What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

It is funny how you as an Indian are handing out certificates to other nations when your own country can only rely on a third country to buy or at most join a JV project for the acquisition of a 5th gen aircraft.

The Chinese have already demonstrated that they are fully capable of fielding a high quality 5th gen platform. They did this from scratch without the help of others. Your country can never indigenously produce a 3rd gen aircraft let alone a 5th gen platform.

The whole world knows that China isn't rushing its engine production. They are taking their time and once this engine is finished you will see the gob-smacking results.

It is Rafale and not Rafael by the way.

J-20 is nothing but a tin can with engines.It has no combat value except for propaganda.
It doesn't even stand a chance against western fourth gen jets.
Rafale is converted to Rafael by auto correct.

Are these rafales, MICAs and Meteors Make in India ?
The French are investing 30% of deal value into India.

Says the guy whose country failed the LCA project.

LOL Who can India be compared with? You can't even control your monetary bills.
We are not comparing. It's few adrenaline injected desperate neighbour...
First design your own fighter jets then think to open hole of ya mouth.
How far a slave can go defending it's master.!:lol:

i just know both as a two trillion dollar economies, Western China grows faster than India.....
The gap is not narrowing.
In terms of technology and science, their entire country is worse than my city.
Don't worry Chinese friends, I donot think you will ever have to fight the Indians, Pak Army is sufficient to send them to hell where they belong. Relax and eat fish&chips

Don't worry Chinese friends, I donot think you will ever have to fight the Indians, Pak Army is sufficient to send them to hell where they belong. Relax and eat fish&chips
Sometimes I find it hilarious they talk like a real 2012 supa powa but has the worst child wasting prevalence than Sub-Sahara Africa.

J-20 is nothing but a tin can with engines.It has no combat value except for propaganda.
It doesn't even stand a chance against western fourth gen jets.
Rafale is converted to Rafael by auto correct.

The French are investing 30% of deal value into India.
You have already invested 30000 crores in LCA, what will this additional 30% do ? make you champions of the world ?

Sometimes I find it hilarious they talk like a real 2012 supa powa but has the worst child wasting prevalence than Sub-Sahara Africa.
yeah a SUPA POWA which needs 600 million toilets to make its population excrete first

You have already invested 30000 crores in LCA, what will this additional 30% do ? make you champions of the world ?
Actually we have spent only 8000 crores on LCA so far.
LCA is not a priority for us as we already manufacture Su-30mki.
The offset deal shows international defence companies are willing to invest in India unlike in Pakistan.

I wonder how many products Chinese has designed by itself rather than their govt paid hacker groups who are busy finding leftovers on world wide web..

Everyday they claim to make some prototype tin can to make Americans paranoid. Doubt they they even produce relevant amount of prototype or do needed amount of testing before inducting or selling those dabbas..

Remember during Tank battalion in Russia the wheel of the Chinese tank came out..
Their empty rhetorics are pretty funny & specially poor Pakistanis busy defending their masters anyhow with empty bowl..:lol::lol::lol:

Do you actually believed in what you type is true ?
Hopefully majority of your countrymen doesn't thinks like you, otherwise i am afraid your country future looks bleak bro:pop:

I wonder how many products Chinese has designed by itself rather than their govt paid hacker groups who are busy finding leftovers on world wide web..

Everyday they claim to make some prototype tin can to make Americans paranoid. Doubt they they even produce relevant amount of prototype or do needed amount of testing before inducting or selling those dabbas..

Remember during Tank battalion in Russia the wheel of the Chinese tank came out..
Their empty rhetorics are pretty funny & specially poor Pakistanis busy defending their masters anyhow with empty bowl..:lol::lol::lol:

The fact is that China's industrial value added is growing while Indian value added is declining from a very low benchmark.

In global patent, scientific research production, China improves by leaps. India is at the bottom and being beaten by minor countries.

In PISA tests that India took part in, it failed miserably.

These kind of indicators you cannot fake. They are international benchmarks, such as Nature Publishing Index. You are either there or not there.

India is not there.

If the pieces of information left on the web are picked up by China, what are you guys busy with? The world does not see India doing well in anything. Just utilize your world class IT and generate science from the crumbs.

What holds you back?

Last edited:

yeah a SUPA POWA which needs 600 million toilets to make its population excrete first
Do you even know the Tejas configuration when the project was started is lot different from now!New radars, EW suits are added. Lots of design changes. Also changed to different engine. Jet has been upgraded as per time & need.
So automatically the budget has been increased.

Do you actually believed in what you type is true ?
Hopefully majority of your countrymen doesn't thinks like you, otherwise i am afraid your country future looks bleak bro:pop:
This kind of RSSers is the reason that supa powa remains a 2012 supa powa.

The fact is that China's industrial value added is growing while Indian value added is declining from a very low benchmark.

In global patent, scientific research production, China improves by leaps. India is at the bottom and being beaten by minor countries.

In PISA tests that India took part in, it failed miserably.

These kind of indicators you cannot fake. They are international benchmarks, such as Nature Publishing Index. You are either there or not there.

India is not there.

If the pieces of information left on the web are picked up by China, what are you guys busy with? The world does not see India doing well in anything. Just utilize your world class IT and generate science from the crumbs.

What holds you back?

Too much dignity?

They have chickened out from PISA since ranking the second from the bottom in 2009.

they are even bad in agriculture though as a primarily agrarian country with the biggest farming population.....

agricultural output.png

The writer of the article do not seem to have the common sense to realize that everything that the Chinese do is not essentially an imitable necessity by the Indians, least to say in defense. Given that Indian threat perception, regional aspirations are bound to vary to a very wide degree than the Chinese and the domestic economic and socio-political realities are in stark contrast to each other, it is no less than idiocy to compare these two countries with the same yardstick.

J-20 will not enter operational service before 2020-21, Chinese cannot make a jet engine without Russian help let alone a stealth fighter.
Rafael with its meteor and mica are more than enough for Chinese plastic quality j-20s.
it's example of how indians plan to pull a tractor with a mouse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom