What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

just like the Pakistanis say... Nukes dude :D... no way there will war ....:D

If ya'll could not go to war so that won't pressurize pakistan to open the 2nd front,

that would be great.

We need to get prepared.

Personally.

It will be nasty.

Pakistan will hopefully stay neutral.
Pakistan should just watch India get beat for being brazen if anything actually happens. We have our own problems and some largely uninhabited land in the eastern Himalayas is not our concern.

I have been telling Indian posters here, this is a serious breach, they entered demarcated borderline to reach a disputed area. It is OK is you enter from Bhutan and go to the disputed area, but don't breach someones demarcated border, it's a NONO.

I have been telling Indian posters here, this is a serious breach, they entered demarcated borderline to reach a disputed area. It is OK is you enter from Bhutan and go to the disputed area, but don't breach someones demarcated border, it's a NONO.

So you agree it's a disputed land. Who have permission to construct in a disputed land? Btw it was Bhutan s disputed land. We have the authority as per Bhutan.

After 1967experience, China will never dare to go aggressive.

China means business. they know how much investment they hv abroad. And consequences of war to these investments.

India made its moves so the ball is in Chinese hands if the soldiers don‘t withdraw!If China choose to go to war I hope it‘d be a nice one for Indians to enjoy, especially after the “war”

It was an Indian defeat , who said India won in 1971
attacking Pakistan during civil war is your only victory.

Dont speak do something ........ you guys make a lot of noise and doing nothing
India made its moves so the ball is in Chinese hands if the soldiers don‘t withdraw!If China choose to go to war I hope it‘d be a nice one for Indians to enjoy, especially after the “war”

China being UN Security Council Permanent Member should stop bullying smaller countries like Bhutan

It was an Indian defeat , who said India won in 1971

Dont speak do something ........ you guys make a lot of noise and doing nothing

Indian:fie:,pls don’t answer my post!不见棺材不掉泪!

China being UN Security Council Permanent Member should stop bullying smaller countries like Bhutan
It's India that IS bullying China,Madam!

We have no first use .... we cant use nukes first
just like the Pakistanis say... Nukes dude :D... no way there will war ....:D

Chinese its a public forum ...... any ways , I will not respond why people have nothing to discuss then making noises
Indian:fie:pls don’t answer my post!不见棺材不掉泪!

It's India that IS bullying China,Madam!

there are no chances of war between india and china however if ....by any chance the war started pakistan would standby china and everybody know the reasons well

Back
Top Bottom