What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Very smart answer! :tup:

I hope more members like you here. :D

Thanks to the cute girl.

When I look at her cute face in your avatar, my mind becomes enlightened!

I think she is watching a Christian film and planning in her mind how to take back the motherland!

I just hope she is not a Confucian spy,,,, or a ladyboy.

Back on topic: I lurk on some other Chinese military/defence forums and one of the reputable posters there, who lives in Hong Kong, with connections to the HK Police talked to one of the higher ranking officers and the cop basically had this to say, and I quote:

"1)The occupy kids are just partying pawns of anti-china politicians who are financed by the yanks attempting a mini june4th.

2)They are facing increasing backlash from the normally apolitical segment of the popn, like shopkeepers/business people

3)Their stamina can't last

4)No need to use excessive force to deal with them.

5)Democracy in many countries to the CIA is just puppet strings."

are you kidding right``:D the successful vietnamese I met in the U.K were ethnically Chinese, and they didnt want to be called viets```except the first Summer vacation job I had in Briton like 15 years ago, the owner was very nice, and he told me he was Chinese, but on the last day, before i was moving to London for Uni, i found out he was vietnamese, really nice person though

No I'm serious. I know the ethnic Viet dominate the agriculture business in Australia, the indoor hydroponic type. I heard they are also dominate in the UK and Canada. You need to Google it.

They have their common motto:

Back in VietNam, I grow rice. Here, I grow something else.

@mike2000 may know more about it.
@ChineseTiger1986 maybe know about Canada.

They may lack of food bcz of many reasons such as suffering floor, land slide etc so our Gov.t cant provide enough rice, fish for them at that time, but still No VN kids starve to death in dirty Trash like in China (U can not find any link say that VN kids starve to death in trash bin).

China kids not only face wt starving, but also face wt the risk of economy collapse now, thats why handsome HK kid like Joshua Wong must stand up and protest now :laugh:
View attachment 98342

But they r still alive, no kids starving to death in Trash bin in VN like in China:laugh:

My article proves that Vietnamese kids are much worse and they are starving. It's from a Viet news source and that Viet doctor really thinks your country has a serious problem facing it. China isn't on that list of starving, malnourished kids. Vietnam is. Only a starving person with a brain that's suffering from underdevelopment would keep saying the opposite after being slammed with a mountain of facts.

But you go ahead and keep clinging to that one single story about China while your next generation of kids blur the line between midgets and normal human beings. Moral victories, the only type Viets have ever won, won't keep your kids from becoming shorter and dumber. But since that's the only thing you Vietnamese hobbits have got, keep clinging to that little bit of news like it was "your precious" Ring of Power. :rofl:

My article proves that Vietnamese kids are much worse and they are starving. It's from a Viet news source and that Viet doctor really thinks your country has a serious problem facing it. China isn't on that list of starving, malnourished kids. Vietnam is. Only a starving person with a brain that's suffering from underdevelopment would keep saying the opposite after being slammed with a mountain of facts.

But you go ahead and keep clinging to that one single story about China while your next generation of kids blur the line between midgets and normal human beings. Moral victories, the only type Viets have ever won, won't keep your kids from becoming shorter and dumber. But since that's the only thing you Vietnamese hobbits have got, keep clinging to that little bit of news like it was "your precious" Ring of Power. :rofl:
LOL Viets are such Ah Q's.

LOL Viets are such Ah Q's.

I agree with you. I think it's a national trait of Vietnam, to be honest. Their willful ignorance and stubbornness is useful when you have to fight American B-52s with spears covered in poop. But when your own doctors say your country is full of starving dwarf children it's probably time to acknowledge that fact and try to fix it rather than focus on the one "starving China kid in bin blah blah blah" as your only comeback.

Thanks to the cute girl.

When I look at her cute face in your avatar, my mind becomes enlightened!

I think she is watching a Christian film and planning in her mind how to take back the motherland!

I just hope she is not a Confucian spy,,,, or a ladyboy.

She is a Confucian. :smitten:

Back on topic: I lurk on some other Chinese military/defence forums and one of the reputable posters there, who lives in Hong Kong, with connections to the HK Police talked to one of the higher ranking officers and the cop basically had this to say, and I quote:

"1)The occupy kids are just partying pawns of anti-china politicians who are financed by the yanks attempting a mini june4th.

2)They are facing increasing backlash from the normally apolitical segment of the popn, like shopkeepers/business people

3)Their stamina can't last

4)No need to use excessive force to deal with them.

5)Democracy in many countries to the CIA is just puppet strings."

