What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Good. I hope it happens soon.

And I hope all of those troublemakers are stripped of Chinese nationality and thrown out of the country.

Maybe they can join the Dalai Lama and live in dirt and poverty, they don't deserve to have any part of China's economic growth.
我兔没闲工夫管港人破事,我兔自己的产业升级跟经济转型才是重中之重。待我兔完全崛起,区区弹丸之地的渣渣跳的再高,叫的再响又有何用。这地方流行洋文,我乱入了,看懂的就会两句。尼玛还是方块字儿看着舒服。

Having lived in HK my whole life, and having traveled extensively across the Mainland, I can say that Mainland laws are better than HK laws.

I would live under PRC laws any day, in fact I have always wanted to move to the Mainland myself.

But the HK government is too weak, even if the laws are there they can't uphold them. We need a clean slate, the entire political class in HK is weak.

HKers also have to fully reform their culture as well.

For example, the traditional thinking for most HKers is to become lawyer or playing with the finance. Too much obsession with these things will only turn people into the finance animals. These things don't really create the real wealth unlike the scientists and engineers, or even the highly skillful workers.

HKers need to think about the diversified portfolio, to become the more useful professions such as the engineers/scientists/workers/soldiers.

Only in this way, HK will be revitalized, and not being stagnated anymore.

我兔没闲工夫管港人破事,我兔自己的产业升级跟经济转型才是重中之重。待我兔完全崛起,区区弹丸之地的渣渣跳的再高,叫的再响又有何用。这地方流行洋文,我乱入了,看懂的就会两句。尼玛还是方块字儿看着舒服。

香港毕竟是中国领土,如果改邪归正还是要扶持的。

但现在这个香港还不真正属于中国,等到一国两制玩不下去的时候再被加以改造,最终和深圳合并。

Last edited:
香港毕竟是中国领土,如果改邪归正还是要扶持的。

但现在这个香港还不真正属于中国,等到一国两制玩不下去的时候再被加以改造,最终和深圳合并。

This is our own fault, so we should have the responsibility to fix it.

The only reason I wish for the Mainland to help is because the HK government is so weak and useless, they can't even uphold their own laws.

This is a good lesson for us though, this is why the Mainland should never move towards a Western-style democracy, in a Chinese society it only results in political chaos like in HK and Taiwan.

Don't you all understand the implication of this demonstration?

1st We know that this demonstration is a foreign strategem. Somebody has put the news about CIA and Spies in here. But don't you realize that their objective is not freeing Hongkong and make them a democracy state? WHAT IS Hongkong? it is only a city with several million people. How significant can they disturb China's Stability? VERY LITTLE

The problem is, I doubt that Chinese members here ever read Sun Tzu, or reading another Classic Chinese Wisdom. So they don't really know that this demonstration is just a strategem to thwart Xi's plan for peaceful unification with Taiwan. They want just to show that China is NOT WORTHY for Taiwan. And... honestly guys, you don't help your government in here. I think to thwart US's strategem in Hongkong, the best way is to give these protesters demand.

Well, what wrong letting them choosing one of two candidates. Let say, CCP member A and CCP member B. let them choose one of these CCP member candidate. CCP won't lose anything, as long as there is only one political parties in your country. So why not? Taking Taiwan peacefully is far more important than getting hurt just because of this demonstration.

When it comes to suppression, China has one or two things to learn fromthe US regime --if only China wanted. But, why forcefully intervene? The protesters are already doing a great service to their country by further weakening their declining economy. When British neoliberal economy fails entirely, China will be eagerly end this stupidity called two systems. Those who do not like it the China way will be allowed to seek peace in democratic India or Vietland with extra portion of hygene products and frozen pho. Lol.

Well, what wrong letting them choosing one of two candidates. Let say, CCP member A and CCP member B. let them choose one of these CCP member candidate. CCP won't lose anything, as long as there is only one political parties in your country. So why not? Taking Taiwan peacefully is far more important than getting hurt just because of this demonstration.

That's what we have done already. Currently we can select our Chief Executive from a group of candidates that is vetted by Beijing. That's what the entire issue is all about, the illegal protestors are demanding that we can select anyone at all, without them being vetted, which is a very stupid and destabilizing idea.

What if they select a maniac who wants to divide China again? Sure, there is no chance they will win in terms of votes, but that kind of provocative stance would cause huge instability and even large-scale violence in HK.

As for Taiwan, that's a matter of Chinese unity and it's not questionable, it will happen one way or the other.

This is our own fault, so we should have the responsibility to fix it.

The only reason I wish for the Mainland to help is because the HK government is so weak and useless, they can't even uphold their own laws.

This is a good lesson for us though, this is why the Mainland should never move towards a Western-style democracy, in a Chinese society it only results in political chaos like in HK and Taiwan.

The democrazy demonstration in HK has also indirectly proved to the Mainlanders that CPC was always right another time, since those events in Libya/Syria/Ukraine are too far away from us, but this happens to HK, the feeling will be completely different.

So don't worry, CPC will definitely pull HK out of this endless western democrazy nightmare.

Don't you all understand the implication of this demonstration?

1st We know that this demonstration is a foreign strategem. Somebody has put the news about CIA and Spies in here. But don't you realize that their objective is not freeing Hongkong and make them a democracy state? WHAT IS Hongkong? it is only a city with several million people. How significant can they disturb China's Stability? VERY LITTLE

The problem is, I doubt that Chinese members here ever read Sun Tzu, or reading another Classic Chinese Wisdom. So they don't really know that this demonstration is just a strategem to thwart Xi's plan for peaceful unification with Taiwan. They want just to show that China is NOT WORTHY for Taiwan. And... honestly guys, you don't help your government in here. I think to thwart US's strategem in Hongkong, the best way is to give these protesters demand.

The "One Country Two Systems" policy has already been proved to be a failure.

If China takes the peaceful unification stance with Taiwan, then we will have this sh1t again.

HK's electric supply and fresh water supply all depend on Mainland China.

And HK probably consumes more electricity than Vietnam as a whole country, so hopefully you can supply this as well.
HK Electricity - consumption: 44.21 billion kWh (2013 est.)
VN Electricity - production: 117 billion kWh (2012 est.), consumption 104 billion kWh.

Our Chief Executive CY Leung already said this demonstration is illegal and will crack down on it.

And I hope the Beijing government will help us to crack down on it, since our politicians have no spine.

If it was me I wouldn't even arrest them, I would revoke their Chinese nationality and tell them to piss off to another country.
Wait! do you mean the protests staged by the students and ppl across HK is not supported by the majority??
To tell you frankly in this part of the world I've been reading articles regularly about HK's pro democracy protests and it gave me an impression otherwise.

Wait do you mean the protests staged by the students and ppl across HK is not supported by the majority??
To tell you frankly in this part of the world I've been reading articles regularly about HK's pro democracy protests and it gave me an impression otherwise.

Check the results of the last HK elections.

The VAST majority voted for the pro-Beijing camp (including myself). We hold the dominant majority in all areas of the HK government.

The pro-democracy camp received a pitiful amount of votes, that is why they are doing these illegal protests, because they are desperate. And they are going to get themselves arrested.

The VAST majority voted for the pro-Beijing camp (including myself). We hold the dominant majority in all areas of the HK government.

The pro-democracy camp received a pitiful amount of votes, that is why they are doing these illegal protests, because they are desperate. And they are going to get themselves arrested.
Gotcha!
But dont you think getting 'em arrested would worsen the situation??
As in the news headline the next day would read "Pro democracy protesters arrested in HK for protesting against the mainland governance"..or something to that effect.

Chinese-Dragon said:
Maybe they can join the Dalai Lama and live in dirt and poverty, they don't deserve to have any part of China's economic growth.
Did you....did you by any chance take a dig at India???:butcher::butcher:

Kidding!
I read the title of this thread and found it interesting ergo joined the conversation. :)

The US did the same tactic to oust the majority elected Thai government just in early of this year.

But ironically even the Thai junta government has signed the high speed railway contract with China.

Yingluck got overthrown because of this, but now even the US supported puppet has done the same.

Because the US always severely overestimated their power, but they never consider the human incentive when they are starving, if you have nothing to offer them, they won't obey your command anymore.

The US has raised many puppets, but meanwhile they have nothing to feed them, so those puppet governments eventually choose to do the business with China, the government of Iraq/Afghanistan and the current government of Thailand are the prime examples.

This harsh reality about the common human nature seriously pisses the US off.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom