What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

I believe the HK police are disloyal and will join or arm the protestors soon. PLA air strike on HK police headquarter is needed now.

Well, I agree with you as long as you are the first sacrifice in the 2nd Tianamen. I want to see the Type 99A crushing you on the road. Wow, that will be cool

Well said. Any person that talks about the killing of people should taste their own medicine. It behooves me that a Chinese poster could so callously talk about murdering their own fellow "Chinese" in such a way. :crazy:

Well said. Any person that talks about the killing of people should taste their own medicine. It behooves me that a Chinese poster could so callously talk about murdering their own fellow "Chinese" in such a way. :crazy:
They are terrorists. Anti-terrorism attack needed now.

As late as yesterday I thought this would blow over but I heard from friend today it's very serious.

They are terrorists. Anti-terrorism attack needed now.

As late as yesterday I thought this would blow over but I heard from friend today it's very serious.

I believe you need to look over the Webster's Dictionary to understand what a Terrorist is. These Hong Kong protesters are not terrorists, they are pro-democracy folks that are utilizing civil disobedience. There is no comparison to them and the Uighyur terrorists in Xinjiang who go about knifing innocents and kill. These Hong Kong protesters are not blowing themselves up, killing people.

There are, obviously, dichotomies between civil disobedience participants and terrorists. Please brush up on the difference. :rolleyes:

You understand that you're ridiculous, right?
I am like Spock. Pragmatic and cold. Needs of many outweigh needs of few. According to my friend the situation is getting out of hand. HK government already failed when protestors shut down the patriotic education program a few years ago. Give them an inch they take a mile. Ergo today.

I believe the HK police are disloyal and will join or arm the protestors soon. PLA air strike on HK police headquarter is needed now.

Fighting too many bulls have made you too blood thirsty. The situation will blow away into the wind when the kids get bored and their parents call them home.

The media is making too much of this nonsense.

I am like Spock. Pragmatic and cold. Needs of many outweigh needs of few. According to my friend the situation is getting out of hand. HK government already failed when protestors shut down the patriotic education program a few years ago. Give them an inch they take a mile. Ergo today.

Pragmatic and cold?

Rather hot blooded and impetuous. The Chinese way is to wait.

No. You're not being like Spock, because Spock would rather sacrifice himself in order to save a planet. Spock was selfless and merciful. You, on the other hand, would rather kill innocent civil disobedience participants. These people are still your fellow Han Chinese, they are educated, well versed in lit (I'm assuming since Hong Kong has one of the best educational systems in the entire Asia-Pacific). China's handling of the situation , with restraint and consideration, will show case to the world of her as a responsible power.

PS. Your proposal resembles actions of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Pragmatic and cold?
Rather hot blooded and impetuous. The Chinese way is to wait.

Agreed !

No. You're not being like Spock, because Spock would rather sacrifice himself in order to save a planet. Spock was selfless and merciful. You, on the other hand, would rather kill innocent civil disobedience participants. These people are still your fellow Han Chinese, they are educated, well versed in lit (I'm assuming since Hong Kong has one of the best educational systems in the entire Asia-Pacific). China's handling of the situation , with restraint and consideration, will show case to the world of her as a responsible power.

PS. Your proposal resembles actions of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

Agreed !
You are Confucian. I am legalist. Punishment only way to keep people in line. If Hu Jintao was in power, protest would be over already. HK would be independent. Lucky Xi Jinping thinks like me!

You are Confucian. I am legalist.

That's the reason why the Qin Dynasty collapsed after the death of Qin Shi Huang Di. Whereas the Confucian Lit is what defined China for over 2,000 years, and influenced the civilizations of East Asia. It was Confucianism that helped Chinese Culture one of the most glorious in the known world. Master Kong Zi reminds us to espouse 君子. Be the superior man in righteousness...!

随便说对那帮脑残动武是政治智商低下的表现,CCP要是连这点能力都没有还和美帝斗个毛线。CCP目前为止还是很自信的。
What CCP need to do is to raise the silence majority‘s politics attention.It must be clear that this issue is not concerned with those abstract idealogy like democracy but national unity and Hong Kong's future.Remember,Chinese nation is a very realistic nation,people's corcerning on politics is only linked tightly with practical benefits.CCP must swift its propaganda strategy in time to show them the necessity and benefits to follow the central government's reformation programme "on the table".

Personally speaking,I think CCP should be ready for future political progress in any aspects.

Singkiang‘s situation is different,what a joke to make a comparison.

I believe you need to look over the Webster's Dictionary to understand what a Terrorist is. These Hong Kong protesters are not terrorists, they are pro-democracy folks that are utilizing civil disobedience. There is no comparison to them and the Uighyur terrorists in Xinjiang who go about knifing innocents and kill. These Hong Kong protesters are not blowing themselves up, killing people.

There are, obviously, dichotomies between civil disobedience participants and terrorists. Please brush up on the difference. :rolleyes:
Tibetans are terrorists too, even when they only burn themselves.

The Hong Kong protesters are not only terrorists but also traitors on the payroll of foreign governments.

Justice for them is death :angry:

Back
Top Bottom