What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Even now some Pakistanies are wondering what happend to powerful China :girl_cray3:

All I see is a bunch of paranoid Indians jumping on every little piece of news desperately trying to divert the topic.

Its pretty obvious you people are crapping yourselves, now please keep refreshing for the next China thread so you can post about "cheerleading" or "empty threats"

It's a good time to test both powers now concerning the enthusiasm of Indians no matter skirmish or war.

The fact is that the lessons of 1962 can only work 55 years. LOL

I'm itching for a war with these Hindus. I guess China needs to hammer them down with our Communist Iron Fist to show who the f*ck is the BOSS here. Another utter defeat would humiliate them that India today is pretty much India 1962.

Same way we can put into dustbin one China policy, recognize Tibet "occupied territory" and allow Taiwan embassy in delhi. :tup:

Sure go ahead, we'll drop recognition of Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu, Assam. Go right ahead. See if it helps you. all these separatist factions are just waiting China to make the call.

yeah now it is a troll china, well guess what happened when the last time china invaded vietnam? so when are you invading India key board warrior.
Invade India? Why should China invade it? Didn't you know it was India who invaded China in 1962? Since you guys keep on bragging India today is not 1962 it seems like you guys wish to invade China again. I say do it so we can test out the theory of China today is not China 1962

Chinese have joined Pakistanis in entertaining us :enjoy:
Previously I used to see Pakistanies weeping here, and showing there frustration on Defence.pk complaing about India now Chinese have even beat you in this department.
I personally come here to see your frustration and weeping moments :rofl::angel:

Of course, because the bravest people have to constantly remind everyone around them of it. :lol::lol:

Dont worry your desperate state is clear as day for everyone, you better keep the post count up if theres any chance of India surviving. :enjoy:

I'm itching for a war with these Hindus. I guess China needs to hammer them down with our Communist Iron Fist to show who the f*ck is the BOSS here. Another utter defeat would humiliate them that India today is pretty much India 1962.

Okay. And how are you going to attack?

Yes, keep crying and posting in these threads every minute and hour. Lets not forget:

The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid. :enjoy:
Global times the Chinese mouth piece won't be happy about your statement :haha:

Indians sitting quietly, Even Modi cleared he will not discuss anything With Xi in G20
Only Chinese are shouting loudly every day but doing nothing, Send this Quote to Chinese
Global times the Chinese mouth piece won't be happy about your statement :haha:

And yet here we are, in a thread filled with Indians, just like the million other ones you people jump into. I suppose you have to remind everyone how not scared you are (as of course all brave people usually do), just in case "we all forget". :lol::lol:

Invade India? Why should China invade it? Didn't you know it was India who invaded China in 1962? Since you guys keep on bragging India today is not 1962 it seems like you guys wish to invade China again. I say do it so we can test out the theory of China today is not China 1962
oh yeah the whole world knows who the aggressor is and who is still trying to grab territories from sea to land.

And yet here we are, in a thread filled with Indians, just like the million other ones you people jump into. I suppose you have to remind everyone how not scared you are (as of course all brave people usually do), just in case "we all forget". :lol::lol:
Do have any comprehension issues ,don't you see what we are doing.let me make it easy for you...we are laughing at global times the mouth piece of China.:bunny:

Back
Top Bottom