What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Chinese propaganda at its best. There are more troops in Dokala than Chinese troops. Facts, of course, is not your forte. So here is a meme for you

31415a2ffe6372000318e30217cf783138f49540ee349877a340565fc61057c2.jpg

pakistan 5,000 troops vs india 30,000 troops in kargil war yet india had so much difficulty - 2 mths to win and more losses.

If china had assisted pakistan, within 1 mth, the whole of india sing chinese national anthem

I think the Chinese report is saying that there were two J-10s, or maybe more. My Chinese isn't good but to me it seems like that there was a group of J-10s flying on a patrol. One Indian SU-30MKI came and locked on to one of the J-10s. Two J-10s under Chinese ground control flew into favorable fighting position in regards to the Indian fighter. The Indian fighter then left.

twoj10smaybe.jpg

由于主要防御方向面向西南,该团会定期飞
往日喀则、林芝等前线机场驻训。驻训期
间,该团飞行员驾驶歼ー10战机执行战备巡
逻任务时,曾遭遇某国苏ー30MKI战机雷达
挑衅性照射。对此,两架歼ー10战机在地面
塔台指挥下,以及地面预警、侦测雷达配合
下,迅速摆脱不利态势,抢占有利阵位,成
功反锁定苏ー30MKI战机,并在拍摄取证后予
以驱离。

Where that article mention its one Su-30MKI? dont put your words into their mouth my retarded jap fren

Always good to find out enemy capability before the storm.

Like UAV incident
Nice to know that you admit that a storm is coming. Wonder why China didn't shoot it down? Was the perfect scenario to show the world that India is the aggressor and trespasser.

pakistan 5,000 troops vs india 30,000 troops in kargil war yet india had so much difficulty - 2 mths to win and more losses.

If china had assisted pakistan, within 1 mth, the whole of india sing chinese national anthem

Yas yas. Without crossing the border too. Pakistanis, in the end had to go crying to Clinton to save their soldiers and refused to take back the dead bodies of their own soldiers in the beginning.

We have crossed into what you believe is your territory. Destroyed your road and deployed troops. What do you guys do? Cry in the media. You guys do not have balls.

You guys do not have the balls to help Pakistan in any conflict, that is why you have not. No balls to help Pakistan. No balls to actually act. Honestly, the Pakistanis have more balls than you. Maybe, you should outsource your fighting to them. Better warriors than you by a huge margin. At the least, they fight. You chaps are only hot air.

Chinese are like this currently

img-thing

Nice to know that you admit that a storm is coming. Wonder why China didn't shoot it down? Was the perfect scenario to show the world that India is the aggressor and trespasser.

Who would shoot down who is actually well known.

But IAF lacks manpower to counter professional propogandists

Fake news there is News in India, Chinese Mouth Piece News agency spreading Fake News again,

Watch this Video

What video?

you pathetic indians dare to call fake news? like the one where you dumbshit claimed you defeat 1000000 Chinese on Feb 31 of 1967?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

China shall send JL-9 to fight the Indian MKI. J-10A is overkill. I bet one JL-9 can even take on 2 MKI. :lol:

I bet a tactically positioned Chinese fart, while standing on the edge of 'donglang' or chumbi valley can destroy a squadron of Indian Su-30 MKI on ground & a brigade of Indian troops. Why don't you give it a try???

Last edited:
Count down of -------------------------------------------------------------- one warning.

OK!

So now, anyone please shed some light on this? What count down? I am sorry but the OP appearns in Chinese to me, may be some part is missing. What is this about?

CAN SOME CHINESE MEMBER HELP???

Chinese army seems to be well trained to handle unarmed protestors in a square. From the comments of the Chinese here, it would seem that the Indian army is a tiny puny little opponent which then begs the question..why didn't the mighty Chinese army which didn't hesitate to use tanks on a few thousand protestors not show the same zeal in taking on the Indian army which crossed its path ? Please don't talk about sharpening knives etc...the Chinese army certainly didn't waste much time when it came to sending in the tanks into a square :D

Pakistanis are hoping for Indo China confict. Hahahaha...

Nothing will happen.

Chinese army seems to be well trained to handle unarmed protestors in a square. From the comments of the Chinese here, it would seem that the Indian army is a tiny puny little opponent which then begs the question..why didn't the mighty Chinese army which didn't hesitate to use tanks on a few thousand protestors not show the same zeal in taking on the Indian army which crossed its path ? Please don't talk about sharpening knives etc...the Chinese army certainly didn't waste much time when it came to sending in the tanks into a square :D

Are you kidding me you dumb wtf, south african:rofl:

Since indian military is a cruel joke China only have a few regiments there before this event, thats for defence purpose.

And indians has several army of curries stationed there, thats why China need preparation to take sufficient troop before they to beat the crap out of the indians like they have in 1962/1967/1987 basically every time before.

The US spend even half a year before they beat the crap out of saddam, but that doesnt mean the saddam's troop was not a joke comparing to that of the US, get it my rather not so bright friend?

Its been over a month and Chinese are just issuing empty threats. :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom