What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

My dear dirty, ignorant Chinese friend, do you know we stopped your construction on behalf of the Bhutan government?
Singapore got no construction in Bhutan.
REMEMBER NOT TO OPEN SHIT IN BHUTAN.
Thanks.

Singapore got no construction in Bhutan.
REMEMBER NOT TO OPEN SHIT IN BHUTAN.
Thanks.
So you jump from China to SG whenever your ignorance is pointed out.
Remember not to do kay kay kay kay at the top of your small lungs in public like an injured dog in Singapore too.
Thanks

wow , you look in so much pain , how many indians gangbanged your mom or for that matter your sister , or grandmother when she was a flower ??????????? rapist indians are very very bad , they rape your woman as your men have useless tools ??????????????????????? and now you complain , you rat you must thank us , you are in existence because of us bad rapist indians who raped your mothers and brought you into this world
981bdd854049725d3bf6afa45f061af9.gif

I'm a third generation indian obviously i will side with them, why would anyone side with china , half your territory claims are rubbish knobhead conspiracy theorist , the south China sea dispute shows how retarded your leaders are.

You are the third generation? Then you should use your brains not your pen’s to discuss things with others!You think that it was originated from India and forever Indian?

Lol These Chinese Don't have Balls to To tackle Vietnam And Tiny Taiwan

They Talking war With India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CCP and there State controlled media

Its like Single move of IA penetrated under their thick Skin :omghaha:

Its Bully being bullied :omghaha::lol:

Attaching a new paper clipping from 14th Oct 1967 from UK, retrived from http://www.britishnewspaperarchive.co.uk/
confirming border clashes.
Now, tell us how come chinese are So stupid. Are they by birth or do their mothers drop them before they turn 1. And why do Chinese government teaches wrong history.
View attachment 408086

You can verify the date from PDF attached.
You can verify the PDF from site given above.

Now run back to your mother you lying c****.
Nothing in the link...

Unlike this hard audio/video evidence....

View attachment 408087

It is there but need a bit of IQ to create an account on the site ... I guess that much is too much for Chinese. Anyways read the attached extract. Also read the PDF attached. Downloaded from the site given.

So Much for high Chinese IQ! Your IQ is a lie, just like your denial of 1967 conflict.
No Chinese dead? Just casualties? I scraped my knee. That's a casualty too?

No Chinese dead? Just casualties? I scraped my knee. That's a casualty too?
Chinese Casulties were 400-600. Includes both deaths and injuries.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/history...es-pictures-and-press-releases/war-casualties
WAR CASUALTIES. The term "war casualty" applies to any person who is lost to a military unit by having died of wounds or disease, having received wounds, or having been injured but not mortally.

Guess English is not your forte eh? If there is any of redeemable qualities...

Why bring in any other country? If China goes to war against India you'll be fighting alone just like last time, against a vastly superior military. :P

Im not sure why the war is being drummed up on stupid reason, this issue could be handled diplomatically.

In international arena there are no friends only interest. We expect to face the might of Chinese alone if push comes to shove, But the Chinese are mistaken if they think they can scrap through if the war is thrust upon us.

If the damage has to happen it will happen at both sides, after working so hard to reach here and destroying in moment stupidity.

Chinese Casulties were 400-600. Includes both deaths and injuries.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/history...es-pictures-and-press-releases/war-casualties
WAR CASUALTIES. The term "war casualty" applies to any person who is lost to a military unit by having died of wounds or disease, having received wounds, or having been injured but not mortally.

Guess English is not your forte eh? If there is any of redeemable qualities...
Sorry, your evidence sucks. Try harder.

Back
Top Bottom