Link to the forum plz?

are you kidding right``:D the successful vietnamese I met in the U.K were ethnically Chinese, and they didnt want to be called viets```except the first Summer vacation job I had in Briton like 15 years ago, the owner was very nice, and he told me he was Chinese, but on the last day, before i was moving to London for Uni, i found out he was vietnamese, really nice person though

Most of overseas Vietnamese are Chinese Vietnamese.

As they are prosecuted back then and became boat people.

In Taiwan, they are just an ordinary Chinese.

I heard they are very good and strong in the agriculture business. Is that true?

Some people say, if VN have real democracy and capitalist like the west, then VN may become very developed like South Korea.

If the Vietnamese people are doing well in democracy-capitalist country like UK, and dominate the agriculture business, then they must be right, VN has potential to become developed like SK in the future.

If you to know the future of Vietnam, just see their recent PISA score.

Young Vietnamese of today will shape the future of Vietnam.

They scored very good, while Taiwan is falling apart!

The long term consequences for Hong Kong are these:

1. Beijing will go all out to marginalize Hong Kong.
Mainland China has been trying its hardest to keep Hong Kong in the lead as a financial center, sea transportation center. They've been holding off developing similar sectors in other major cities such as Shanghai, ShenZhen and GuangZhou. Incident like this makes them realize that Hong Kong can be played by foreign hands. It is important to diversify and reduce its weight on China's economy.

2. Beijing will gradually increase tax for products from Hong Kong.
Currently mainland gives enormous tax benefit to Hong Kong products, almost 0%. They also don't collect any tax at all for administration. It is unheard of that any country would not collect any local tax from a region that accounts for 3% of its GDP. The HK'ers have been spoiled so much that they think they are entitled for everything. It is time to take that away and make them earn everything.

3. The cost of water, gas and other resources from mainland to Hong Kong will go up closer to their true market values.
Hong Kong relies 100% on mainland for water. And they've been getting it cheap year after year. They must pay at least close to the resources' market price. Why would mainland subsidize the "superior residence" of Hong Kong?

4. Beijing still gets to appoint Hong Kong's governor ;)
You didn't ask for your own governor for the past 100 years under the U.K. rule, you don't get to ask that now either.

To be honest, I like this comment. :enjoy:

You like the comment because it tells the truth about your unsuccessful life and feeling. So what Nokia do you use?

She is a Confucian. :smitten:

She used to be a good Korean Christian... but someone leaked her video showing her performing Confucian activities.

But she is still a cute girl and knows everything. In my heart, I know she will return back to be a Christian again.

The long term consequences for Hong Kong are these:

1. Beijing will go all out to marginalize Hong Kong.
Mainland China has been trying its hardest to keep Hong Kong in the lead as a financial center, sea transportation center. They've been holding off developing similar sectors in other major cities such as Shanghai, ShenZhen and GuangZhou. Incident like this makes them realize that Hong Kong can be played by foreign hands. It is important to diversify and reduce its weight on China's economy.

2. Beijing will gradually increase tax for products from Hong Kong.
Currently mainland gives enormous tax benefit to Hong Kong products, almost 0%. They also don't collect any tax at all for administration. It is unheard of that any country would not collect any local tax from a region that accounts for 3% of its GDP. The HK'ers have been spoiled so much that they think they are entitled for everything. It is time to take that away and make them earn everything.

3. The cost of water, gas and other resources from mainland to Hong Kong will go up closer to their true market values.
Hong Kong relies 100% on mainland for water. And they've been getting it cheap year after year. They must pay at least close to the resources' market price. Why would mainland subsidize the "superior residence" of Hong Kong?

4. Beijing still gets to appoint Hong Kong's governor ;)
You didn't ask for your own governor for the past 100 years under the U.K. rule, you don't get to ask that now either.

If it really get out of the hand this movement will be suppressed, but I doubt central government would do any of the above, most likely there will be buisness as usual afterward, but ofc there will be no more political compromise.

You like the comment because it tells the truth about your unsuccessful life and feeling. So what Nokia do you use?
:enjoy: Great! I'm using a stupid phone now.
9349de2374ce224554113940320582ab.jpg

She used to be a good Korean Christian... but someone leaked her video showing her performing Confucian activities.
But she is still a cute girl and knows everything. In my heart, I know she will return back to be a Christian again.
Do you know why there are many Korean Protestantism? They aided many Protestantism churches in VN. :happy:

Give me the link say our kids r starving, can u ??

Bcz some bad mainlander ignore the death of Chinese kids starving in trash , thats why kids like Joshua Wong must stand up and fight against u

Joshua Wong will come and fix your Ah Q brain soon :P

Back
Top Bottom