What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Don't wasting your time arguing with these funnny indians.

Like most tropic zone races, indians are not long-term thinkers and will always be netural optimists until the reality arrives, you see their crap movie/shitty dance you can understand that.:rofl:

I have a feeling that this time China is about to start a war for this, the domestic media enviorment is quite similiar to the times when China were to enter/start a war, so talks is pointless, if the first war of PRC since 1988 is against india I must say PLA really are smart to pick their first dish.:lol:

These Hindus never learn, always pointing with their feces covered fingers that China was the one invaded India back in 1962. If it was up to me i'll take the initiative and launch couple of thermonuclear bombs whipping the FOOKING animals from the face of this planet. 50 MEGATONS spreading across that garbage land would do the trick
The present state of China ,keep calm guys take deep breaths you might know what hit you

The present state of China ,keep calm guys take deep breaths you might know what hit you
I see you are showing submissive attitude, good that's a good start. You don't want to mess with thermonuclear power with 294 MEGATONS at its disposal when india has a tiny 1 megaton, right? india can at best scratch China but then your nation is history.

I see you are showing submissive attitude, good that's a good start. You don't want to mess with a country that has over 230 MEGATONS at its disposal when India has a tiny nuclear capability. India can not destroy China but we have the capability to terminate India once and for all.
It happens when people loose it they see things which are actually not there and talk with out sense.so you guys already went to the last resort .so you know you will not win conventional one.:china:

A thread from 2011 by our buddy Martin
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chinas-294-megatons-of-thermonuclear-deterrence.107079/

If he estimated China's nuclear capability around 294 MEGATONS, i would not be surprised at all we have over 300 Megatons in 2017. Now Hindus, go calculate your puny nuclear capabilities and compare > 300 MT , see who is exterminating whom. If India has a death wish we can grant it

LOL ScARED? You should be. We don't have to resort to nukes but your fellow Indians did say they can destroy us with nukes first. So who is crapping in the pants now? I sorry i forgot Indians don't wear pants, they just sh!t in their naked body on beaches
Then quote where the fellow Indians did say they can destroy you with nukes first not talking to yourself mate

Bring our troop in and get this done! I'm sicken tired of these foreign country dictating what we can and cannot do in our own territory. It's time we make a statement that our territory is to be respect at all cost. It's how powerhouse like the US made their statement back in the days. War is now the best choice to action to demonstrate our willingness to defend our property or else I lost trust in the leadership of Xi.

Please go tell that to the CPC mouthpiece Global Times, which is busy whining like a kid.

What do you think is going to happen in the next land border meeting between India-China and the Chinese argument that it can not accept the McMahon line because it was drawn by a colonial power?

With this greedy little stunt that you Chinese tried to pull, you have not only torpedoed your agreement with Bhutan to settle the disputes peacefully but also jeopardized the India-China agreement.

I mean now that China has publicly said that Doka La plateau belongs to China because British had signed an agreement and given it to the Tibetans, what ground does it have to still dispute the McMahon line? :cheesy:

What class A hypocrites these people are. When convenient pull agreements with imperialists out, when convenient some 500 year ofd map and when convenient draw a red dotted line on a map.

Bring our troop in and get this done! I'm sicken tired of these foreign country dictating what we can and cannot do in our own territory. It's time we make a statement that our territory is to be respect at all cost. It's how powerhouse like the US made their statement back in the days. War is now the best choice to action to demonstrate our willingness to defend our property or else I lost trust in the leadership of Xi.
President Xi has done many good things for China. I for one fully support him and am sure he will do whatever that's best for China and Chinese people. Of course China will spank these little rascals but China does it at times of China's choosing, and does it with the moral high ground. Then China delivers the sweet one-punch knockout to sweep them rascals off their feet. They will all fall in love with China afterwards.......... Stay cool-headed, be calculated, and have a brave heart. Mostly, please offer big support to President Xi.

Last edited:
Yes, keep crying and posting in these threads every minute and hour. Lets not forget:

The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid. :enjoy:

Yet, indian army chief tells indians that he is ready win war against China, Pakistan and imaginary 1/2 enemy simultaneously. That dog has company of indian finance minister barking indian in 2017 is different from 1962.

Chinese media on orgasm. Issuing threats everyday. PLA is sitting duck right now with useless exercises in Tibet.

Back
Top Bottom