What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

Once India loses the war, your 56 inch waist will be held for war crimes.
All you indians will be made to pick cottons for us Chinese and the Pakistanis. :rofl:

Its "Indians" with a capital 'I' . Maybe the Indians will pick cotton for you alongside the already picking Pakistanis and North Koreans.

This time we will make sure we "liberate" Tibet. 4

How many of your "soldiers" are from one child family ? :lol: ........ hope you will not turn into a country of old men.
We dont use so much manpower becos we used technology. :enjoy:

Indian military still used obsolete doctrine to fight modern warfare.

This is their last effort to issue warning before they piss in their pant and withdraw. If you have the guts then start the war. We shall teach you what we can do.
Yes please teach China what you did in 1962.

Then why are you so worried and why is your govt. giving "warnings" ? :D
I am worry, we decimate too many Indian troops and it does not look good for PLA to the rest of the world since you dump in so much soldier. :enjoy:

We don;t need to, we did that back in 1967.
Fake 1967 incident. You mean the coca cola contest between a PLA soldier and Indian soldier drinking contest in 1967? Oh yes, you overweight soldier out drink ours during that encountered. :lol:

Shall we remind you how your ancestors were humiliated by Muslim rulers and British masters? You are a piece of scum,B!

Chinese blothel, do you remember Nanking ? You know how your women folks were treated ?
Shall I post a picture of your women folks with legs wide open ???

technically Pakistan declared war in 1971
Pakistan RETALIATED, but too damn late
you launched your offensive on the night of 21-22 Nov 1971
and we retaliated on 3 December
thats too damn late

Chinese soldiers are good just for taking photographs so that their minister can wave them in press conferences.
Let's see if China has real balls or as usual empty smelly farts from their warning ministry. :lol:

Chinese blothel, I dont flaunt my IQ as a statistic. OTOH, you need to a total mental evaluation because:
1. I never said what I am good at.
2. You are talking something unrelated which has no context to this post or to my replies.
3. You are making a conclusion with no facts or realistic assumptions.

Hence the above reinforces my belief that you are indeed a fool.

See Chinese blothel, thats how you form a logical argument !
Don‘t waste our time with the fools, at least I quit!

Back
Top Bottom