What's new

China HSR News And Information: Original Translation

128976652_14629672704981n.jpg

CRH6F型城际动车组在厂区试验(资料照片)。
CRH6F type intercity EMU test at the factory (photo).

5月11日,中车青岛四方机车车辆股份有限公司通报,其研制并具有完全自主知识产权的我国首款时速160公里CRH6F型城际动车组,获得了国家铁路局颁发的型号合格证和制造许可证。
May 11, the Qingdao Sifang Locomotive Co., Ltd. reported, first 160 km/h type CRH6F intercity EMU was awarded the National Railway Bureau issued type certificate and manufacturing license.

High-speed railway linking China and Russia in planning phase
(People's Daily Online) 13:53, May 12, 2016

FOREIGN201605121358000160962218391.jpg

(File Photo)

A cross-country railway linking the Chinese city of Hunchun and the Russian city of Vladivostok is currently being planned. Both sides will meet soon to discuss a formal cooperation agreement, according to officials from a development and reform commission in northeastern China's Jilin province on May 11.

Hunchun is located near the border between China and Russia. The distance between Hunchun and Vladivostok, the largest city in eastern Russia, is only 180 kilometers. However, current road transport is inefficient and cannot meet increasing demand for the route.

The estimated length of the line is 322 kilometers, of which 40 kilometers will be in China. It is predicted that about 60 billion yuan will be invested in the project. After the railway is constructed, travel time between the two cities will be just one and a half hours, compared to the current eight hours.

128976652_14629672704981n.jpg

CRH6F型城际动车组在厂区试验(资料照片)。
CRH6F type intercity EMU test at the factory (photo).

5月11日,中车青岛四方机车车辆股份有限公司通报,其研制并具有完全自主知识产权的我国首款时速160公里CRH6F型城际动车组,获得了国家铁路局颁发的型号合格证和制造许可证。
May 11, the Qingdao Sifang Locomotive Co., Ltd. reported, first 160 km/h type CRH6F intercity EMU was awarded the National Railway Bureau issued type certificate and manufacturing license.
It is quite of fun that 200km/h CRH6 was given certificate prior to 160km/h CRH6. :hitwall:

CRH6F granted production licence

55476000.JPG

55476010.JPG

55476020.JPG

The neweast 160km/h intercity EMU trainset :D:D
Big metro!

Some of the best images on this thread.
Hats off to the photographer for using the lateral light so beautifully!
This photographer is an online friend of mine, who has been working on railway photographing for nearly a decade.
Just got his new photo book!

Do share the details. I would like to buy a copy!!
A fantastic book, the first volume on Northeastern China and Northern China.
It basically provides every details you should know about a railway and the best location to take photos, from history, technical details, where to shoot to his own interesting railway stories and anecdotes. It's like a combination of story book, history book, technical manual, railway photo album and of course photography manual. Sadly, only Chinese!
1.jpg
12.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

It is quite of fun that 200km/h CRH6 was given certificate prior to 160km/h CRH6. :hitwall:
Well, the seating is nearly 2.5 times more.and arrangement is different. That probably would required a different/stringent safety test.

Another report say that it is currently China's largest passenger intercity EMU, can carry up to 2,000 people with 8-car configuration, with 3 minutes start interval, one hour carrying capacity of up to 40,000 people,

Last edited:
A fantastic book, the first volume on Northeastern China and Northern China.
It basically provides every details you should know about a railway and the best location to take photos, from history, technical details, where to shoot to his own interesting railway stories and anecdotes. It's like a combination of story book, history book, technical manual, railway photo album and of course photography manual. Sadly, only Chinese!
View attachment 304838 View attachment 304837

View attachment 304841

View attachment 304839

View attachment 304840
Someday, i would love to visit your beautiful country with my son, who too loves railways!

Well, the seating is nearly 2.5 times more.and arrangement is different. That probably would required a different/stringent safety test.

Another report say that it is currently China's largest passenger intercity EMU, can carry up to 2,000 people with 8-car configuration, with 3 minutes start interval, one hour carrying capacity of up to 40,000 people,
BIG METRO IS COMING!

Someday, i would love to visit your beautiful country with my son, who too loves railways!
Welcome!
It's not exaggerating to say, in China, it's so easy to take amazing railway photos!

My work!
aeb3a4fbgw1etrq1b8a6dj20xc0irdlt.jpg

BIG METRO IS COMING!

Welcome!
It's not exaggerating to say, in China, it's so easy to take amazing railway photos!

My work!
View attachment 304904

You should definitely consider publishing (at least as an online material) your rail pictures one day.:tup:

That will be a great testimony to our China's rail development.

You should definitely consider publishing (at least as an online material) your rail pictures one day.:tup:

That will be a great testimony to our China's rail development.
I'd love to, but I have stopped taking a giant camera with multiple lenses during my trips for years!
It's a torture to do it especially when u have to climb high for the best shot!

And smart phone photo is not that bad!
12.jpg

I'd love to, but I have stopped taking a giant camera with multiple lenses during my trips for years!
It's a torture to do it especially when u have to climb high for the best shot!

And smart phone photo is not that bad!
View attachment 304906

I agree. Smartphones do the job pretty well these days.

Personally, I would not mind too much about picture quality so long as it is decent enough.

I agree. Smartphones do the job pretty well these days.

Personally, I would not mind too much about picture quality so long as it is decent enough.
And I have to screenshot my photos as to reduce the file size then change to jpeg.

I have stopped taking a giant camera with multiple lenses during my trips for years!
Thats true, carrying a DSLR is literally a pain on neck, but then again, image quality and light control is something every photographer desires.
I usually take my EOS 500D with general purpose 70-200 f 4L IS, that almost covers all range and sometimes during long range landscape shots, 16-35 f4 L IS ii, too comes in handy. Unfortunately, IS lenses from Cannon are heavy and during long day photo sessions in field, one is really tired with all this load:fie:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom