What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

But they have already paralyzed Hong Kong's economic development, so it is the time to take some actions on these fags.

BTW, if HK's government cannot handle them, CPC will.

Our Chief Executive CY Leung already said this demonstration is illegal and will crack down on it.

And I hope the Beijing government will help us to crack down on it, since our politicians have no spine.

If it was me I wouldn't even arrest them, I would revoke their Chinese nationality and tell them to piss off to another country.

Our Chief Executive CY Leung already said this demonstration is illegal and will crack down on it.

And I hope the Beijing government will help us to crack down on it, since our politicians have no spine.

If it was me I wouldn't even arrest them, I would revoke their Chinese nationality and tell them to piss off to another country.

CPC is waiting a perfect opportunity to strip off HK's "One Country Two Systems" policy and make her a normal Chinese city just like the rest.

To acknowledge HK's popular election by 2017 is really tested the limit of their patience, but after that the "One Country Two Systems" policy will be declared as a failure, and HK will be completely reformed by CPC itself.

Kicking out liberals and dissidents out of the country is the best result for China as they can't influence China from abroad like they would do if the are physically in China.

The real enemies in HK are those rich tycoons, they were backed up by the West and send those liberals to cause more troubles.

There is no absolute utopia in this world, but soon they are going to taste hell for their reckless behavior.

China doesn't even need to send the PLA to crack down these protestors, if CPC has lost patience, they can simply cut all the supplies, because it can make HK with no drinkable water, the food price to skyrocket to more than 100 times with hyperinflation.

But they don't want to make HK a living hell with those economic sanctions, because there are still many pro-China HKers living there, they don't want to harm the innocent people.
economic embargo? that should not be a problem. the HKer can buy food and water in vietnam :cheesy:
pro-China HKers are mostly migrant mainlanders :haha:

CPC is waiting a perfect opportunity to strip off HK's "One Country Two Systems" policy and make her a normal Chinese city just like the rest.

To acknowledge HK's popular election by 2017 is really tested the limit of their patience, but after that the "One Country Two Systems" policy will be declared as a failure, and HK will be completely reformed by CPC itself.

I've said that from the very beginning, it should always be "One Country One System".

CY Leung is looking very weak, it's disappointing. If he already declared it is illegal than why not shut it down right away?

Our politicians have no spine to carry out the law, even though they are already backed by the vast majority of votes. But the Beijing government can certainly do it, they have more influence in the HK government than anyone else on Earth.

that should not be a problem. the HKer can buy food and water in vietnam :cheesy:
pro-China HKers are mostly migrant mainlanders :haha:

HK's electric supply and fresh water supply all depend on Mainland China.

And HK probably consumes more electricity than Vietnam as a whole country, so hopefully you can supply this as well.

I've said that from the very beginning, it should always be "One Country One System".

CY Leung is looking very weak, it's disappointing. If he already declared it is illegal than why not shut it down right away?

Our politicians have no spine to carry out the law, even though they are already backed by the vast majority of votes. But the Beijing government can certainly do it, they have more influence in the HK government than anyone else on Earth.

If it doesn't work, then the "One Country Two Systems" will be abolished, and HK will be fully integrated into China.

Seems the Chinese hands are full, what with riots in Tibet, separatism in Xinjiang, and now Hong Kong on the boil for freedom.

Next is.....Inner Mongolia which will probably explode sooner than later!

If it doesn't work, then the "One Country Two Systems" will be abolished, and HK will be fully integrated into China.

Good. I hope it happens soon.

And I hope all of those troublemakers are stripped of Chinese nationality and thrown out of the country.

Maybe they can join the Dalai Lama and live in dirt and poverty, they don't deserve to have any part of China's economic growth.

Good. I hope it happens soon.

And I hope all of those troublemakers are stripped of Chinese nationality and thrown out of the country.

Maybe they can join the Dalai Lama and live in dirt and poverty, they don't deserve to have any part of China's economic growth.

The sooner as possible, the later the more damages are going to be caused by them.

They are going to turn HK into a second tier or even third tier city in China if keep going this way.

I think the majority in HK should make a competition to request the central government of Beijing to officially abolish the "One Country Two Systems" policy.

If they truly love PRC, then living under PRC's laws shouldn't be a problem for them, right?

The sooner as possible, the later the more damages are going to be caused by them.

They are going to turn HK into a second tier or even third tier city in China if keep going this way.

I think the majority in HK should make a competition to request the central government of Beijing to officially abolish the "One Country Two Systems" policy.

If they truly love PRC, then living under PRC's laws shouldn't be a problem for them, right?

Having lived in HK my whole life, and having traveled extensively across the Mainland, I can say that Mainland laws are better than HK laws.

I would live under PRC laws any day, in fact I have always wanted to move to the Mainland myself.

But the HK government is too weak, even if the laws are there they can't uphold them. We need a clean slate, the entire political class in HK needs to be changed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom