What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

indian-man-funny-face.gif

You guys have some serious rape issues bro. :lol:

I was replying to your other brother from Chinese mother & Japanese father in the same coin!!!

Last edited:
As if Indian media is talk real? You so scared and reduced the troops to Doklam and then build up around your border which we dont care. :enjoy:

As I say very soon, it will reduced to zero. You dont expect Chinese to attack so quick when India try to appease the Chinese and show goodwill when you make such a big reduction of 90%. :lol:
Your words are like Chinese media. Always blabbering while your govt. sits silent. Can't do anything. Hahahaha....

LoL, A few months earlier after a PAF JF-17 locked on the SU-30 and forced it to leave the area, now a PLAAF J-10 has done the same, well, like before, the Indians now can't make the excuse that it was due to superior American equipment. :lol:

17362766_265324057248763_8610207213069718605_n.jpg

LoL, A few months earlier after a PAF JF-17 locked on the SU-30 and forced it to leave the area, now a PLAAF J-10 has done the same, well, like before, the Indians now can't make the excuse that it was due to superior American equipment. :lol:

View attachment 416214

You can claim UFO..upto your imagination...

You (29- negatives) are relying on my own given link and calling me a retard?

View attachment 416225

Lol that means, I pissed off many ......... I don't post to please someone.. you disagree certain person or group, then I can understand you.. but you are someone with nasty mind.. get well soon..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom