What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

bullshit. most of HKer hate communism, many of them were descendants of former refugees escaped from mainland. they are fearful, should their political/economic system be undermined by CCP.

No, many of HKers fled HK prior to 1997, then after couple of years they came back to HK

Even HK's fresh water all depends on Guangdong, and don't tell me that you are going to carry your fresh water from the Red River to HK.
VN has water in abundance. it should not be a problem to deliver water to HK via water tank ships. and you?

China faces severe water shortage. for example: the people in Beijing and neighborhood, the amount of water per capita is as low as of africian countries such as Nigeria or Eritrea. China becomes a desert. Let see how long you can laugh at us.

VN has water in abundance. it should not be a problem to deliver water to HK via water tank ships. and you?

China faces severe water shortage. for example: the people in Beijing and neighborhood, the amount of water per capita is as low as of africian countries such as Nigeria or Eritrea. China becomes a desert.

South China doesn't have water shortage all, since HK's water all came from South China.

BTW, do you have an idea about the cost of building a fresh water pipeline from Vietnam to HK?

So in most time, don't make the silly comment like Vietnam can do this and that, you are making your comment childish.

Now Japan is suffering from China's economic sanctions, can you help them?

China faces severe water shortage. for example: the people in Beijing and neighborhood, the amount of water per capita is as low as of africian countries such as Nigeria or Eritrea. China becomes a desert.

You water resource depends on China as well , don't u know that ?

Fishballs. :P

View attachment 96292

We call it by a slightly different name in Cantonese than what they use in most of the Mainland.
It looks good!! :-)

Chinese-Dragon said:
Same as Youtiao (油條), in HK we call it "油炸鬼" (oil fried ghost). Don't ask why, it's a long story. :D
Tell me why??? :D
I am all ears. :lol:

Chinese-Dragon said:
I'm not sure how to say it in English (maybe fried dough stick), but it's absolutely amazing:

View attachment 96297

Just fried dough??
Thats a vegetarian thing and I can eat it. :)

No, many of HKers fled HK prior to 1997, then after couple of years they came back to HK
I visited the city before the handover. many HKer brought their money to overseas such as Singapore, many bought passports from UK, Canada or America. when CCP assured to retain their system for 50 years, many repatriated the money and re-invested in the city.

should CCP try to undermine the HK system, money and people can go elsewhere.

I visited the city before the handover. many HKer brought their money to overseas, many bought passports from UK, Canada or America. when CCP assured to retain their system for 50 years, many repatriated the money and re-invested in the city.

should CCP try to undermine the HK system, money and people can go elsewhere.

Who cares? Those anti-CPC folks should leave China, good riddance.

The US did the same tactic to oust the majority elected Thai government just in early of this year.

But ironically even the Thai junta government has signed the high speed railway contract with China.

Yingluck got overthrown because of this, but now even the US supported puppet has done the same.

Because the US always severely overestimated their power, but they never consider the human incentive when they are starving, if you have nothing to offer them, they won't obey your command anymore.

The US has raised many puppets, but meanwhile they have nothing to feed them, so those puppet governments eventually choose to do the business with China, the government of Iraq/Afghanistan and the current government of Thailand are the prime examples.

This harsh reality about the common human nature seriously pisses the US off.

I fully agree with your point that China offers more economically to most developing countries than the US. China's no-strings-attached policy is much more favourable than the US interference policy.

I think instead of waiting for people to revolt and topple the government, first you must identify how the US manages to get these people to protest. Find out what their method is and cut that chain off.

US uses its NGO's and USAID funding program of the US state department to pay poor people to protest. They say if you protest, the NGO will pay you or find you a job in the US.

This is why Russia cut off the funding source of these protest movements by kicking out USAID last year after finding out they paid people to protest.

The intelligence agencies of countries like Russia and China must put 24/7 surveillance on people that have a high probability of protesting and arrest the key figures in the protest movements before it gets to the streets. They could also infiltrate these protest movements by getting spies to pretend to be protestors and give info back to the intelligence agencies to disrupt the entire movement. It could destroy the credibility of the movements by various methods. Make life difficult to the funders and participants of these protest movements just like they make life difficult to the ruling government.

US intelligence agencies are very advanced and are mostly proactive instead of reactive. They find people that have a high chance of protesting and fully monitor them and disrupt they activities so the protest movement is nipped in the bud.

Chinese and Russian governments are very reactive. They only do something when a crisis happens. They need to think ahead and think outside the box and be more proactive to prevent crises.

Tell me why??? :D
I am all ears. :lol:

LOL, bad idea. :P You won't like it.

I'll tell you anyway. There was this General in Ancient China called Yue Fei (from Henan province), he is one of the great patriots and folk heroes in Chinese history, and widely revered for leading the fight against the Jurchen-led Jin Dynasty.

But he was framed, and betrayed by the Song Dynasty official Qin Hui and his wife, and thus our great hero was executed.

The two dough sticks represent Qin Hui and his wife, who framed and executed Yue Fei. That's why the name in Cantonese is "oil fried ghost" (油炸鬼), because every time we fry the two sticks of Youtiao (油條), we are frying the traitorous couple. :cheesy:

Last edited:
I fully agree with your point that China offers more economically to most developing countries than the US. China's no-strings-attached policy is much more favourable than the US interference policy.

I think instead of waiting for people to revolt and topple the government, first you must identify how the US manages to get these people to protest. Find out what their method is and cut that chain off.

US uses its NGO's and USAID funding program of the US state department to pay poor people to protest. They say if you protest, the NGO will pay you or find you a job in the US.

This is why Russia cut off the funding source of these protest movements by kicking out USAID last year after finding out they paid people to protest.

The intelligence agencies of countries like Russia and China must put 24/7 surveillance on people that have a high probability of protesting and arrest the key figures in the protest movements before it gets to the streets. They could also infiltrate these protest movements by getting spies to pretend to be protestors and give info back to the intelligence agencies to disrupt the entire movement. It could destroy the credibility of the movements by various methods. Make life difficult to the funders and participants of these protest movements just like they make life difficult to the ruling government.

US intelligence agencies are very advanced and are mostly proactive instead of reactive. They find people that have a high chance of protesting and fully monitor them and disrupt they activities so the protest movement is nipped in the bud.

Chinese and Russian governments are very reactive. They only do something when a crisis happens. They need to think ahead and think outside the box and be more proactive to prevent crises.

China's main focus right in on the Mainland, that's why the US chose to ignite the fire in HK because they cannot infiltrate into the Mainland China right now.

Yeah China is making HK poorer in USD, poorer in human right,
that explain many things.

China didn't make HK poorer, it was those fcking tycoons from HK.

One of them just fled when he knew China's national security department was coming for him.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom