What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

Confiscate their equipment and annul their journalism visas. Then sell back their equipment and buy and send a huge middle finger to the US representative in HK. LOL. Seriously, the foreign journalists must be given a nice beating and the cops doing that must be awaded with paid vocation.

Better include Tear gas in the title.

The word gassed, gives an entirely different meaning ;)

May be you can help her to find a Vietnamese boyfriend. :-)

The criteria,

He must be handsome and able to grow beard.

Tall, 175cm above.

Athletic body, but not over bulky.

Between 23-30 years old.

Rich parent, owned a company and factory.

Kind, polite, neat , smart and graduate from US or UK.

:kiss3:

Dafaq did i just read :woot:

Gotcha!
But dont you think getting 'em arrested would worsen the situation??
As in the news headline the next day would read "Pro democracy protesters arrested in HK for protesting against the mainland governance"..or something to that effect.

The pro-Beijing HK government that we elected, by an overwhelming majority, has already declared that the actions of the protestors are illegal under HK law.

So I would be very disappointed if they were not arrested.

As in the news headline the next day would read "Pro democracy protesters arrested in HK for protesting against the mainland governance"..or something to that effect.

Sure, it will look bad overseas, but so what? That's never been a major concern.

If foreigners don't like the actions of the HK government, they are welcome to choose another destination for their next vacation. We can live without the $10 they spend in downtown Central on some 魚蛋 that they won't even finish eating. (I think they call it 魚丸 in the Mainland).

Confiscate their equipment and annul their journalism visas. Then sell back their equipment and buy and send a huge middle finger to the US representative in HK. LOL. Seriously, the foreign journalists must be given a nice beating and the cops doing that must be awaded with paid vocation.

The good thing is that the HK police now starts to behave a lot like the Mainland police, which I heard those pro-democrazy supporters often complain about it.

This shows that the majority of the HK police now show their approval to CPC's rule in HK.

The pro-Beijing HK government that we elected, by an overwhelming majority, has already declared that the actions of the protestors are illegal under HK law.

So I would be very disappointed if they were not arrested.

Sure, it will look bad overseas, but so what? That's never been a major concern.

If foreigners don't like the actions of the HK government, they are welcome to choose another destination for their next vacation. We can live without the $10 they spend in downtown Central on some 魚蛋 that they won't even finish eating. (I think they call it 魚丸 in the Mainland).

It looks that the short term pain will be inevitable for HK.

BTW, don't worry to much, when HK has officially became a Mainland city, it will be CPC's duty to lift you up, so HK's economy will be rebuilt again in a reformed way.

CPC has lifted 1 billion people out of poverty, so it won't be a major problem to lift 7 million HKers.

Will you sell your life by some money ? Learn from Tiananmen Square incident.
Mentioned that every year HKer always memorize the 1989 incident.

HK is going to be EMBARGOED!

This is against democracy and free press!

Let start by freezing all the financial assets of HK based bank, like HSBC.

As well as HK flag carrier Cathay Pacific.
You pretend to speak like god, while you can only cry with tears

It looks that the short term pain will be inevitable for HK.

BTW, don't worry to much, when HK has officially became a Mainland city, it will be CPC's duty to lift you up, so HK's economy will be rebuilt again in a reformed way.

CPC has lifted 1 billion people out of poverty, so it won't be a major problem to lift 7 million HKers.

I might move to the Mainland before that. I'm getting tired of all the crappy HK politics. :enjoy:

A female HK police officer has posted this request (HK needs PLA) on her blog.

8210b67fe0cb5d66414a6be38ca611cd.png

whatsss zzzat??:blink::blink::blink:

When those cockes damage HK enough .When the majority HK people hate those bitches enough.
bullshit. most of HKer hate communism, many of them were descendants of former refugees escaped from mainland. they are fearful, should their political/economic system be undermined by CCP.

whatsss zzzat??:blink::blink::blink:

Fishballs. :P

15030ac8928076f694069bae4374fdd2.jpg

We call it by a slightly different name in Cantonese than what they use in most of the Mainland.

Same as Youtiao (油條), in Hong Kong we call it "油炸鬼" (oil fried ghost). Don't ask why, it's a long story. :D

I'm not sure how to say it in English (maybe fried dough stick), but it's absolutely amazing:

53759608e95a8a667d617b844f631475.jpg

Attachments

• 820f7d41675fad507041b1c236376447.jpg
    820f7d41675fad507041b1c236376447.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 53759608e95a8a667d617b844f631475.jpg
    53759608e95a8a667d617b844f631475.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Whoever came up with this ludicrous idea of "vetting" candidates needs to be fired. History shows that if any population has enjoyed a right, it is never easy taking it away. At the end of the day, the Chinese still would have the final say in HK irrespective of who was elected. So why vet a candidate?

It happened in India when Indira Gandhi declared "Emergency" and pretty much usurped power. The country when ballistic. Can you imagine the UK telling Australia or Canada that - "Hey - you guys are free to elect whoever you want - but let the Queen vet the candidates since she is the Head of State."

China enjoys and will continue to enjoy a trajectory of growth never seen before. And the communist model allows that. But to try and switch a democratic part of your nation to communism through sleight of hand is downright daft.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom