What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Wonderful pictures , buddy ! One of the reasons why I love HK is the abundance in sea food delicacies ! I always end up ordering more than i can eat / swallow, lol. There is a fish market that I do recommend for anyone who loves sea food. Its the Lei Yu Mun Fish Market ; they literally cook you fresh / living seafood , and serve it for you to eat as you watch the sunset or bay activity. It is worth every dollar.

HK is a foodie's paradise. Eat, eat ! lol.

Wonderful pictures , buddy ! One of the reasons why I love HK is the abundance in sea food delicacies ! I always end up ordering more than i can eat / swallow, lol. There is a fish market that I do recommend for anyone who loves sea food. Its the Lei Yu Mun Fish Market ; they literally cook you fresh / living seafood , and serve it for you to eat as you watch the sunset or bay activity. It is worth every dollar.

HK is a foodie's paradise. Eat, eat ! lol.
Yes yes. Costal China is about all fresh seafood which as a citizen from the interior has seldom tried.

Thanks a lot for HK at night. i'd like to post some of my experiences in HK last Sep., great place for food and shopping. Frankly, i felt a little compressed when walking on those small lanes clamped by skyscrapers despite the fact that i've been living in Shanghai for nearly 7 years
View attachment 196161

Hankow=hankou(the region in Wuhan where i live now). Hank/hankou Road is everywhere in mainland China and ROC.
View attachment 196162

Tsui Wah Restaurant,which also has branches in Wuhan and Shanghai.
Very cheap, less than 40 HK dollar, however in mainland China, more like a middle-end fancy one

View attachment 196163

What kind of drink is that? Mango with tapioca?

What kind of drink is that? Mango with tapioca?
Iced milk tea, HK's special
Like this one
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424841788.579860.jpg

HK is amazing, Sydney felt like a quaint little country town after I got back from HK :cheesy: And the view of the skyline from the Tsim Tsa Tsui promenade is just breathtaking.

Hong Kong people are parasites.and Guangdong is China's shame,I'm not surprised the Japanese like these two places.
I see where you're coming from as most HK people are unpatriotic or remain silent during anti China protests that make them appear unpatriotic. Why is Guangdong China's shame?

Bruce Lee fans should not missed the Bruce Lee exhibit now on at the Hong Kong Heritage Museum.

Hong Kong Heritage Museum - Bruce Lee: Kung Fu ‧ Art ‧ Life

BruceLeeMuseum.jpg

He was a Hong Konger wasn't he?

dude, where do photo that Chinese Junk? People said junk is the symbol of Hong Kong (As they were in almost all publication promoting Hong Kong) But the 20 years on and off living in Hong Kong, i never see a Junk in the victoria harbor....

lol

You couldn't find it? haha, they're still found sparsely tho , sometimes you have to take the shot at the right moment when you're on a boat cruise. ;)

The culture of guangdong province = Hong Kong culture(Brutal, lowly, remote areas),Chinese culture is represented by guangdong wrong.The enemy of China through from guangdong to demonize the Chinese. But Guangdong people stick to their own culture.
I am Guangdong ren but still love my place of birth. The emigration of southern Chinese to the western countries starting in the late 20th century to the mid 1980s created this stereotype that the southern Chinese represent Chinese culture. Although I do not know the northern Chinese culture as much.

Back
Top Bottom