What's new

China Hong Kong SAR: News and Images

What I mean is that because the US instigated the protests, maybe in exchange of democracy, Hong Kong will be something like a US protectorate or a stooge.

you are overestimate their capabilities and the intention of US, hong kong is in the middle of china, and is depending on support from nowhere but immediate chinese province for survival. The most of this "movement" can get is to cause disturbance for Hongkong itself which may have some negative impact on the stability of China, the only thing US could offer in exchange for troubles would be free visas and protection for some of the movement leaders far away from China,

Lool why is China whinning about this? If you are weak, you have only yourself to blame. Lol
This is geo politics and almost every major power/country plays it. Of course the U. S will try and protect its interests by all means, same with what Russia is trying to do in eastern Ukraine and Europe. Politics is never a clean game, so don't expect it to be clean.
If you are weak and can't play the game, then shut up and accept your fate instead of whinning and crying. Lol

At least Russia knows how to play the game(even though I'm not a fan of the country/putin ), with China it's pretty boring tbh. :D

Last edited:
Lool why is China whinning about this? If you are weak, you have only yourself to blame. Lol
This is George politics and almost every major power/country plays it. Of course the U. S will try and protect its interests by all means, same with what Russia is trying to do in eastern Ukraine and Europe. Politics is never a clean game, so don't expect it to be clean.
If you are weak and can't play the game, then shut up and accept your fate instead of whinning and crying. Lol

At least Russia knows how to play the game(even though I'm not a fan of the country/putin ), with China it's pretty boring tbh. :D

LOL. China is not whining about it. We Chinese patriots want a more harsh stance against these separatists. China is staying silent for now.

This is geo politics and almost every major power/country plays it. Of course the U. S will try and protect its interests by all means, same with what Russia is trying to do in eastern Ukraine and Europe. Politics is never a clean game, so don't expect it to be clean.

From what I see, this is not whinning. This is how PRC government undermined the protest and to thwart US strategem before they could do harm to Hongkong. It is an excellent move. By knowing that this protest has US behind it, the protester's objective is already failed. They can't grow any further, as their legitimization is already being questioned.

What I mean is that because the US instigated the protests, maybe in exchange of democracy, Hong Kong will be something like a US protectorate or a stooge.

You're right.I don't think the US is even foolish enough to believe they can turn Hong Kong into a Western protectorate. However, they sure as hell are making trouble and they certainly had a hand in instigating the protests.

The CPC should arrest these US goons and sentence them like that Uighur separatist for inciting separatism in China.

Unless China takes a very hardline with this, the foreigners will try it again and again.

Close all US consulates in Hong Kong and arrest the individuals involved in separatism. If foreigners think they can incite separatism in China and get away with it, then the entire separatism law will become useless.

I'm waiting for a response from the CPC.

You can't arrest diplomats & close consulates, but you can expel all the individuals involved, which China should do. While HK is judicially independent, China has the right to exercise its sovereignty on diplomatic matters there.

You're right.I don't think the US is even foolish enough to believe they can turn Hong Kong into a Western protectorate. However, they sure as hell are making trouble and they certainly had a hand in instigating the protests.

I don't think it would serve Hong Kongers , in general, if they were to adopt a radical pro-independence rant. They are too far integrated into the PRC now since the British reverted control in 1997. No, I think that the Beijing Government should listen to some issues brought about by the protest movement , and compromise. It should also be emphasized upon that it is to the best interest for all Hong Kong and Hong Kongers to remain part of China. Either way, China has to listen to the demands of these groups, if it is to realize peaceful resolution.

Best of luck on that.

Even British people whine about immigrants inside Britain. Immigration is not a simplistic black and white issue.

Hong Kong police have used tear gas to disperse pro-democracy protesters outside the main government building, after a week of escalating tensions.

Demonstrators trying to push through police barricades were earlier repelled by pepper spray.

Protesters want the Chinese government to scrap rules allowing it to vet Hong Kong's top leader in the 2017 poll.

Hong Kong Chief Executive CY Leung said the demonstration was "illegal" and elections would go ahead as planned.

