What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

These should eventually be extended to India
The railway has to be extended to Nepal first.

Nepal will have to agree to extend it to India.

It will take quite some time before this happens.

The railway has to be extended to Nepal first.

Nepal will have to agree to extend it to India.

It will take quite some time before this happens.

I don't think Nepal will refuse if we both nations put pressure on Nepalese government

I don't think Nepal will refuse if we both nations put pressure on Nepalese government
China and India should not put pressure on Nepal. It is a sovereign country in its own right.

Both China and India should persuade and convince Nepal that it is a win-win situation for all.

Just pressuring Nepal is not the way to go.

已经回来,兄。

From Fuzhou to Hefei, it is like 2/3rd is through tunnels, even for the shortest and not so high natural obstacles. I understand that that's entirely for environmental concern; they did not cut the low lying hills open, instead, built a tunnel through them.

Nonetheless, the scenery is so beautiful, mountains are still lush green. Reminded me strongly of Taiwan (considering how close the province is to Taiwan, not surprising TP-FZ about 1 hour and 10minutes flight).

I have seen so many new lines being built. But the max speed was not too high, 290 average up to Hefei. From Hefei to Jinan, 310km/h. When the speed reduced to 200, I almost wanted to get off; it felt so slow.

I talked to a friend who just took Beijing-Shanghai and she told me the max speed was 380km/h.

You have, in One DAY, experienced Hefei-Fuzhou HSR, Hefei-Bengbu HSR and Beijing-Shanghai HSR!

屏幕快照 2016-10-19 20.12.05.jpg

f85956f26de43a055bb30819e3e7a9b5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom