What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Nothing, they will go back to school and go back to work. Or they could continue to protest a little bit more, until they get bored, run out of money, etc.

Not really, no killings or atrocities will occur, against the wish of some third party observers. The police is not happy because they are feeling sorry for the low paid cleaners who will eventually have to clean up all the mess.

I already replied in post #10. you are a moron. my previous post you commented was a reply for post #3.

sure you replied in post #10 after i said you were talking crap in my post #8
Since i'm in EU as well how come i can have access to it and you don't? The Great Firewall blocks Germany and allow the rest of EU to have access?

1d09c1ec2a97b58bc4dfd5fe1abd7203.jpg

673e231e5fdf0fa854c4b72ca75fe0b0.jpg

39e23b53c00c35b03c517bfe5278eef8.jpg

d11a5ad0b28f4d4c609a06fc3006138f.jpg

Will history repeat itself!! :(

Nothing, they will go back to school and go back to work. Or they could continue to protest a little bit more, until they get bored, run out of money, etc.

Not really, no killings or atrocities will occur, against the wish of some third party observers. The police is not happy because they are feeling sorry for the low paid cleaners who will eventually have to clean up all the mess.

china can do some movie shooting before it gets out of control

send some special trained agents (male and female) wearing what the protesters have put on so that they can easily mingle with the protesters, let them carry british flags, chanting anti china slogans in cantonese, now they should make way to the government building, storm into the main government building, shoot the standing guards and then go inside, shoot some officials, even leung, all this should be in front of media live tv telecast

don't worry, all the bullets should be rubber bullets, and there need to be some fake blood

once done, reason to make one china is manufactured. now you know what to do next

I find it sad that some third party observers are hoping that death of civilians and bloodshed will take place. :(:(:(:(:(

china can do some movie shooting before it gets out of control

send some special trained agents (male and female) wearing what the protesters have put on so that they can easily mingle with the protesters, let them carry british flags, chanting anti china slogans in cantonese, now they should make way to the government building, storm into the main government building, shoot the standing guards and then go inside, shoot some officials, even leung, all this should be in front of media live tv telecast

don't worry, all the bullets should be rubber bullets, and there need to be some fake blood

once done, reason to make one china is manufactured. now you know what to do next

Why even bother? the protest will eventually dissolve by itself.

If I know you in person, I would definitely make a bet with you.

sure you replied in post #10 after i said you were talking crap in my post #8
Since i'm in EU as well how come i can have access to it and you don't? The Great Firewall blocks Germany and allow the rest of EU to have access?
I can tell you one secret, pls don´t tell others. I don´t know about other european countries, but chinese law requires german companies with offices in China must maintain dedicated firewall or proxy infrastructure to prevent chinese employees to have access to "certain" resources. you can guess the rest.

Why even bother? the protest will eventually dissolve by itself.

If I know you in person, I would definitely make a bet with you.

what if it does not dissolve by itself ? just imagine the consequences

there are many many other ways to sabotage a mass movement btw :-)

Not 'hoping', but 'fearing'.

I am telepathic. I saw with my third eye that you were "hoping" and "wishing" it would be so. While you're typing that post, your spirit had this expression: :azn::agree:

what if it does not dissolve by itself ? just imagine the consequences

there are many many other ways to sabotage a mass movement btw :-)

I just quickly imagined, and yes, they will dissolve. They are only humans, not robot and machines. Even if they are robots, they would still need to stop for maintenance inspection.

Think about all those "occupy" protest. They dissolved eventually, no need for any government to set up any sabotage.

Last edited:
The exiled leader of China's Uighur minority believes the large-scale protests roiling Hong Kong are inspiring people in her home region of Xinjiang, in comments likely to rile Beijing.
Rebiya Kadeer told Foreign Policy that how the Hong Kong protests play out could have far-reaching implications for the Uighur people in far-western China.

The Hong Kong protests were "very inspiring" to Uighurs, Kadeer, who leads the World Uyghur Congress, was quoted as saying in an interview on the magazine's website.
"If Hong Kong wins, it will benefit Uighurs as well, and then the Uighurs can strengthen their own movement."
Days of peaceful demonstrations in Hong Kong have seen tens of thousands of people take to the streets as they call on Beijing to grant free elections to the semi-autonomous city.

Kadeer said she believed the international attention on Hong Kong meant a violent conclusion to the protests was unlikely.
"The people of Hong Kong - they struggle in a very peaceful way," she said.
"The Chinese government couldn't oppress them with brute force," added Kadeer, 67, who spent 11 years behind bars in China before being allowed to go into exile in the United States in 2005.
Xinjiang, a resource-rich region which abuts Central Asia, is home to about 10 million Uighurs, who mostly follow Sunni Islam.
The region has seen escalating violence which in the past year has spilled over into other parts of China.
China blames unrest in the region on organized terrorists influenced by religious extremists and groups abroad.

Hong Kong protests 'inspiring China's Uighurs' - Telegraph

Back
Top Bottom