What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Really Hong Kong is a power house for China. As China had gain many expertise from Hong Kong city. It will be better if Hong Kong will buy some 100 KM in Diameter of Land bordering Hong Kong from China and make their own country under UK slogan or as a UK state.

The idea is not bad. Welcome back Great UK empire colonized the world again, from middle east, India, Burma to Hong Kong.

Yes, the fotos show it obviously. Some HK people want this kind of social style, some want that social style. It is troublesome, it needs time and patience to solve divergence among people.
there must be some reason for it. what china has done that hong kong peoples are so angry at mainlanders???

CPC need to bring HK under full communist control. It should not be a SAR, it should be a province like Guangdong.

It needs time, practice and politeness. The world has not yet found the advantage of communism because USSR really made a bad example of communism in the past. It was actually empire communism. I hurt a lot of people around USSR.

In 30 years, comparing China to India, Vietnam to the Phillipine, people around the world will realize advantage of communism.

Hong Kong is China, you look like a slave for your UK master.Indians need self-esteem
why are you bashing me? i did not tell Hong kong people to fight for freedom.

China don't kowtow to the West like these HK traitors want.
That's why they hate China and therefore hate mainlanders.
what is status of Hong Kong? is it province or autonomous region?

there must be some reason for it. what china has done that hong kong peoples are so angry at mainlanders???

Hong Kong has 8 million population, most people welcome mainlanders or keep rationality.

It's hard for me to explain the reason. For example, I respect Muslims, but I like drink alcohol, it's hard for me to live in an Islamic state. The USA is great nation, but there are still crowds of people don't like America.

I have to say, if those protesters really really can't stand the life, whatever govt show goodness to them, they can choose to leave.

why are you bashing me? i did not tell Hong kong people to fight for freedom.

what is status of Hong Kong? is it province or autonomous region?
So, lead to conflict, the speech said the people of Hong Kong is cantonese, said China is mandarin,

Although Indian would like to deny, British really helped Indian a lot in colonized era.

Before British reach India, India was not a unite country, the north east, south east are not Indian states. North east area were Burmese's and Thai's land, south east were Sinhalese, Dravidian or Tamils' country. Without industrialized British's help, Indian themselves could't reach and controlled those area and people.

You do realize you are taking to a troll right? Ignore his posts mate.

I don't know, I am new member here.

He is, has been banned multiple times and he comes back with a new id. And he is no Indian, he is a Pakistani, a mentally unstable one. Just ignore his rants.

I am sorry I don't try to judge ( comment or point fingers at,,,,more correct expression? ) any poster, I just exchange and learn interesting ideas with others. Anyway, thanks for your warm alert.

Back
Top Bottom