take down 10 MKI's easy

as other Chinese member as telling its all about the superior race like the Thai pilots told about Chinese pilots unbeatable above NATO standard.

Indian Air-force just know only to crash its planes. sorry state for India.
Indeed. :enjoy:

According to Korean news agency, a indian fighter tries to provake Chinese fighter near China-india border, and using its out-dated radar try to lock on Chinese one, but the Chinese fighter swiftly dodge that and then lock on the indian fighter to the degree the indian fighter fled.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2017-08-05/doc-ifyiswpt5480301.shtml

According to this Chinese news, the indian fighter is identified as Su-30MKI, whilst the Chinese one being J-10A:

171737v3f3hb8h2bem3blt.jpg

https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2404199&extra=&page=1

You know the war will be extremely one-sided when the best of the best indian fighter try to provake first yet still get completely owned by the good old J-10A.:rofl:

In the news, it is also reported to prepare for the war, now frontline J-10A will be replaced by much newer J-10C with PL-12/15 missiles as well as highly powerful AESE radar, thats way overkill IMVHO:lol:

In the coming war, I expect the exchange rate between China airforce and indian crapy flying carpet force will be around 1:100 or so.

Would you HONESTLY have expected any other result?

Countdown to what? Can someone explain? Many of us do not know Chinese :P

Count down of withdrawing chinese army. They will withdraw very bravely with thousands of chinese soldiers shouting various warnings slogans simultaneously with each step they take back. . One step back with shout of one warning.

Maybe india armed forces cannot even sustain 360 troops in doklam.

Hence max 40 troops 1 platoon size to save on costs.

The 40 troops may have been those underperforming ones who have been unfairly targetted by way of their social status etc.

Maybe india armed forces cannot even sustain 360 troops in doklam.

Hence max 40 troops 1 platoon size to save on costs.

The 40 troops may have been those underperforming ones who have been unfairly targetted by way of their social status etc.

Chinese propaganda at its best. There are more troops in Dokala than Chinese troops. Facts, of course, is not your forte. So here is a meme for you

31415a2ffe6372000318e30217cf783138f49540ee349877a340565fc61057c2.jpg

In the coming war, I expect the exchange rate between China airforce and indian crapy flying carpet force will be around 1:100 or so.

Why Just 1:100? It seems that you are not reeducated properly in CPC re-education camp. It should be atleast 1:10000 or more. Small brain does not mean limiting the imagination and wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom