What's new

China-India Geopolitics: News & Discussions

P
The strikes happened reason why there is a change in top leadership of your security establishment.
My top leadership retired after completing his colour service, We knew his date of retirement 3 years before your so called Sir Jee kal strikes

because by the time your tejas actually starts working , china will have her first intergalactic battleship

If indian airforce focused more on providing threats to indias enemies than comedy, trust me maybe you guys would have seen some progress. but alas. India as always will always be the comedy central of this world

Enjoy the comedy then , Fact is India is rising and taking things seriously !

P

My top leadership retired after completing his colour service, We knew his date of retirement 3 years before your so called Sir Jee kal strikes

What about ISI leadership?

because india don't have it. if india would have been the owner of j 20 than it surely would have been 7th generation without any doubts just like tejas=rafale
Says the guy whose country failed the LCA project.

LOL Who can India be compared with? You can't even control your monetary bills.
J-20 will not enter operational service before 2020-21, Chinese cannot make a jet engine without Russian help let alone a stealth fighter.
Rafael with its meteor and mica are more than enough for Chinese plastic quality j-20s.

ISI chief has also completed his 2 years tenure successfully, nothing abnormal about it

J-20 will not enter operational service before 2020-21, Chinese cannot make a jet engine without Russian help let alone a stealth fighter.
Rafael with its meteor and mica are more than enough for Chinese plastic quality j-20s.
He is speaking as if he makes rafales, MICAs and Meteors in his back yard, HA HA

ISI leadership change is all part of normal procedure as per army rules.

like i said your hal tejas development started in the 1970's and still going, in this period china made the J10, J 11 J 20 , to give a few examples. while india is still "rising "

heck even pakistan Has JF 17 squadrons and that development started in the 90's.

i hope you realise the true position of india's "rise "

ISI leadership change is all part of normal procedure as per army rules.

like i said your hal tejas development started in the 1970's and still going, in this period china made the J10, J 11 J 20 , to give a few examples. while india is still "rising "

heck even pakistan Has JF 17 squadrons and that development started in the 90's.

i hope you realise the true position of india's "rise "

LCA is still a developing platform because, it is supposed to be 4.5 generation. There is a delay in the project but that is normal since India has no booming aerospace sector. India is building its defence industry from scratch.

It is funny how you as an Indian are handing out certificates to other nations when your own country can only rely on a third country to buy or at most join a JV project for the acquisition of a 5th gen aircraft.

The Chinese have already demonstrated that they are fully capable of fielding a high quality 5th gen platform. They did this from scratch without the help of others. Your country can never indigenously produce a 3rd gen aircraft let alone a 5th gen platform.

The whole world knows that China isn't rushing its engine production. They are taking their time and once this engine is finished you will see the gob-smacking results.

It is Rafale and not Rafael by the way.

If India and China are not comparable, why are the chinese trolls queuing up in India related threads, instead of keeping quite and watch India rise ?

An overwhelming amount of comparison comes either from the Indian media or the Western press which likes to polish India like the new shining superpower it is.

Geopolitical comparisons may make sense because, on the geopolitical plane, even Micronesia may matter, but comparison on tech advancement and economic development is almost insulting to basic logic.

If India is to be compared with China, then what does Indonesia lack? They are also almost a trillion USD economy with less than one fifth of Indian population.

An overwhelming amount of comparison comeseither from the Indian media or the Western press which likes to polish India like the new shining superpower it is.

Geopolitical comparisons may make sense because, on the geopolitical plane, even Micronesia may matter, but comparison on tech advancement and economic development is almost insulting to basic logic.

If India is to be compared with China, then what does Indonesia lack? They are also almost a trillion USD economy with less than one fifth of Indian population.
lol@ "Indian media or the Western press which likes to polish India like the new shining superpower it is" I agree 100%. I think US needs some cannon-fodder for fighting new wars with China and Russia and they have selected poor Indians for the job.

lol@ "Indian media or the Western press which likes to polish India like the new shining superpower it is" I agree 100%. I think US needs some cannon-fodder for fighting new wars with China and Russia and they have selected poor Indians for the job.

That's my impression, as well. Especially, the ill-sounding Indo-Pacific concept that has been strongly promoted in Western strategic academia has been more of a trap to India than a simple brain gymnastics.

I think the West does see no harm in pushing India into geopolitical games beyond its size and actual capabilities.

This Is as absurd as it would be for China to argue about presence in the Persian Gulf during the first Gulf War.

Obviously China lacked capabilities in absolute terms. Its industries and infrastructure were as backwards as India's today.

Besides, since the 1990s, China closed the parity with the US to some degree. The power parity between India and China is not narrowing down.

That's my impression, as well. Especially, the ill-sounding Indo-Pacific concept that has been strongly promoted in Western strategic academia has been more of a trap to India than a simple brain gymnastics.

I think the West does see no harm in pushing India into geopolitical games beyond its size and actual capabilities.

This Is as absurd as it would be for China to argue about presence in the Persian Gulf during the first Gulf War.

Obviously China lacked capabilities in absolute terms. Its industries and infrastructure were as backwards as India's today.

Besides, since the 1990s, China closed the parity with the US to some degree. The power parity between India and China is not narrowing down.
Agreed, Indias over confidence will get them killed. They are pumping lot of thin air in their delicate behind to look larger in size. This will explode and leave them in tatters.

i just know both as a two trillion dollar economies, Western China grows faster than India.....
The gap is not narrowing.
In terms of technology and science, their entire country is worse than my city.

Back
Top Bottom