What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Will you make any money by posting so many posts against China?
Will your country get any benefit??

You guys have issue with "against China" ? anything I made to "against China" ? but your Chinese fighting each other.

Tariffs, there is no tax in Hong Kong, mainland China's poor natural want to save money,In Hong Kong to buy an iphone can save $100,Buy milk powder can save $5,The Chinese government is planning to open a duty-free in mainland China。

milk powder in Hongkong is considered safer?

You guys have issue with "against China" ? anything I made to "against China" ? but your Chinese fighting each other.

milk powder in Hongkong is considered safer?

Yes, Chinese fight each other. Ideas are open and discussed thoroughly. For example, some Chinese like Japan and Japanese, some don't; Some Chinese like Vietnam and some don't, almost the similar attitude to every nation such as powers like Russia, America. In this case, every possibility exists.

The best mils powder is imported from Newzealand and Switzerland. Those powder is really better in quality, I need to agree.

Do you think China doesn't sell foreign milk powder?

I don't know the situation there. So I ask you that.

Btw, I understand the feeling of local residents, when hundred thousands from mainland rush for buying all of essential elements from the local marts. It causes shortage and price up.
If you were them, they would feel annoyed too.

Last edited:
Hong Kong is China, you look like a slave for your UK master.Indians need self-esteem
It is the same for Hong Kong. Like India,it was too ruled by UK master.Don't teach Indians about self esteem
What about insurgency in Tibet & Xinjiang.

CPC need to bring HK under full communist control. It should not be a SAR, it should be a province like Guangdong.

Slowly but surely, that's gonna happen. These are their last efforts; time is on China's side. The more status quo remains, the more the extreme minority traitors lose.

Note to members: Please ignore the two Indian trolls and mass report them. Also report the hateful Viet here. His obsession with and hatred toward China is exemplary.

@Hu Songshan , @Horus , @WebMaster , sirs, the Vietnamese member is again seeking flamewar by leading to a troll fest. Like in the past, he is again opening up threads that create nothing but mutual enmity and distrust. His mental and moral ability is devoid of engaging in a constructive and respectful discussion. Please give the hateful member his due. Thank you.

Last edited:
Slowly but surely, that's gonna happen. These are their last efforts; time is on China's side. The more status quo remains, the more the extreme minority traitors lose.

Note to members: Please ignore the two Indian trolls and mass report them. Also report the hateful Viet here. His obsession with and hatred toward China is exemplary.

@Hu Songshan , @Horus , @WebMaster , sirs, the Vietnamese member is again seeking flamewar by leading to a troll fest. Please give the hateful member his due. Thank you.

I agree

It is the same for Hong Kong. Like India,it was too ruled by UK master.Don't teach Indians about self esteem
What about insurgency in Tibet & Xinjiang.

Hey, man, you really need to learn more about world history. If you have interests, I would like to share some Xinjiang photos taken in 19th century ( camera technique originated since then.) Tibetan lama temple built in Beijing in 17th by govt. Yes, there were insurgency in Tibet and Xinjiang, it has passed more than half a century. Nowadays Tibet is peaceful and develop fast, Xinjiang has potential threats by terrorism, in general it's still peace.

I don't want to referred how British stirred China-India border area in 19th century, because it had happened and we only need to face up to it, solve it. Can you remember how many wars between China and India before British reach South Asia? China once had war with Russia 1685-1688 near lake Baikal and war with Holland 1661-1662 in Taiwan. But China and India maybe don't have one till 1888 China-India ( British empire) war.

I educate you history freely, will you thank to me?:p:

. Yes, there were insurgency in Tibet and Xinjiang, it has passed more than half a century. Nowadays Tibet is peaceful and develop fast, Xinjiang has potential threats by terrorism, in general it's still peace.
When did the insurgency in Tibet & Xinjiang passed away peacefully. Recently there r several topics of Xinjaing. About the Bold part,there is peace after riots

I don't want to referred how British stirred China-India border area in 19th century, because it had happened and we only need to face up to it, solve it. Can you remember how many wars between China and India before British reach South Asia? China once had war with Russia 1685-1688 near lake Baikal and war with Holland 1661-1662 in Taiwan. But China and India maybe don't have one till 1888 China-India ( British empire) war.
U fought against India,Russia,Holland,Portugal but what about Vietnam,there is another thread

I educate you history freely, will you thank to me?:p:[/QUOTE]
Incomplete Historical facts.The protests in Hongkong & the insurgency in Tibet,Xinjiang cannot be solved by quoting some history on Internet.

I have read that the best headphone deals can be found in Hong Kong markets and stores.

Back
Top Bottom