In his first public statement since the protests began, Mr Leung also added that consultations would continue.

He said he and his government had "been listening attentively to members of [the] public". But, he said, "resolute" action would be taken against the "illegal demonstration".

Chief Executive CY Leung said the government was "resolute in opposing the unlawful occupation" by protesters

Protesters blocked a busy road on Sunday, clashing with police as they tried to join a mass sit-in outside government headquarters.

Police used hand-held cans of pepper spray to drive back the protesters, who defended themselves with umbrellas and face masks.

As evening fell, the police lobbed tear gas canisters into the crowd, scattering some of the protesters.

Thousands joined a sit-in outside government headquarters this weekend, bolstering a week-old protest, which began as a strike by students calling for democratic reforms.

On Saturday night, the leader of Occupy Central, another protest movement, brought forward a planned action to merge it with the sit-in by the students outside the central government building.

A statement by the movement said Mr Leung had "failed to deliver on political reform".

92c7bd9effcbe084dd7db1fb802e607a.jpg

The protesters had also called for further talks but it is not clear how far - if at all - Mr Leung's mention of further consultations will be seen as recognising their demands.

Faith Kwek, a 19-year-old student protester, said Mr Leung's "words are just words".

"I don't think myself or any of the protesters will give in until we see bigger progress in the form of action from him. We don't want our country to surrender to China."

Occupy Central had originally planned to paralyse the central business district next Wednesday, but organisers advanced the protest and changed the location in an apparent bid to harness momentum from student protests outside the government complex.

Student activists had stormed into a courtyard of the complex late on Friday and scuffled with police using pepper spray.

Police said they made more than 60 arrests including prominent student activist leader Joshua Wong.

The BBC's Juliana Liu in Hong Kong says that thousands had arrived spontaneously to support the demonstration by students.

Those outside the government buildings plan to stay until they are forcibly removed, she says.

However, some students expressed unease that their protest was apparently being taken over by Occupy Central.

"A lot of students left as soon as Occupy made the announcement they were starting their occupation," said university graduate Vito Leung, 24.

"I think they were really forcing it. This was always a separate student movement with similar goals but different directions. I don't think it should be brought together like this."

Unrest began when the Chinese government announced that candidates for the 2017 chief executive election would first have to be approved by a nominating committee.

Activists have argued that this does not amount to true democracy.

At least 34 people have been injured since the protests began, including four police officers and 11 government staff and guards, authorities said.

BBC News - Hong Kong: Tear gas and clashes at democracy protest

a48d2657810817a4990d05ed1ee37985.jpg

3e4a722cbe54704ac3faf3d86e020b82.jpg

5f3142f8947cab0831e12dbc90573823.jpg

Last edited:
US is democracy.

HK want democracy!

HK where is your Silent Majority? :omghaha:

Last edited:
Even British people whine about immigrants inside Britain. Immigration is not a simplistic black and white issue.

lool This is not about immigration bro. This is about having the ability /influence to forment unrest in rival countries to suite/further your interests. The U. S has by far the most influence /ability to do this than any other country. It even did(tried) it in Russia during the presidential elections there. The world reach of the U.S is simply mind boggling to be honest.

In fact no country in the world has an influence /ability to forment any kind of unrest in the U. S. unlike the U.S who can virtually forment unrest/has influence in many parts of the globe like in the middle East/Asia/Africa/Estern Europe etc.....

So that's why I'm saying China should whine for their weakness, not whine for the U. S intervening in Hong Kong politics /protests. If they can't/unable to do the same, then they should shut up and blame themselves., Don't whine about others strength but yours. I have said it several times, politics(and even more so geo politics) is never a clean game, so don't expect it to be clean. As much as i wish we could all live in peace/harmony , this will never be the case as far human beings inhabit planet earth tbh.:agree::bounce:

Last edited:
The problem in Hong Kong is a simple problem of economics. Too many HK cuckolds who got brainwashed to love white cock, but there is not enough whites. Too much demand, not enough supply. The most sensible thing for the cuckolds to do is move abroad where the objects of lustful desire are more abundant. That way, they can stop disturbing ordinary HKers who just want to get on with their lives.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom