What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

There is no need to kiss someone's buttocks whenever you are given a chance。:rofl:

Especially when a Vietnamese showing his smugness。It is absolutely not called for。

PS The neon signs are fine,since Chinese are much more broad-minded than Vietnamese。:D

:nono:

Hong Kongers say it as , "singdaanjit tuhng sannihn faailohk"

:)

I don't know it, even though I learnt Mandarin a little bit.:meeting:I have been to Hongkong two time.

There is no need to kiss someone's buttocks whenever you are given a chance。:rofl:

Especially when a Vietnamese showing his smugness。It is absolutely not called for。

PS The neon signs are fine,since Chinese are much more broad-minded than Vietnamese:D

Your statement insults Vietnamese. @Hu Songshan @Horus

%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7-2015-02-25-11-48-22-png.196163

Haha it is rather "unorthodox" to eat an egg tart (top of the above pic) that way when it appeared the egg custard was eaten leaving the crusty part untouched
Usually it is recommended to eat the custard and the crust as one piece
Also try their famous BBQ meat (filling)and “pineapple” (crusty/flaky top)buns at Tsui Wah (listed in HKEx). You wont be disappointed esp when served fresh from the oven

P1050070.jpg

20131010_152100.jpg

“pineapple” bun

wKgB4lNXiD-AOVS3AAH1kyMetz022.groupinfo.w600.jpeg

show_image.php

Last edited:

Haha it is rather "unorthodox" to eat an egg tart (top of the above pic) that way
Also try their famous BBQ meat (filling)and “pineapple” (crusty top) buns at Tsui Wah (listed in HKEx). You wont be disappointed esp when served fresh from the oven

P1050070.jpg

20131010_152100.jpg

“pineapple” bun

show_image.php

Look delicious. You made me feel ..... hungry

He was a Hong Konger wasn't he?

You couldn't find it? haha, they're still found sparsely tho , sometimes you have to take the shot at the right moment when you're on a boat cruise. ;)

dude, how many boat cruise you took?

Ask some of my friend in hong kong, they said I need to board a boat in aberdeen instead of central or tsim sha tsui to see a junk, is thqt what you did?

dude, how many boat cruise you took?

Ask some of my friend in hong kong, they said I need to board a boat in aberdeen instead of central or tsim sha tsui to see a junk, is thqt what you did?

Are you cross with me ? :(

Why the silent treatment ? :cry:

Haha it is rather "unorthodox" to eat an egg tart (top of the above pic) that way when it appeared the egg custard was eaten leaving the crusty part untouched
Also try their famous BBQ meat (filling)and “pineapple” (crusty/flaky top)buns at Tsui Wah (listed in HKEx). You wont be disappointed esp when served fresh from the oven

P1050070.jpg

20131010_152100.jpg

“pineapple” bun

show_image.php
the good ol HK 茶餐廳餐. Very well priced and taste pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom