What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Canon Rebel series?? nice pics... did u visit China as well?

Yes, went to visit my uncle , auntie, and my cousins --- they live in Guangzhou. :)

I wish i could have stayed longer, but my Winter Break was limited in time. :(

Canon Rebel series?? nice pics... did u visit Mainland China as well?

How have you been bro? Missed you around here !

Yes, went to visit my uncle , auntie, and my cousins --- they live in Guangzhou. :)
wow near new year. Must have been fun and tiring at the same time. And time is always limited when we are having fun
How have you been bro? Missed you around here !
Great... Just had to get some things in life cleared up. Now am back and I had such a pleasant surprise a promotion and winning the competition... How are things with you? I thought you were busy which is why I ignored not getting my documentary names which I asked for... :P

wow near new year. Must have been fun and tiring at the same time. And time is always limited when we are having fun

Its always surprising to see my uncle , lol. You know he still acts like we are still 'kids' lol. Before i left he tried giving me 'pocket money' hahaha. Definitely miss him already, and wish to see him soon.

Family. :)

Great... Just had to get some things in life cleared up. Now am back and I had such a pleasant surprise a promotion and winning the competition... How are things with you? I thought you were busy which is why I ignored not getting my documentary names which I asked for... :P

Ah, i feel so embarassed for that! i have not forgotten, buddy. I will make a good list for you.

Lived there when I was younger. Amazing place and one of the great cities in the World.

Hong Kong definitely is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Asia. It has a strong international yet Chinese spirit about her. And definitely as modern as Singapore, but less "strict" lol.

Its always surprising to see my uncle , lol. You know he still acts like we are still 'kids' lol. Before i left he tried giving me 'pocket money' hahaha. Definitely miss him already, and wish to see him soon.
come on pocket money is because he thinks of you as a son... Plus if you were there around the Chinese new year how could you not get pocket money :P
Ah, i feel so embarassed for that! i have not forgotten, buddy. I will make a good list for you.
oh i am joking around please do it when you find the time, no compulsions. I am delving into electronics these days which has resulted in lots of appliances ending up in the trash can...

Welcome to my city. I very much hope that you enjoyed the visit. :cheers:

Did you get a chance to check out the Peak?

Hey buddy ! Yes, i really loved it ! I took Cathay Pacific to HK, and it was so packed during Christmas Week -- literally ! Its so beautiful man, pictures don't do justice for HK's beauty --- haha !

I did get to go to the peak, also managed to do some little shopping, too. :-)

Welcome to my city. I very much hope that you enjoyed the visit. :cheers:

Did you get a chance to check out the Peak?

Some REAL HK style food ;)

hk8.jpg

HKfood.jpg

come on pocket money is because he thinks of you as a son... Plus if you were there around the Chinese new year how could you not get pocket money :P

This is what he does a lot nowadays...fishing! lol

guangzhouuncle.jpg

Hey buddy ! Yes, i really loved it ! I took Cathay Pacific to HK, and it was so packed during Christmas Week -- literally ! Its so beautiful man, pictures don't do justice for HK's beauty --- haha !

I did get to go to the peak, also managed to do some little shopping, too. :-)

Some REAL HK style food ;)

View attachment 196071

View attachment 196072

This is what he does a lot nowadays...fishing! lol

View attachment 196073

Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures.

P.S.Could you please name those dishes

Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures.

P.S.Could you please name those dishes

You're welcome!

The first dish , i forget the name , but it was clam-based broth and clams removed from the shells. It was delicious.

2nd dish , also a clam based dish, lol. It was from the market and they literally cook this for you fresh.

Everything is fresh from the sea ! :)

Thanks a lot for HK at night. i'd like to post some of my experiences in HK last Sep., great place for food and shopping. Frankly, i felt a little compressed when walking on those small lanes clamped by skyscrapers despite the fact that i've been living in Shanghai for nearly 7 years
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 11.42.54.png

Hankow=hankou(the region in Wuhan where i live now). Hank/hankou Road is everywhere in mainland China and ROC.
屏幕快照 2015-02-25 11.38.36.png

Tsui Wah Restaurant,which also has branches in Wuhan and Shanghai.
Very cheap, less than 40 HK dollar, however in mainland China, more like a middle-end fancy one

屏幕快照 2015-02-25 11.48.22.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom