What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

This is the time for China to flex its muscles. They should attack America for interfering in Chinese affairs. What is the use of having so big army, DF21,41, JF11,JF17,JF31 lullz. Show your power baby :p:.. Time to vent out our frustration on Vietnam and Philippines boats :woot:

That's a nice way to vent out frustration... by destroying other countries and commit massacre en masse.

Disturbing shopping activity in Hong Kong is a capital crime! Hang them high together with all their family and relatives within nine generations.

Last edited:
I have always said unless the Chinese government close down USAID, foreign NGO's and crackdown on foreigners that incite chaos in China, there will be protest movements like this to destroy China.

Chinese government was foolish enough to be kind enough to allow USAID and CIA run NGO's to operate in China.

Now you are seeing the consequences of the naivety of the Chinese government.

Don't blame the paid-protestors, blame the Chinese government for allowing such things to grow inside Chinese territory.

Yup, blame Chinese government! :sniper:

Unlike Russia:

Russian foreign agent law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have always said unless the Chinese government close down USAID, foreign NGO's and crackdown on foreigners that incite chaos in China, there will be protest movements like this to destroy China.

Chinese government was foolish enough to be kind enough to allow USAID and CIA run NGO's to operate in China.

Don't blame the paid-protestors, blame the Chinese government for allowing such things to grow inside Chinese territory.

They have already started to implement this policy to the Mainland China, but HK is a different case.

Chinese intelligence agencies are beyond incompetent. Spends more money on internal security than the military budget but can't even deter foreign threats. Sheer incompetence.

Stupid Chinese government.

Now they pay for their own karma!

JUSTICE

Useless China PLA cant help China to unify the nation like VietNam , so now, u have to face wt the serious consequences of living together wt the US's puppets in HK-Macau-TW.

Seem like China is going to be divided into many parts again ...
Vietnam is going through a color revolution already. When civil war begins, China will intervene and bully Viets until we can occupy Cam Rahn Bay.

Lool why is China whinning about this? If you are weak, you have only yourself to blame. Lol
This is geo politics and almost every major power/country plays it. Of course the U. S will try and protect its interests by all means, same with what Russia is trying to do in eastern Ukraine and Europe. Politics is never a clean game, so don't expect it to be clean.
If you are weak and can't play the game, then shut up and accept your fate instead of whinning and crying. Lol

At least Russia knows how to play the game(even though I'm not a fan of the country/putin ), with China it's pretty boring tbh. :D
My friend, we started playing the game as superpower only a couple of years ago when we finally abandoned the silly Deng Xiaoping keep a low profile policy. Now we are badass. We always win in the end!

This is better than the savage Viet when they protest against us. LOL

When China gained control of Hong Kong in 1997, it represented an economically significant addition to the territory under Beijing's control. Mainland China had almost 200 times as many people as Hong Kong, yet they did not even produce six times as much stuff. In the 17 years since the handover, though, the Chinese economy has grown a lot faster than Hong Kong's economy has:

cfbf1d032b6596846e8615ca0e17d0c0.png

In 1997, Hong Kong's economy was more than 18 percent the size of the economy of the mainland. Today, the figure is down to three percent. Mainland China produces 30 times as many goods and services as does Hong Kong.

On a per capita basis, Hong Kong is still dramatically wealthier than the mainland. Last year, Hong Kong produced $38,000 per resident, compared to $6,800 on the mainland. But the mainland is narrowing that gap pretty quickly.

Does this changing economic picture have an effect on the current standoff in Hong Kong? The authorities in Beijing have always viewed the takeover of Hong Kong more in political terms than economic ones. But the spectacular growth of the Chinese government no doubt bolsters their confidence in the system that prevails on the mainland, which combines a market economy with political repression.

The Chinese government's confidence has grown along with its economy. That could make it a bit more willing to endure international scrutiny and criticism of that system, including when it comes to Hong Kong and the protesters' demands for greater democracy.

Hong Kong used to be 18 percent of China's GDP. Now it's 3 percent. - Vox

When it comes to violent, I admit the US beat us to the ball. LOL

The elections in HK political history started in 1982, it was the first election that they saw. From 1841 (First Opium Wars) to 1941 they were under British occupation. In 1941 they were invaded by Japan and until 1945 HK is ruled by Japanese government. After 1945 it was given back to British rule. An invader takes it from another invader and then gives it back to the previous invader. That's the history of HK between 1841-1997.

I think people of HK should make "thank you" protests for Beijing. And they are opening colonial flags in their protests. Dude wake up, for that flag you ancestors were slaughtered. Estimated casualties are 18000 to 20000 in First Opium war. At least you ancestors showed some spine and didn't "fall in love" with their invaders instead they fought back and died. Seriously, I understand that if you can't get along with Beijing you can seek independence, at least I understand. However opening up this colonial flag, that's the point I don't understand.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom