What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Are you kidding me you dumb wtf, south african:rofl:

Since indian military is a cruel joke China only have a few regiments there before this event, thats for defence purpose.

And indians has several army of curries stationed there, thats why China need preparation to take sufficient troop before they to beat the crap out of the indians like they have in 1962/1967/1987 basically every time before.

The US spend even half a year before they beat the crap out of saddam, but that doesnt mean the saddam's troop was not a joke comparing to that of the US, get it my rather not so bright friend?

I googled 1967 and 1987. The general international consensus seems to be that you whacked the Indians in 1962 but they returned the favor in 1967 and 1987. I wouldn't boast about defeats of my country's military on a defense forum. But then again, Chinese culture remains strange to me

I googled 1967 and 1987. The general international consensus seems to be that you whacked the Indians in 1962 but they returned the favor in 1967 and 1987. I wouldn't boast about defeats of my country's military on a defense forum. But then again, Chinese culture remains strange to me

What favor you dumbshit, the exact spot of current event is grabbed by Chinese in 1967 skirimish:

http://www.sohu.com/a/155904412_685257?_f=index_news_18

and in 1987 the indians loss a skirimish and chickened out after the Chinese move several divisions to Tibet.:rofl:

Yes, curry wiki can only bring you this far:rofl:

Yeah.yeah....so much to your supa powa claim. Cant remove Indian soldiers from Bhutan. Hahahaha

Just be patient since we may plan to remove indians from india afterall:lol:

Lol, that was just so straight up.

India is like an MMA fighter nobody wants to fight -- he thinks it's because he's so tough, but the real reason no one wants to fight him is because he has HIV.
Actually the real reason is coz he smells like curry + urine.

Bro, this is a desperate attempt at ego boosting, after 1987 where nobody died, Rajiv went to Beijing to set a dialogue and peace talks. You see Chinese going to Delhi? Indian media like now sorta made it as if China was amazed by India. Same case like Doval, he came back like a poodle now, before going, he was the Lion of Delhi. :rofl:

In 1967, Chinese accounts were no deaths and only gunfire and there was no dispute there. However Indians claimed they killed 10, then they up it to 30 and then now 300. You tell me who is lying? Just like now Indians are lying about troop reduction.

Bro, this is a desperate attempt at ego boosting, after 1987 where nobody died, Rajiv went to Beijing to set a dialogue and peace talks. You see Chinese going to Delhi? Indian media like now sorta made it as if China was amazed by India. Same case like Doval, he came back like a poodle now, before going, he was the Lion of Delhi. :rofl:

There is a skirmish in 1987 as well, and Chinese beat the indians easily, and then the indians move troop to try to even the score, and Deng order about 10-15 divisions to move to Tibet to attack, including grab south tibet and other cities, and as expected the indians chickened-out and their PM order their troop retreat like rats.

There is a skirmish in 1987 as well, and Chinese beat the indians easily, and then the indians move troop to try to even the score, and Deng order about 10-15 divisions to move to Tibet to attack, including grab south tibet and other cities, and as expected the indians chickened-out and their PM order their troop retreat like rats.
Yup the same PM later went to China to beg for peace and hence it was peaceful for decades. Funny how the Indians twist it as if they won something.

Yup the same PM later went to China to beg for peace and hence it was peaceful for decades. Funny how the Indians twist it as if they won something.
We all know indians simply LOVE making low iq lies to make themselves feel a little bit better and to make them the laughing stock they are to others:rofl:

I bet that SA guy is an indian false flag, since nobody will try to pretend to be indians, it is too embrassing:lol:

Its been over a month and Chinese are just issuing empty threats. :dance3:
you put 400 troops there and China want to beat you then you reduced to 40 and we Chinese decide to give you another month. Very soon, it will be zero. If you are not scared of Chinese why not increase 400 to 4000 and instead reduce it? :lol:

Then what are you waiting for tiny yellow man??? Its 50 days since India occupied Chinese land, Why mighty yellow man wetting its pants in front of poor India??
I don't think I am tiny, I am 6 feet tall bro. North Chinese btw. :enjoy:. Buying time for India to reduce troops till 1 soldier left. Winning a war without firing a bullet.

Another brain fart from Chinese .God knows what will it take for the Chinese to do something on the ground ,it's More that 45 days ,it seems they only have loud mouths .

Back
Top Bottom